dekotacat1
basils

getting called FAT :'(

basils

dekotacat1

Con

Being a girl an d getting called Fat.
It's like getting a knife to the heart it hurts and I don't think people understand that because they still do it.
People don't understand how much words can hurt because you only have to say one thing and it could kill them words hurt and it's the people who act like they don't care that are hurting the most!
basils

Pro

I accept this. Being called fat does hurt, and is mean, but is also something very effective in getting you up and trying to lose weight and be healthy.
dekotacat1

Con

I see your point but do you see my point being called fat can really hurt and can go in to suicide and that may not end well at all names can hurt and you never know where someone's braking point may be so don't push it because it wont end well !
Yes it can help people and let them see that they do need to do something about it but it doesn't all ways.
basils

Pro

Yes, being called fat can make one sad, but that is the point. And I do not believe an emotionally stable person would commit suicide for being called fat. People who are fat, know they are fat. It isn't a huge shock , but it does make you want to do something about. People care a lot about how others see them, and if you can use that to get healthy, it is fine. If I was getting a bit chubby, and one of my friends called me on it, I would think it is time to actually do something about it.

I will also say, while I think just saying "You have been getting pretty fat" or "You have really gotten fat" is a good bit of motivation, making several mean spirited comments like "Wow, did this fat b*tch really just talk to me?" Or "Oh shut up you f*cking pig," are a bit much.
dekotacat1

Con

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Con

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
basils

Pro

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
dekotacat1

Con

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
basils

Pro

well, this was rather short. Seems my opponent was having trouble with her computer.
Posted by dekotacat1 1 year ago
dekotacat1
im not fat *
sorry my laptop is not working
Posted by dekotacat1 1 year ago
dekotacat1
im fat
Posted by frankabe 1 year ago
frankabe
Oh boo hoo. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by V5RED 1 year ago
V5RED
A girl starts a debate on whether it is justifiable to gall her fat given that it can make her feel suicidal. Bob decides to comment and make malevolent comments that could only be aimed at titillating him at being able to cause her pain. Bob is a piece of garbage.
Posted by bobsndyer1 1 year ago
bobsndyer1
Here's some fat jokes for your pleasure.

That girl is so fat that when she hauls azz, she has to make two trips.

She's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.

She's so fat that two guys could screw her and never meet.
Posted by bobsndyer1 1 year ago
bobsndyer1
If you think it hurts to get called fat, then try a heart attack. If that's not painful enough, then wait until you get the hospital bill.
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 1 year ago
Mister_Man
dekotacat1basilsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Although Con explained how being called fat is/can be detrimental to one's mental health (her only real main point), Pro was able to explain how someone who is mentally stable to begin with will not go over the edge if called fat. Pro also brought up that being called fat is good motivation to get back in shape, because it hurts to be called fat. So Pro was able to dispute Con's arguments, as well as bring up his own, which unfortunately remained undisputed. Also Conduct obviously to Pro because Con left halfway through.