kjens
Hanist

girls have it better than girls

kjens

Con

Boys do not have it better than girls. I am a girl and I think boys have it just as bad or the same as girls. Yes girls have to go through things like birth and periods, but that's not what I am talking about, I am talking about how they are treated.

for example:
from Huffington post
girls have a longer life span and stronger immune system.

from India times
dress code in schools are typically more relaxed for boys.

those are just a few of many, many reasons girls do not have it easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hanist

Pro

Your argument gave me a fvcking headache. The structure would give Donald seizures. I am not interested in winning fvcking conduct understood? I want to crush you logically. That is my only intention. Let's begin.

Girls have it worse than Men huh? Who fights the wars. Who helps many women everywhere. Who needs to be grateful. The answers are Men, Men, and Women in case you didn't get it. Also clearly since Men need to be the right answer more, they are correct. Duh.

So Boys do not have it better than girls implies boys have it worse. Then you say girls have it worse. Make up your damn mind. Right now you are one big logical mistake. Correct it and the fight will begin for real. This is my bullsh*t acceptance speech.

Where are your URLS. WHERE THE F*CK ARE THEY.

Hanist is ready. Hanist is letting you go first.
kjens

Con

sorry lets begin

so I am here to say that girls DO NOT have it better than boys if you would like to debate this topic please reply and we can begin. thank you
Hanist

Pro

Hanist forfeited this round.
kjens

Con

kjens forfeited this round.
Hanist

Pro

Hanist forfeited this round.
kjens

Con

kjens forfeited this round.
Hanist

Pro

Hanist forfeited this round.
kjens

Con

kjens forfeited this round.
Hanist

Pro

Hanist forfeited this round.
Posted by Hanist 8 months ago
Hanist
I can promise to avoid swearing the rest of the debate? I just am angry at everyone.
Posted by awilkows 8 months ago
awilkows
I'm sorry, but swearing makes a debate not fun to read. I thank the con side for not swearing
Posted by I_Wanna_Rawk 8 months ago
I_Wanna_Rawk
There are some things in this debate you need to clarify. First, the title, "Girls are not treated batter then girls." I can't tell which side you are supporting, based on the fact that you have longer life spans and better immune systems as reasons that girls have it harder... You should probably go back in and edit these. Good luck in the debate though, and welcome to the site.