rapeiskindofok
its.chandler

gay is bad

its.chandler

rapeiskindofok

Pro

gay is unnatural haram and gross
its.chandler

Con

I accept my opponents debate. I will be taking the Con side, stating that being gay is not bad.
rapeiskindofok

Pro

gay is bad because jew book says its bad, christian book says its bad and the holy Qur'an says its bad. Gay is bad. Human is the best and smartest species in the world and we are the only ones to condemn gay sexuals. That should say something! Gay acceptance is all jewish degeneracy! Gay get killed in 11 countries. In many others gay go to jail. It is dangerous to be gay. You bring shame to your family. You have your own emotional issues with being gay and gay have very high suicide rates. More gays, less kids! Also, full gays make up only 3% of the population in america but make up 33% of kid molesters! They want to get married now, who is next? Zoophiles, pedophiles? NO! I will fight gay! Gay also have higher IQ than normal human so gay is bad because gay doesnt have kids and 60-80% of IQ comes from your mom and dad but gay wont usually have child so gay make society dumb! Gay kill society!
its.chandler

Con

Okay sorry I forgot to input rules

only rule: No religion can be in the debate.

Who cares if gays don't want to have kids, thats not going to affect anything because it will level out to the straight people and there will still be kids! And enough with your opinion. Debate is about fact not opinion. You can't sit here in a debate tell me that gays kill society. THEIR NOT HARMING ANYONE! My best friend is gay! Is she affecting anyone, NO! You can't say that gays make society dumb, you said it yourself, they have a high IQ.
rapeiskindofok

Pro

clearly you missed my argument. I said gay have higher IQ than normal human, dumber people have dumber kids. Because gay has significantly higher and they do not make kids the average IQ of the world will drop. It has decreased by 14 points since the Victorian era. If gay had kids the world would be smarter. Empires fall because of degeneracy like gay and tranny. Roman Empire had tranny emperor. Rome fell. Greece admired gay. Greece fell. And remember that I did not mean female gay I meant male gay. No one cares about female gay. Because gay don't have kids woman have (for the first time in the history of the world) become smarter than man. You did not reply to my argument about gay pedophilia.
its.chandler

Con

Okay. There isn't going to be so many gays in the world that Americas going to become dumb. There is going to be the majority of straight people to have kids, and guys can adopt. You can't prove that just because those rulers were gay means that's why the country failed. And with the whole pedophiles comment, I don't give a dam* about how bad this county is going to get, the pedophiles aren't going to be able to do anything to kids. Gays are one thing, a pedophile is a whole other thing. You can't bring that into a gay debate.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Alright.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
Oh well.... I'm going to friend you again! lol
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
I don't recall doing that.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
I was your friend on here. Now I'm not. So why did you unfriend me?
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
"Why did you unfriend me? haha!"

What?
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
@Heirio
Why did you unfriend me? haha!
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Sorry I was away there, Satan worshipping can take some time.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
@rapeiskindofok
Okay, I apologize. I'm not usually mean, but you were pissing me off. Sorry for being a b*tch.
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
Vote Con!! Vote Con!!! Vote Con!!!
Posted by its.chandler 1 year ago
its.chandler
Dude, stop calling us infidels. Filthy? haha! your the one to talk!
Vote Placed by CAHAL101 1 year ago
CAHAL101
rapeiskindofokits.chandlerTied
Reasons for voting decision: my votes go to Con she put up a very good claim to why gays are not bad pro put that only gays have higher IQ's might be true but still my points go to Con for actually getting my eye with this topic in the first round Pro put that gays are unnatural haram and gross that is an opinion and used incorrect spelling but Con used the perfect spelling and grammar than Pro