god cant be all good if he created evil..

I thank Pro for opening this argument, and I look forward to proving that God is all good. As there was no format described in Pro's round 1, I will go ahead with my opening:

God did not create Evil, nor did he create Death.The Devil created death and evil by fooling Eve into eating the fruit of good and evil. God first worked to create a lasting nation of himself (Israel), then sent his only son (Jesus) to spread the word to the Gentiles, and Non-believers. Jesus died for our sins (us existing now, and before Jesus) so that other people of other Nations with different customs could enter heaven. Now we only have to abide by two rules:
1: Love your God with all of your EHart, Sould, Mind and strength
2: Love your Neighbor as yourself.

In Conclusion, I would like to present Pro with my last argument:
It can be assumed that by having Good, you also Have Evil
It can also be assumed that by Having Evil, you also have Good.
It can also be assumed that having Good and Evil, you have to Have a Moral Code
This "Moral Code" Are the Teachings of Jesus, and the Ten Commandments. God Laid out Rules, encouragement, and a guideline on how he wants us to act (Good).

So where is the problem?

god created the holy tree.. and the devil

so everyone went to hell without choice before the bible was written?

i dont see a god to love anywhere

you can assume anything

Not necessarily. God did not create the Devil, but he created the Angel Lucifer. Lucifer then rebelled against God. Now Lucifer is stuck in Hell, and attempting to tempt others to turn against God. Nowhere in the Bible has it described God as one of Hatred. He is one of Complete Justice, Mercy, and Love. Did Jesus Not say to the Elders who were about to stone the Woman: "The one of you who have not sinned, may throw the first stone"? Jesus saved a Woman from being Stoned, died and protected his apostles, revived many dead people, healed sorrows, gave to the needy, never had a penny in his wallet, routed demons out of possessed people, and saved all of us.
Explain to me how this does not show love and compassion?

god didnt create Lucifer?

my pet unicorn shows love and compassion

Killerchicken12 forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 5 months ago
god didnt create anything
Posted by 124275 5 months ago
God didn't create evil. God created people with free will. That is to say that people created evil out of their own choice and for their own short term benifit.