jakethesnake99
sahaam

gay marrige

jakethesnake99

Pro

Gay marrige is perfectly fine i think i have yet to find a reason why its bad. what it's unnatural so is having a eating a pig in some religions. just cause it seems unnatural dosent mean it is. or they cant have kids good there is a huge case of over population nothing is bad about it
sahaam

Con

You said gay people cant have kids which is good because there is a huge case of overpopulation and nothing is bad about it.
Which is true.But the reason why I say this is because if they were really meant to be then they should be able to have kids.

Now I don't really know what else to say because what you said doesn't make sense so I couldn't really read it.

Now you did say that it SEEMS unnatural when really it isn't natural at all! I can prove this. Being a boy or girl is in our DNA you can never get this out.So if you fall in love with a man and your a man and you wish you were a woman so you get a sex change you will still always be a boy in the inside because its in our DNA .Humans were made to fall in love with there opposite sex so it was full on natural,and then homosexuality came in the 1800s. But if it never came then we would not be having this debate right now.

So in conclusion I say that gay marriage is not right.
jakethesnake99

Pro

jakethesnake99 forfeited this round.
sahaam

Con

Because you have forfeited this round I will get on to some points for round 2.

My 1st point is health.If gay couples were meant to be they would be able to have sexual activity the right way to create a baby.Now I wont get in the whole children bit because this point is on health.The behind of a man should NOT be penetrated because the behind can NOT handle it.The muscle will rip causing infection,diseases and even cancer.But if there were two straight people this would NOT happen because the woman's FRONT can handle it.Yes straight people can get diseases such as STDs etc. But Homo sexuals have more risks of getting diseases or a higher chance due to the way they have sexual activity.

Also you said that you have yet to find a reason why gay marriage is bad.Well im telling you those points.
Gay marriage is bad because of there sexual activity,They can NOT reproduce kids,They weren't meant to be for reasons I have said in round one and in this round.Also being gay really offends people,because its against MOST of the world populations religions and it IS causing chaos in countries such as France and around the world.
jakethesnake99

Pro

jakethesnake99 forfeited this round.
sahaam

Con

Because you have forfeited this round as well as round 2.I will get on to my conclusion.

IN conclusion I say that Gay marriage should NOT be legalised.Because its offensive to lots of people around the world.Statistics show that most of the WORLDS population are in fact religious, so gay people are offending most of the WORLDS population.

Now im NOT saying that I don't care about gay people.In fact because God loves them I care about them (love)
Now you may be thinking if God loves people including gay people,then why would he not allow them to get married.

Well God loves the sinner not the sin.We are all sinner you me and everyone! We have all sinned.But God still loves us but he doesn't love the sin that we do.

Thank you for letting me debate with you.(For the 1st round at least.)
I hope you comment on the 3rd round.
Thank you and good luck :)