alysea_marie
PLWeaver

gay marrige

alysea_marie

Pro

ok so I get where all the people against gay marriage from but what would you do if you had a child and he/she was gay what would you do then and the whole god thing some gay people don't believe in that but do they judge you no I didn't think so and its not just about the whole love thing gay marriage helps kids without a home and I know some people don't agree with that either but honestly gay parents are the most loving family's anyone could have I mean their even making a TV show like modern family and there is a gay couple who have a daughter and she is perfectly fine and I know it's a TV show but seriously if its ok for them to have a TV show then I think it would be ok for gay people to be together, and another thing if Neil Patrick Harris the actor on how I met your mother is gay and you guys love him why cant that people who aren't actors that are gay just live their life in peace without you judging them.
PLWeaver

Con

I dislike gays because they constantly make my girlfriend's go run after them as they shout stuff about silly goose, so god darnit I will not stand for this bullocks.
alysea_marie

Pro

alysea_marie forfeited this round.
PLWeaver

Con

PLWeaver forfeited this round.
alysea_marie

Pro

alysea_marie forfeited this round.
PLWeaver

Con

PLWeaver forfeited this round.