ktmandyamaha
YoboyLog

girls wrestling

YoboyLog
Started: 2/7/2016 Category: Sports

ktmandyamaha

Pro

i think if girls want to do well any guys sports they should be able to. and i want to do wrestling but i decide. but next year i will probably end up doing football and wrestling. and if the guys question me i really wouldnt care
YoboyLog

Con

You say if girls wanted to do well in mens sports they should be able too. The problem is they can't. Women are not as physically gifted as men and there is no way they would be able to compete with men at the high school level. All the successful girls in sports are at the youth level where boys have not hit puberty yet. I have nothing against girls playing with guys at a youth or rec level. But at the competitive high school level they stand no chance and it just becomes a safety concern there.
ktmandyamaha

Pro

Many people think that girls are weak or not tough or strong but some of the girls out there are strong and tough. That's why I play football . To do something in my life that is crazy to other people
YoboyLog

Con

You're correct. Many women are strong and tough. But unfortunately to genetics and biology after puberty they do not have the capability that men have. I have read past arguments and see that you're 13. I played with girls at that age too but theres a reason when you get older there are less of them. They are just not as physically capable as men. Its not sexism against women its just not safe for them to play and not be as physically capable as the rest of the people they are playing with. Same thing goes for wrestling. Men are naturally more physically capable then women and it can risk hurting the women. Another issue can be competition. If a woman plays in a mens sport and is nowhere near as physically capable as men playing against her. The men will win no problem and it would just be no fun for both the woman and the man. Thats another reason these sports are divided by sex is so the sport can remain competitive.
ktmandyamaha

Pro

I see ur point but us women/girls can be more phisically tough then guys. I am not saying all the time but sometimes we are. I just think us girls are tougher honestly. There are now 6 girls at my school who now want to do football because of me joining the team
YoboyLog

Con

Your argument is a lot of opinion. I used facts. You can't expect to make a claim and cannot back it up with any evidence. Men are more PHYSICALLY tougher then women according to many studies for example: http://www.mensfitness.com...
https://www.quora.com...
These are just two but you can google thousands more if you do not believe me. Any way when it comes down too it the fact that men are more physically dominant then women and it is the reason sports are separated by genders for a reason. Competition, Entertainment and Safety
Posted by Scorchtheblaze 1 year ago
Scorchtheblaze
I have nothing against girls playing sports, but Pro failed to show hard evidence that would prove Con wrong. The entire structure of Pro's arguments were just opinions that they have towards sports and women playing said sports. Con on the other hand uses evidence and proven facts in order to back up their argument as to why you don't see as many girls playing sports such as wrestling and football. I decided to give Con the vote when it comes to grammar for Pro was spelling a ton of words wrong and was using improper grammar during their argument. Closing up, I want Pro to know that girls do play sports other than football and wrestling as once they hit puberty, they move on to less physical sports such as softball, tennis, volleyball, and basketball so don't think that a woman or a girl won't play a sport other than football and wrestling.

This is my reason for voting
Vote Placed by Scorchtheblaze 1 year ago
Scorchtheblaze
ktmandyamahaYoboyLogTied
Reasons for voting decision: I have nothing against girls playing sports, but Pro failed to show hard evidence th