girlfriend vs wife

Okay girlfriend vs wife the idea is I am not just talking about which is better or preferred but which one would be more fun bring happiness that being said I am going with girlfriend for obvious reasons.

Thank you very much for answering my challenge alright I am looking forward to it with this topic.

Interesting... It's been a while...
Moving straight on to my arguments. I'm going to keep my arguments nice and short, due to lack of time.

Argument 1: Having a Wife= True Love. Love= Happiness.
If you truly loved that specific person, you would end marrying (or proposing to) her. Once you marry her, she becomes your wife. If you truly love her, you would most likely (certainly) feel happiness in your life.

Argument 2: Girlfriend means a friend who is a female. (Definitions CANNOT Be Changed.)
According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a girlfriend is a female friend. Of course, your beloved ones are clearly important than your friends. You would most likely feel happiness when you're around with your loved ones.

Not needed. My opponent provided 0 arguments that support his/her stance.

Thus, I strongly believe that you would experience more "happiness" with wives.

A female that is also a friend is one definition a girlfriend is a companion a female that you have a romantic relationship with furthermore although a wife sounds like the obvious choice however it's more of a issues of lasting in a relationship more marriages end in divorce however when you have a girlfriend in a relationship it Last alot longer so many people been in a relationship for years but when they get married and the girlfriend become the wife the relationship starts to crumble.

Moving straight on to my refutations.

First of all, I'd like to explain how opinionated my opponent's arguments are. My opponent falsely assumes that most marriages lead to divorces. This isn't true; there SHOULD BE more cases of breakups between couples (girlfriend and boyfriend). My opponent's arguments are heavily based on false arguments, and therefore I believe that there is no need for me to suggest evidence against his side.

As for the definition, you cannot change the definitions in the middle of the debate. You should've mentioned the definitions during your first speech. Since I was the one to suggest the definitions first, we must follow that definition throughout the whole debate.

(Please work on your grammar... It's making it hard for me to understand...)

For all the reasons, please vote for the negative side of this debate. Thank you.

My opponent argument is the fact that boyfriends and girlfriends break ups are more likely to happen than divorces which is inaccurate look online on TV everywhere and if you look at the facts you will see what I mean when your married you moved in together everything is joined together the number 1 cause of divorce is mainly finances which only become a problem when your married obviously because two different people coming together as a couple they separate people who is enjoying life together
when your married you become one which means that everything is binding therefore cause you lose your original identity which caused conflict and lead to divorce anyone who is married knows that once you get married your relationship become much more difficult furthermore you relationship got a better chance of survival and moving on Elsewhere on the comment on the definition don't change a definition just like everything else in the 21st century evolve change as things change and evolve your intellect exspand
As I concluded this by saying when your in 2015 you go based on the updated version not the outdated version.

LDPOFODebATeR0328 forfeited this round.
Posted by brianjustin3709 1 year ago
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
What...? .-.
Posted by SmartSoda 1 year ago