DessieTheNessie
Maryam_mosawy

gay/lesbian/Bi/Pan/all those types of people people should be treated the same.

DessieTheNessie has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

DessieTheNessie

Pro

I feel like gay/lesbian/Bi/Pan/all those types of people SHOULD be treated the same. I mean they are human beings too. All they have done is like the same gender. What's wrong with that? Gah! It's so horrifying (hint the sarcasm) I mean like, it's not like they are criminals or something, I mean they just like the same gender. So that's how I'm going to start the debate.
Here are my rules:
No cussing...ALOT-You can cuss a little I don't care but like we ain't having a cuss war
Be nice-Yes I sound like a parent but I'm just saying, we can still be nice even if our opinions are different
Try to keep the conversation appropriate-Again, I don't care but I also wanna stay on topic
Finally, have fun!-Relax! I ain't gonna kill you! I'm not even that good!
Oh and you can make your own rules too
Maryam_mosawy

Con

I completely agree with what you're saying about how LGBT should all be treated the same because they are all humans at the end of the day. However, I personally disagree with those kind of people and I'll tell you why.

First of all, these people are dividing the society; as I've mentioned before in the other debate it's not about inequality, people who are against same sex marriage and all doesn't mean they don't support equality; it's just weird and makes people have mentalities, and other people are obviously gonna go against it cause it's dividing people and isn't even part of nature; if you want to look at in a non religious point of view; mother nature has only created marriage for the man and woman, and these kind of people are disrupting the nature and traditional way of marriage. And no one said they're criminals, it's just disgusting and common sense it just seems wrong.

This society is being divided and there's no unity amongst us; and one of the reasons is simply because some weird people jumped outta nowhere saying that homosexuality should be allowed and gay and lesbian marriage should be legalised.
Now its gonna disturbing for alot of people seeing a gay or lesbian couple making out in public.