darthbray
JacobAnderson

gay people should be equal to everyone else

darthbray

Pro

People all over the country are treating gay people like they are lesser than them. I think that's wrong. Some gay people will get offended if you call them gay and may try to hurt you. I also think that's wrong. If you want to join this debate please post within 24 hours otherwise, don't.
JacobAnderson

Con

To open, I would like to set a standard of calling "gay people" homosexuals or referring to them as the LGBT community. Now, I am not a bigot, and, as if it were relevant, I am gay, so I do not want people to think I am a bigot.
Now let me start with a definition of equal that will be used and accepted throughout this debate.
-Equal: being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value.

Under this definition, the Pro must argue that homosexuals should be the same in quantity, size, degree or value.
I look forward to the debate.
darthbray

Pro

darthbray forfeited this round.
JacobAnderson

Con

This is like the 6th debate I've been in thus far that someone has started and forfeited. Please, if you are not going to finish the debate, do not start it.
darthbray

Pro

darthbray forfeited this round.
JacobAnderson

Con

Well, okay then.
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
I can tell you're just following the crowd, and you don't actually know what you're talking about. Really?