ktmandyamaha
ViceRegent

girls playing football

ktmandyamaha
Started: 1/27/2016 Category: Sports

ktmandyamaha

Pro

i think that girls should play football and play with the guys. i am a 13 yr old girl who actually played with guys for my schools football team and many people were questioning why i played football but who cares its not their life so who cares what they think.
ViceRegent

Con

No, their biology is contrary the very nature of the sport.
ktmandyamaha

Pro

ktmandyamaha forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

There is nothing else to say.
ktmandyamaha

Pro

ktmandyamaha forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

Moving on.
Posted by Grandzam 1 year ago
Grandzam
Vice regents argument is horrible. It's lucky for him that his opponent is forfeiting.
Posted by WaraiOtoko 1 year ago
WaraiOtoko
13 year olds playing football? Totally cool. Come 18 though most girls won't want to play with boys bexause testosterone is a hell of thing.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I am with ViceRegent on this. I am a feminist and pro women's rights and empowerment. But Foot ball is a man's sport, and it isn't even played as aggressively as it was designed to be. If women wanted to play Football, they should get their own league/rules whether more aggressive or not (grabbing/holding) and play to their own standard.

my personal opinion. I'd watch it, and as a football enthusiast I don't even watch men's leagues. BUT no underwear leagues like they have in college. that si just stupid. I mean sport, not entertainment***
Posted by SactownBoom 1 year ago
SactownBoom
This isn't about feminism Reformist. It's about going on the internet and claiming to be 6'6 (which he surely is not). Anyone who has to brag online about their size is definitely lying. It's a fact.

And this isn't about the NFL or even high school. This about a 13 year old girl who likes football. Who knows? Maybe she'll play in the Lingerie League someday. Babbling about biology and physics might make Vice sound smart, but he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Okay I just decided to look in thr comments and its a disappointment

The feminist side seems to always break down to "your penis is small"

Again there's a reason women do not play in nfl and there's a reason there aren't that many girl football teams at school
Posted by diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid 1 year ago
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Vice, you missed the 13-yo girl part.

Absolutely nothing stopping a girl from playing at that age.

At some point, unless she's Jenny Finch, Ronda Rousey, or Serena Williams-ish, the day will come when she has to hang up those cleats.

Until then, young lady, rock on.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
Notice the irrationality? This is what happens to the mind when you foolishly replace reality with delusion and narcissism.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
No, children, narcissism and delusion are not valid substitutes for biology and physics. There is a reason women do not play in the NFL and it has nothing do with feminist delusions of sexism.
Posted by ExJock 1 year ago
ExJock
Vice, you talking tough for a little manlet. Come on up here and I'll starch you and your 6'6" frame, pally.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
I assure you that at 6'6", 275lbs, I have not been beaten by a girl at football, ever. I assure you, if my body hits your while playing, you will be the one beaten. This is basic biology and physics, something kids are being taught to hate these days.
Vote Placed by diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid 1 year ago
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
ktmandyamahaViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: B&A: I have no problem with girls in middle school or even high school playing football if they are physically able to handle it. Can you easily find a 5'10", 180# girl in high school who can run? Sure. Have fun. Conduct: Normally a forfeit is an automatic right. However, misogyny (real, not feigned) offset that. S&G: Right used correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Args: First person testimony of an actual experience carries more weight than a broad sweeping generalization without evidence. Pro: "I'm a girl who plays football." Con: "Incontheivable." Apparently not.
Vote Placed by JayShay 1 year ago
JayShay
ktmandyamahaViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Despite Pro's forfeiture, she did manage to make the point that girls shouldn't be questioned for wanting to enjoy sports that are predominantly male led. The only case Con made was that women's biology is contrary to football, which he didn't explain and doesn't make sense.