charliemarkella
Anyone

gay marriage

Started: 2/28/2014 Category: Funny

charliemarkella

Con

Gay marriage is gay
Anyone

Pro

I just reviewed the layout of user pages (namely mine), and I'm guessing that the webpages here at Debate.org are less than ideally suited to casual scanning for determining the position of the user on various matters of debate. The left side of a user's page lists the user's positions. But, the other side of the page, which shows the 'had debates about' info, takes up most of the page-width, and displays first-and-only the position statement of those with whom the user has debated.

So, Charlie, assuming that you are sincere here (I don't know what the 'Funny' rating in the Category box means), then, if you haven't already, please carefully check out the left side of my user page, which lists my own positions. I trust that the computers involved in displaying that info to you are all working properly, because I expect you'll find that my own position on gay marriage, as listed on that left side of my user page, is CON. In other words, I oppose gay marriage.
charliemarkella

Con

charliemarkella forfeited this round.
Anyone

Pro

Anyone forfeited this round.
charliemarkella

Con

charliemarkella forfeited this round.
Anyone

Pro

Anyone forfeited this round.