srustisinchu11
HARRYGbruh

gender discrimination

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 5/6/2015 Category: TV

srustisinchu11

Pro

In this world gender discrimination is increasing day by day which will really have a great impact on us . people should try to understand these basic things. actually, from my point of view boys are not the legend. if girls are not educated then girls will loose their confidence to interact with people . even they are human beings who have feelings. if girls are educated they can achieve some thing which increase the richness of the country. so finally i would say that they no less than boys so give them also a chance to stand in this world as a inspiration.
HARRYGbruh

Con

When looking at this argument, it can be easy to agree with my opponent because of the amendments added to the constitution that make boys and girls equal. However, if you really think about it, it took a very long time for these rights to be added. You know why this is so? Because there were no problems in factories that only men worked in, and big corporations didn't see the need to change anything. After these amendments were added to the constitution, after women VIOLENTLY protested for their view, things started to go wrong in factories. So, this proves my first point- that men can complete jobs that women cannot. Thus, they are better in the workplace then women- therefore superior in the workplace.
I know what my opponent will say about this, that women are scientifically proven to be smarter than men. That's NOT true! Many scientific experiments have been conducted to try and prove this stupid theory, but not have successfully proved women smarter. SO, men can work harder and more successfully and- scientifically- can be the smarter gender. This isn't gender discrimination, its just common sense.
srustisinchu11

Pro

srustisinchu11 forfeited this round.
HARRYGbruh

Con

My opponent obviously has a weak argument in this debate if all he/she keeps doing is forfeiting round after round. In this debate, my goal is not to say that men are superior to women, it is to say that gender discrimination hasn't increased yet decreased recently. According to scientific research, discrimination based on your sex has actually gone down over the past decade. I mean, amendments have been added to the constitution that state women are equal to men! Why do you think we have equal rights? Because the leaders of our nation don't discriminate against gender. And, according to a survey i conducted with my classmates, neither do they. The boys all state that men and women should be equal, as we can all complete the same tasks.
Go ahead, whomever my opponent is, ask a random man on the streets if they think they are superior to women. If they want to keep things the same in their lives, not a single one will say they're better than a woman. This is because, lately, people have realized that all men and women should be equal. And my opponent states that discrimination is increasing? Since when, if I may ask? Men and women all agree nowadays- it's just how society has developed in a good way.
srustisinchu11

Pro

srustisinchu11 forfeited this round.
HARRYGbruh

Con

HARRYGbruh forfeited this round.
srustisinchu11

Pro

srustisinchu11 forfeited this round.
HARRYGbruh

Con

HARRYGbruh forfeited this round.
srustisinchu11

Pro

srustisinchu11 forfeited this round.
HARRYGbruh

Con

HARRYGbruh forfeited this round.
Posted by BootsWithDefer 1 year ago
BootsWithDefer
What...?