vi_spex
Ardith

god dosnt exist

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

if a god exist then there is no belief involved..
Ardith

Con

It really depends. Some people believe there is a god, mostly because they need that kind of comfort because they are going through a time of stress in their life. In fact many scientists believe in god, mostly because though they can explain a lot, they look more towards that there was a creator.

But i see your point. Maybe you feel nothing, like no influence by a godly power, which true christians would call you a sinner. But most people believe in the science side. most don't believe because how can their be one god if there is so many faiths with so many gods?
vi_spex

Pro

so does god exist?
Ardith

Con

i guess that's what everyone wants to know. But all people can do is state their beliefs, like for me, I'm struggling to see proof god exists, like the bible could have been written recently, not many years ago. Also i haven't seen "god work in my life" and that their is many other faiths with different gods. Im slowing straying away. So at this point

I have to agree with you
vi_spex

Pro

well, existence is limited by opposition, and anything that is created or constructed is a machine, while life is nature

good to hear you think for yourself rather than allow yourself to be programmed by stories of that old book..
Ardith

Con

Well it's just, most stories are just " kids do this, kids don't do this" so it really has no effect. So i believe this debate is over? Do we agree? This was a nice debate if i say so myself.
Posted by Ardith 3 weeks ago
Ardith
well then..... I would like to be emailed, or informed via message what was wrong with this debate and also what a troll debate and classical debates are. I would like to know so I cane "debate" in a better way.
Posted by whiteflame 4 weeks ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: hutch976// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Con (S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Can we please ban vi_spex from starting debates? This was not even a debate. This whole thing was like watching two beta-type robots talk.

[*Reason for removal*] While the voter is welcome to his opinion with regards to the debater in question, stating this in an RFD shows clear bias. More importantly, neither point allocation was explained. This wasn't clearly a troll debate, and while it may not have been a classical debate, it is still moderated like one.
************************************************************************
Posted by RepublicanForLIfe 1 month ago
RepublicanForLIfe
Did you get smoking from my position on issues? Well I changed my opinion now. :P I hadn't actually read what it was. So that's why I had no opinion. Now I do have an opinion.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
precisly
Posted by RepublicanForLIfe 1 month ago
RepublicanForLIfe
Where on earth did you get smoking from? I didn't say I think it's reasonable. It's terrible for lungs and badly damages health.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
-smoker
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
smoker <---
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
you think smoking is resonable?
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
religion is retarded.. no lie about that
Posted by RepublicanForLIfe 1 month ago
RepublicanForLIfe
Please do not insult religions. Thank You.