Glitch_brown
SRivers1999

gays should die

Glitch_brown

Pro

I think they should because thats evil. There should be a mass genocide of all gays on the planet.
SRivers1999

Con

I disagree. I think your statement condemning homosexuals is very narrow minded. How can you say that people should die because of their sexuality? Your sheer hatred and resentful thinking is exemplified by your statement, but how you have worded your opinion is wrong. First of all, no matter whether you like a particular race, religion or sexuality or not you should never say that they ( in this case 'gays') should die. How are they affecting you? Homosexuals are just normal people and as a result do not deserve to die in any circumstance. Secondly, who are you to decide on someone's relationship? who are you to decide on who someone should be with? Love is love and it is natural, you don't have the right to say homosexuals should die because you are against. However, don't get the wrong end of the stick... I'm arguing against you because i think the harshness of your statement is completely unfair and morally wrong - no one deserves to die especially because of their sexuality. I'm not against you having your opinion - everyone deserves to speak and justify their opinions, however extreme they may be!
Glitch_brown

Pro

ok im really sorry for all who are mad a this post i swear this my turd friend who posted this when i was not watching because i would never say this sorry all this
SRivers1999

Con

Your grammar is abysmal.
Glitch_brown

Pro

Glitch_brown forfeited this round.
SRivers1999

Con

SRivers1999 forfeited this round.
Glitch_brown

Pro

Glitch_brown forfeited this round.
SRivers1999

Con

SRivers1999 forfeited this round.
Glitch_brown

Pro

Glitch_brown forfeited this round.
SRivers1999

Con

SRivers1999 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jman0056 3 years ago
Jman0056
Ok teemo
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Haters gonna hate, Debaters gonna debate.
Posted by Jman0056 3 years ago
Jman0056
Teemo ur getting annoying
Posted by ChadIrvin 3 years ago
ChadIrvin
I am against homosexuality, but this is just a sad display of hatered I can't begin to point out. And the whole "my friend did it" is sad. Just own up to your post, man.
Posted by Glitch_brown 3 years ago
Glitch_brown
im am so so so so so sorry that my friend had to be a turd and say this i will not let it happen again and to all this mad i am so sorry i feel bad to have let this happen
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with sexism.
Posted by Lt.Harris 3 years ago
Lt.Harris
I love it. Pro totally went with the "My friend did it when I wasn't looking" even though he obviously did it himself.
Posted by Jman0056 3 years ago
Jman0056
Well this is just sexist. >:(