backwardseden
ChurnedCreamery

god does not deserve your faith

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

god according to the bible does not deserve your faith. He most certainly hasn't earned it on his trip to any bank. After all, what racist pig, who clearly hates pretty close to two thirds of the human race deserves your faith to begin with? This god has committed countless atrocities against man such as genocides, he hates children, he hates women, he hates gays, and these emotions, this god has freely admitted to... he gets angry, he has wrath, he has vengeance, he has rage, he has fury, he has evil, and the biggie… he has jealousy. Jealousy. What? From a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing but anger as disguised fear. So if you scramble up all of those emotions into one basket what you have is imperfection. But this god guy is supposed to be perfect? Not on anyone’s watch who can breathe.
Even worse is this god character neatly packaged all of those emotions and sent them down to man so in turn man could learn to hate. Great going god! Great going for those who believe in this god as you share in this hate as this is what your religion and bible are composed of.
Ab-so-lu-te-ly god does not deserve your faith. Take away this faith from this god and he rightly and deservedly dies.

Your assignment will be to prove that this god guy character deserves your faith and why he justly deserves it.

ChurnedCreamery

Con

Once again, however, your argument presupposes the existence of an objective good and evil. There is only perception.
Your argument also supposes for the existence of a God.
You have shown constantly to be rude and perhaps even pretentious, so it will be good to establish some rules
So the requirements for this debate will be
The existence of a God as given (For this scenario)
No fallacies (Fallacy fallacies will be allowed)
Be respectful
Take time and actually consider the other debate, please!
I accept if you agree to the terms, otherwise, this debate will be a draw.
Your assignment will prove there is an objective good and evil, and if there is, that God is evil and unworthy of the faith of others.
backwardseden

Pro

I'm not even going to bother debating with a child. I'm going to wait a few days then post this again and hoopefully I will get someone who is intelligent and edumacated and someone who knows how to debate unlike a moron like you who actually knows what genuine issues are. Bye.
ChurnedCreamery

Con

Wow, it seems that my opponent has forfeited, please remember to NOT VOTE. This is a tie!
Now it's time to critique you as you have to me
You, you are such a close minded and tarragon individual, it's simply ridiculous. I am noting our previous debates, that if I were to show you the difference between black and white, you would ignore it and deny its existence. This isn't about God, it's about decency and your ignorance. When I speak, I speak for all that have debated you, whether or not a God exists, listen, read, accept, and stop being disrespectful
Thank you, and have a great summer.
Posted by ChurnedCreamery 5 months ago
ChurnedCreamery
But masterful, both of us were completely unjustified in our comments, I apologize for acting like a child. It was unjustified for the both of us, and I apologize.
I honestly do think he was justified, whether or not he shows hints of delusionality.
To be truthful, I only took this debate because I wanted to encourage backwardseden to stop being so closed-minded, which he has shown today:
"Oh absolutely I am fully justified in dropping out of MY debate with my opponent who is nothing more that a sweaty piece of rear end wipe who is clearly 100% wrong and is doing nothing but trying to p**s me off and nothing else just as he did in my last debate. There is absolutely no way in his you know where areas as fire ants take some nibbles that he is right, and he knows it, that he is striving for any kind of a debate, just as he did in my previous debate. And then in my previous debate, he acted like the true child that he is and couldn't leave things alone and decided to compose his own literature in the comments section and he showed his true colors and tried unsuccessfully to paint a black picture of lil ole me. Golly gosh gee gosh darned it all, I---don't---care if he did."
He presupposed the outcome of the debate, which only furthers my opinion that he is ignorant and delusional. But, he can continue to live his life like this, for all I care but thank you for your two comments.
Posted by ChurnedCreamery 5 months ago
ChurnedCreamery
"God communicates through fat child molesting priests and expects my faith? The audacity is sickening."
Obvious bias
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Masterful oh I wholeheartedly agree with you "God communicates through fat child molesting priests and expects my faith? The audacity is sickening." Only its far worse than that as god favors raped women, war, hate, bloodshed, greed, violence, countless genocides, needless death etc etc etc Has freely admitted to having evil, anger, wrath, rage, vengeance, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? What? From a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing but anger as disguised fear. Then this supposed god in which there's no proof for having ---ever--- existed, he neatly sent down those emotions to man so in turn man could learn to hate. Great going god! Great going for those that believe in him without proof. And all of those emotions prove that this god is imperfect. Why would anyone wish to believe, worship, bow down to, a god/ supreme deity who is imperfect?
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Masterful Oh absolutely I am fully justified in dropping out of MY debate with my opponent who is nothing more that a sweaty piece of rear end wipe who is clearly 100% wrong and is doing nothing but trying to p**s me off and nothing else just as he did in my last debate. There is absolutely no way in his you know where areas as fire ants take some nibbles that he is right, and he knows it, that he is striving for any kind of a debate, just as he did in my previous debate. And then in my previous debate, he acted like the true child that he is and couldn't leave things alone and decided to compose his own literature in the comments section and he showed his true colors and tried unsuccessfully to paint a black picture of lil ole me. Golly gosh gee gosh darned it all, I---don't---care if he did.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
I don't think backwardseden was justified in forfeiting this debate, he should have used this opportunity to argue his side of the debate rather than stomp his feet like a child. He probably would have lost anyway because his argument is more of an incoherent rant.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
God communicates through fat child molesting priests and expects my faith? The audacity is sickening.
Posted by ChurnedCreamery 5 months ago
ChurnedCreamery
Edit: I meant to say no fallacy fallacies as it is self-defeating.
Posted by Shanor 5 months ago
Shanor
Now this is a debate worth seeing.