democratblake
stefan600

gay marrage

democratblake

democratblake

Pro

first of all i thought this country had freedom of religion therefor it should be legal for gays to marry
stefan600

Con

A homosexual is an object of mass tradition destruction. Marriage is between a man and a woman. They should have homosexual anal sex instead
democratblake

Pro

Gay people can't choose if they are gay or straight. They are just like you and me except they like the same sex. Hey, by the way where did you here a marriage is between a man and a woman. Marriage is between to people who love each other, whether that be a boy and a boy, a girl and a girl, or a boy or a girl. We are all the same.
stefan600

Con

marriage is a female and a male. It is a ceremony of their bodies. place a gay child brought up and he spread the homosexual anal sex. It just cannot happen
democratblake

Pro

Dude marriage is not just because people want kids. Like a said it is between two people who love each other. Get your facts right.
Posted by Devan_98 2 years ago
Devan_98
Ok I am against gay marriage as it is not the way god wanted us gays are disrespecting god. For just being gay.

When God put the first Man and Woman on Earth they were not gay but straight. Adam and Eve had faithfully obeyed God's first commission to: "be fruitful and multiply "" [Genesis 1:28].

So gay people as well as there supporters are against gods will, because we are allowing them to be gay. Allowing them to go on and adopt

Since those kids will grow up with Gay parents they will with a high chance become gay.

Which is not right and I said it already but being Gay is not in the Bible, anywhere it was never intended by God for Gay people to be walking among us but for all of the Human race to be Straight.

I rest my case.
Posted by kingshadow19876 2 years ago
kingshadow19876
Why should you care if LGBT marriage is legal? I am for it all the way, because I believe in equality. That and it has way more good things going for it that bad. The only arguments have ever heard against gay marriage is that " Marriage is for a man and woman", " LGBT people will go to hell", and " LGBT marriage is against our religion". Of course I have simplified all of these down to simple sentences, but these are all of the themes presented.
Now to my argument. First off, we are talking about if the government should give LGBT people the RIGHTS to get married, not if being LGBT is against religion or whatever. America is supposed to be a FREE COUNTRY, but we are not. Do you know why? American LGBT cant get legally married, and not all people have the same rights because some stupid bigots cant accept the fact the government is not ruled by religion.
Secondly, yes I understand that LGBT couples cant reproduce. But what about all of the children that need to be adopted? Don't they deserve a loving home? LGBT couples can provide this.
And lastly, the government should not be ruled by religion, it says so in the damn constitution that the church and government are two separate things, and are in no way connected. So why is the religious arguments being used in an argument about legalities!?
Posted by nicraM 2 years ago
nicraM
Ill kill this for Pro in a heartbeat.

I do not have a real stance on this but I'll take CON for the sake of argument.

The debate is not over the right of being together with someone you find dear but rather being recognized and allotted the same perks of being married. These perks are there because in a "standard" marriage you procreate and add to society. Same sex marriages can not do this. As a logical person, I would even go as far as saying give them the right to marry but no tax credits. That is of course, for the sake of the argument.

I personally despise society. Fickle and feeble, like a sick animal that will latch onto you and take you down with it. So, with that said, who cares!
Vote Placed by ChadIrvin 2 years ago
ChadIrvin
democratblakestefan600Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Terrible debate by two people (or is it the same person?) Who clearly don't know how to conduct themselves in a debate. Vote goes to pro due to con's "argument" in the final round where he/she used just one word, "penis."
Vote Placed by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
democratblakestefan600Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with pro completely.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
democratblakestefan600Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled the last few rounds so he gets conduct and arguments while Con gets S&G for Pro's bad grammer.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
democratblakestefan600Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made some semblance of an argument, whilst Con was mainly offensive with his/her irrelevant statements.