vi_spex
AVoiceOfReason

god dosnt exist

AVoiceOfReason has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

vi_spex

Pro

if a god exist then there is no belief involved..
AVoiceOfReason

Con

While your argument is not very clear or well written, I will attempt to respond to my interpretation of your words despite their ambiguity. You claim that if there is a God there is no belief involved. This statement is simply and unabashedly ludicrous. Quite the contrary, if there is a God then a person MUST believe in Him and follow his commands. The only way out of being subservient to God is by rejecting Him. If there is a God, He created the world, He created you, and everyone and everything you love. All is from Him, so how can you not be believe in all the other things He commands you? However if you fall back to the absurd notion that there is no God, only then do you have the ability to not believe in Him and not follow His ways, for He does not exist to you.
vi_spex

Pro

well religious people are morons.

so does god exist? you imbecile
AVoiceOfReason

Con

Firstly, I will address your first assertion. You wrote "well religious people are morons." I don't see why this is relevant to the debate, but in any case, this is a fallacy; an unsound argument with no proof. Therefore, I am forced to consider your first argument invalid.
In your second statement, you write something a little more logical, but not by much. "so does god exist? you imbecile."
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that the second statement is not part of your argument (although I wouldn't put it past you). Back to your question. You write "so dead god exist?" The short answer is yes. Every building must have a builder and our universe is no different. God created the world.
vi_spex

Pro

religion is the argument against religion

you can claim whatever you like to be the case, like morons do

every building has a builder
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
as i thought, 15.. and to much of a fool to understand even the most simple truths
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
i am god, not an atheist

the dude in this debate is rude you fool
Posted by TheRealSpassky101 1 month ago
TheRealSpassky101
Hello. I, too, am an atheist. But vi_spex, you are an insult to atheists. If we could, atheists would denounce you. You stand for the wrong reasons and I hope you lose. You have no dignity, and you make atheism look like a bad thing. Your lack of grammar shows that you are uneducated, and you are very rude, and I do not blame avoiceofreason if he/she does not respond. You make me sick, and I am afraid that atheists, who are stereotyped as level-headed, will now be stereotyped differently because of you. So in the wishes of all atheists, we wish for you not to debate in the name of atheists anymore and for you to climb into the whole where you belong.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
there is just reality, and knowledge is objective, like math

belief is the opposite of knowledge
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
God is not part of our shared reality.
"Objective Versus Subjective. Objective knowledge consists of things that can be observed or reproduced, or is made up of hard facts that come from consensus built over time. Subjective knowledge is realm of personal perspective and belief."
http://www.ahalmaas.com...
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
if anyone knows god exist, then god does exist, and you can believe a person saying he knows

there is no god to ask, perhaps if he was walking around mountain high and shaking the earth with his mighty footsteps i might ask..
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
couldnt agree more missmedic :)
Posted by skipsaweirdo 1 month ago
skipsaweirdo
Spex has went off the deep end with this fallacy of composition. If God exists it doesn't logically necessitate everyone knowing God exists. Some may know, some may believe, some may hope but not have decided. Universal knowledge of a God existing would be the decision of said God based on what is most wise to that God. And everyone knowing and no one believing isn't relevant or even logically defensible. Btw, don't follow with some asinine well doesn't God want......If you want to know what God wants ask God.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
Replacing beliefs with predictive thoughts based on experience and evidence provide a means to eliminate intransigence and dangerous superstitious thought. If you don't know about something and you submit it to nothing but belief, it will likely prove false; if you know about something, then you don't need to believe it, because you know it. Faith rarely agrees with the world around us. History has shown that beliefs and faith, of the most intransigent kind, have served as the justification for tragic violence and destruction and sustained the ignorance of people. Replacing beliefs with predictive thoughts based on experience and evidence provide a means to eliminate intransigence and dangerous superstitious thought. Believing is not knowing, the more you know the less you believe.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
it only make sense, that is the point..