Shibby47
Jifpop09

girls no poop

Jifpop09
Started: 4/10/2014 Category: Arts

Shibby47

Con

girls should not be able to poop because it is gross and just does not sound right.
Jifpop09

Pro

I accept. As a woman, I feel I can argue from a better perspective.
Shibby47

Con

This debate is not debating the fact that girls should not be allowed to physically poop but it is simply debating the fact that we should not hear about girls poop. Not only does it "gross out' males but it also make the girl sound gross and discussing and I don't like using this word but it make her sound like not the "norm". This sort of thinking form men could also really lower the self esteem of this girl, witch make me very sad when people do not have confidence in themselves.
Also from a perspective of a female.
Jifpop09

Pro

Jifpop09 forfeited this round.
Shibby47

Con

As you can see from you forfeiting that round that my arguments about a girls selfsame cannot be beaten.
Jifpop09

Pro

Argument 1: You contradicted your resolution

First round you say that girls shouldn't $hit, but the next round you change your resolution. This should be a full forfeit of points, so I'm only going to argue the original resolution, and not your changed one. I also ask the audience to forfeit points to me.

Argument 2: Women must $hit

If a women doesn't crap, then they will die. If women die, then they can't reproduce. If they can't reproduce, then people aren't produced. If people aren't produced, then humanity dies. Do you want humanity to die just so women can't crap?

http://www.mindbodygreen.com...

BOP FILLED BITCHEZ
Posted by PlumberGirl123 2 years ago
PlumberGirl123
how about this..no one should be able to cuz it is just originally disgusting. DONT BE SEXIST AND ONLY SAY GIRLS SHOULDNT. Cuz then i think girls should. If guys should then girls should. It is just a natural process of the body and if you dont like it then date a guy. get over yourself, i didnt know i was talking to a 5 year old. -_-
Posted by Adrilidexus 2 years ago
Adrilidexus
I also like how you bring up that the one debate I was in, I lost, when you yourself have not been in a single debate and judging by this topic of argument you will surely lose. But I digress, we'll look at it your way an assume I'm the moron.
Posted by Adrilidexus 2 years ago
Adrilidexus
My debates were based on evidence, from life and action, as well as stories, articles, and theory. My loss at a debate does not count, because while, yes, I lost, I lost because I had not based my debate off sources, as well as added confusion to the argument on my end for not clarifying what exactly I was in support of.

Your debate was based off facts that could be rebutted, such as the existence of fetishes such as vore, gore, bsdm, etc. You did not validate your claims, only based it off of prime opinion. There is a difference between you and me.
Posted by Shibby47 2 years ago
Shibby47
i would not be talking considering you were in one debate and you lost that debate
Posted by Adrilidexus 2 years ago
Adrilidexus
Shibby, your arguments were unbased and lacked evidence to support your claim, only basing off opinion and possibly adolescent immaturity and ignorance. Unless by some freak hack that all the votes get pulled you to, you've more or less lost with reason.
Posted by Shibby47 2 years ago
Shibby47
Really? Ya i don't think so!
Posted by Jifpop09 2 years ago
Jifpop09
Because I can easily win last round
Posted by Fanath 2 years ago
Fanath
Jifpop, why u no making arguments?!
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
WHAAA??? O_o
Posted by Jifpop09 2 years ago
Jifpop09
Nasty -_-
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago
Romanii
Shibby47Jifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Obvious...
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Shibby47Jifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF, arguments: as a girl, Con did not convince me why I should not poop.