elizabethflores
SweetyStarz1

gay marriage SHOULD be legal

Started: 5/29/2013 Category: News

elizabethflores

Pro

Truthfully in my opinion I think every man and women should be happy with the person they are attracted to,it being the same sex or not. I do think that if there was a change in the law it could make problems. But problems could always be resolved. Everyday you see people fighting to make a difference for something they love for someone they love. People all over the world do that just in different ways for different things. I know it hurts being rejected to be with the one you love just because the world disagrees or dislikes the fact that two people of the same sex are happy. But I don't think it should make a difference if world agrees with what you are. To be happy with someone you love is priceless why should there be a law to keep that from happening. I fully and strongly disagree with the law of illegal gay marriages. I think every person has the every right to be happy with or with out being the same sex.
SweetyStarz1

Con

i disagree. if gay marriage becomes legal then more and more young people will see this and in confusion class them selves as gay when they are simply confused. this could lead to more suicides and self harming.
elizabethflores

Pro

Well what someone classes them self as should be at a young age giving them the time to think about if that's what they want be on life. the legal age of marriage is 18 giving someone who's really thinking about time to do so. it causing suicide isn't so much because there gay. Them committing suicide because there are gay isn't really the cause of it, its or more or less the depression people cause them by the put downs and comments. I think if gays were more appreciated and treated like everyone else with the same rights there would be less of suicidal deaths as well as them just being happy.
SweetyStarz1

Con

SweetyStarz1 forfeited this round.
elizabethflores

Pro

elizabethflores forfeited this round.
SweetyStarz1

Con

SweetyStarz1 forfeited this round.