humanconandrum
MasterLucario

god does not exist.

MasterLucario

humanconandrum

Con

god does not exist. Or does he. i will be against god *con and my opponent will not be against god *pro.
MasterLucario

Pro

Oh really what makes more sense first of all the universe creating itself out of nothing,or a god(s) always being there and creating the universe in his/her/their vision. You may think a god can't create himself, or a god always being there, but how could a universe create itself and how could lifeforms be formed to somehow be made just right to fit the needs of this planet. The universe can't do all of that on chance alone without a god(s) having on image on having the conditions just right.
humanconandrum

Con

1. If god created everything why are there so many planets with no life on them? isn't that just a bunch of wasted space?
2. If god is 'always being there' how come so many innocent people die (both young and old) and so many disasters happening in the world?
3. Lets say there is a 00.0000000001% chance that there will be life on earth. isn't there still a chance? there is a small chance to win the lottery but somebody wins it once in a while.
MasterLucario

Pro

Worthy opponent. Let me comment on your 3 points. 1. Maybe he wanted us to gaze upon what he created and the curiosity to see and go to what had been made. 2. The innocent people dieing. Maybe he wants to have to test their faith, I've seen atheists say there is no God something like a building collapse happens and they say God save us and make it out. Maybe god(s) was letting them live with no suffering in heaven. Also the lottery has millions playing it one is bound to win. This is 1 universe.
humanconandrum

Con

Answer to your 3 points
1. So your saying that god is a showoff?
2. I hardly believe that everyone that died in 9/11 was 'suffering' and what do you mean by ' test there faith'?
3. I used the lottery as an example. lets say many more universes are entered in the lottery. one is still bound to win despite the close to nothing odds.
MasterLucario

Pro

1. How will people believe that he is almighty if he doesn't show his power. If there were no planets or stars the night sky would be fairly empty. So many planets with life might think they can overthrow God and he unfortunately have to will punish them.2. By "test there faith I mean if they were suffering would they still believe. God wanted people in the 9/11 to go to heaven if they were good,hell if evil. 3.Universe(All of space and energy in it) Where does a universe end and another begins?
humanconandrum

Con

1.The Bible does teach that God is Almighty, that his power is not limited by anyone other than himself. (Job 37:23; Isaiah 40:26) why would he then be afraid of people overthrowing him?
2.If god wanted to test faith by killing people why doesnt he just kill everyone just to test there faith and why not give them a neardeath experiance instead of ending there whole life?
3. http://en.wikipedia.org... sould answer all your questions.
4.so planets are just decoration?
MasterLucario

Pro

1. God isn't be afraid of people overthrowing him, he just wouldn't want to punish them for trying to, since life would fail to beating God. He wants those to know he's almighty 2.Satan, the Prince of darkness . He causes sorrow. God saves people by making many certain death situations, near-death situations. That strengthens peoples faith in believing. 3. Wikipedia? You use that as a source? 4. To show his power. 5. More sense? God creating everything or everything created of nothing I say God.
Posted by Squidney1 1 year ago
Squidney1
@ humanconandrum?
Posted by enternamehere 1 year ago
enternamehere
I am really surprised no-one dropped the BoP on someone. Aw.
Posted by Squidney1 1 year ago
Squidney1
@ humanconandrum are you going to answear? Its a bit rude how you are ignoring my questions. . .
Posted by MasterLucario 1 year ago
MasterLucario
It's a bit funny how theres has been basically a mini debate here between Sqidney1 vs. Humanconadrum
Posted by Squidney1 1 year ago
Squidney1
What's with the comment about my age? Are you dismissing my earlier comments because of my age ? Also how do you feel evolution? Are you saying you watched yourself evolve? Pretty darn sure your comments don't line up. Lastly, how are you so sure evolution dismisses god completely? For all you know, we did evolve, but I find it pretty hard to believe that something with such slim chances happened completely without the help of God.
Posted by TheNazist 1 year ago
TheNazist
human you gonna challenge me?
Posted by humanconandrum 1 year ago
humanconandrum
well that's nice now that we have established your age. I can say that I can't NOT believe in evolution. I have felt it truthfully in my body for every second i have lived. You cant start a sentence With 'and' BTW.
Posted by Squidney1 1 year ago
Squidney1
So now your not sure. . . I can say completely truthfully that I have felt his presence and have gone through my own personal revelation about him. Trust me, I can't NOT beilve in him after what happened to me. And I am just 14
Posted by A_Nebiah 1 year ago
A_Nebiah
@ humanconandrum

Why would you ask such dumb questions, if you don't even know the Bible?

Everything that is happening now has been told to you all by Prophets, but no one wants to listen because ya'll think we are coo coo for cocoa puffs. Then when the destruction, death, disease, etc... begins to occur, ya'll want to question the existence of Alahym because of all the bad things taking place. Ya'll have been warned, but your too dumb to listen, so don't whine over what is happening because again, you have been warned before, either by a real Jewish Prophet/Prophetess or by reading the destruction to come in the Bible.
Posted by humanconandrum 1 year ago
humanconandrum
@Squidney
spelled user name wrong.
Vote Placed by 2001bhu 1 year ago
2001bhu
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: no comment
Vote Placed by Kylar 1 year ago
Kylar
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: God exsists, and I give this one to pro for it
Vote Placed by 21MolonLabe 1 year ago
21MolonLabe
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: It's impossible to prove anything doesn't exist, therefore, arguments to Pro (who is really Con the resolution).
Vote Placed by ZenoCitium 1 year ago
ZenoCitium
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a pretty confusing debate. For one, Pro is actually Con and likewise. With humanconandrum supporting the resolution, Con (as read) actually has the burden of proof. Since it is not logically possible to prove a negative. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I'll vote for pro as con did not meet the burden of proof.
Vote Placed by NoMagic 1 year ago
NoMagic
humanconandrumMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate is hilarious. You guys are on the wrong side. "God does NOT exist." Con is the negative. Con should be arguing for god. Two negatives make a positive CON(-)NOT(-)=does Pro should be arguing for (PRO) the proposition. God does not exist. You guys have it backwards. That being said. Neither side did enough to warrant a vote for. This subject may require larger arguments.