backwardseden
phitb

god exists? guess and oh please do try try try again

phitb

backwardseden

Pro

There is no fricken possible way that this fricken god according to the ridiculous bible that gives people a false sense of hope can possibly exist unless you believe in pure evil and utter hate. This is proven time and time again.

Now how sick and perverse does someone have to be? "Man accused of sexual battery of 2-year-old in Chick-fil-A bathroom" - http://www.orlandosentinel.com... -

Indeed god knowingly creates maggots like this sick coughed upped sickened diseased puppet s.o.b. to knowingly commit his atrocities and millions like them per year. If god did not like or take grand exquisite pleasure in it, he would not create it. Duh. Wow. That’s not so hard to understand. There's no love in this. Its nothing but pure hate and evil.
Now if god is god he could have easily created peace, love, harmony, care for each other. Nah. If he did he'd be out of a job, bored to tears with nothing to do. There'd be no souls to save, no genocides to wage, no atrocities to commit, no axes to grind, no prophets to lie to, no one falsely accuse, no hate nor evil nor pain nor suffering to spread especially unto children, no one to kill, no way to ensue slavery and also make it legal to beat them so that they are barely left for dead, no absurd rules that practically nobody can follow, with all of his anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy that he's freely admitted to. etc etc etc etc And a supreme deity is going to have jealousy issues? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. All those emotions, especially jealousy are human emotions and are not befitting of any supreme deity. Great going god. Keep up the good work. What other monstrosities can you present man with on a daily basis?

Now I honestly hope that you can find the remotest of hints that there is love, care and kindness within this god character guy because then that would be a super major hypocritical contradiction. And the bible is yet chock loaded with a good thousand inconsistencies and supermassive hypocritical contradictions thus making the bible truly unreadable. But that is well known.

phitb

Con

I am a devoted theist and I have been sent here by God to prove you wrong. Your whole point revolves around the inconsistent triad which is if evil exists, God is not omnipotent and if he is, he is not benevolent. This makes it hard for people to understand faith but there is a way of bypassing what is considered a "flaw' of religion. My first point is that we need evil to exsperrience goodness and pleasure. In other words you have to know what darkness is before you can understand what light is. You also need to keep in mind that a lot of catholics and christians think it was us that made evil. If you know the story of Adam and Eve we clearly see how we are born to defy Gods laws, we chose to disobey him and eat the forbidden fruit. For most theists we see this as the beginning of evil and we (humans) started it. Don't forget that we also have free will Meaning we can do what ever we want. At one point or another in our life we are mean or horrible to one another. On to my main point now. It simply is that evil and suffering makes us better people. If something is taken away from us we usually want to have it back. This makes us grateful for what we have left. If you are a slave as you had mentioned overtime you realise that you would never want the same misfortune for others. Making you more compassionate for others.
backwardseden

Pro

You are a devoted worthless pile of snivelling spitwad blown up only to satisfy your blown up chewtoy blackened rabies blundering meow mix ho ho hoing mooing of pregnant transexual nun’s prostitute still shaving his you know where areas. I stopped reading when you stated that god is not omnipotent. Bye.
phitb

Con

Can you even read though. you are faced with a 16 year old here. you can't win. Its impossible, because a 16 year old is as stubborn as can be and once that deadline closes you will have lost and victory will have been claimed by me. So you can either argue back properly or be a mother f.u.k.i.n.g wank stain, living with his parents till he is forty and asks his mum to do his laundry because jizz stains won't come out his cloths and they weren't your jizz stains they were the jazz stains from your gay friend which got them on to you while you played soggy biscuit.
backwardseden

Pro

Oh *yawn* you could bore yourself to sleep during a nuclear war. Look at the princess charming with such a boisterous splintered ego from plywood. Rubber baby buggy bumpers. Oh I can read just fine. That’s why I stopped reading after you burped your toxic neanderthal yodeling grunge country western garlic onion beer deodorant when you stated that your god was not omnipotent in which nearly 100% of all christians, namely your religion, would disagree with you. Because if your god is not omnipotent, then that doesn’t make your god a god at all and is thus reduced to human frailties. Oh my dear little leap-shin, you don’t get it… its not about winning and losing. Who cares about comatose bile nonsense like that? Save it for your zits that you bathe in. Its about what’s right and wrong. And you are wrong. You see Flash Thompson, I don’t have an ego to bruise, whereas your chinny chin chin chin does. Oh and I stopped reading after your second sentence. Oh and gosh golly gee gosh darned it all, I most certainly will not read your response to this gifted wonderland. Darn it. So should you post again, and I know you cannot resist, you will not be able to get the final word in which is something that you live for. You had your chance. You blew it. Ta ta.
phitb

Con

I may be 16 year old with zits but we both know you are going to read this. It is human nature to find out what one another said to each other. You want some insults! I will give you some. You F.U.C.K.I.N.G virgin.

It was at this moment that the man behind the computer realised he was a virgin! He spent all his time not socialising but trolled away on his gaming PC (not MacBook because he is poor). The Mountain Dew bottles Lay on the floor and pizza boxes gently decomposed. He thought to himself: Ive sat here for 8 straight years and what have I to show. I have gained 66 pounds, I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and erectile disfunction but he knew he wasn't going to be using his penis for any sort of REAL sexual activities. His thoughts were quickly interrupted by his mom knocking on his bedroom door.
I don't know his name but I imagine it is something like Darren. "Darren, will you come down for supper"
Darren(you) replied with "no im trolling a teenager"
"Darren you haven't seen the sun in 3 weeks since we went to Chucky cheese" replied Darrens mum, lets call her Elizabeth.
"the sun hurts my eyes! The air will give me an asthma attack! Virtual reality is way better than the outside world" shouted Darren.

The End

Now everybody will know what sits behind your computer. The trolls which lurk on the web. The old man with no life, good Job and no relationship.
Posted by dsjpk5 8 months ago
dsjpk5
Hilarious!
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: NOT Removed<

1 point to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Pro says "You are a devoted worthless pile of snivelling spitwad..." This is poor conduct.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter sufficiently explains the point allocation. Repeated, similar votes on several debates is not sufficient reason to remove a vote. Debaters can choose to exclude voters if they wish, but they must include that in the rules of the debate.
************************************************************************
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
@Debating_Horse. Are you sure you put in the right username, pal?
Posted by Debating_Horse 9 months ago
Debating_Horse
Why does [phitb] have to be an condescending scumbag?
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@Jham - sorry about that. I erred. Start the vidie at the 1:32:00 mark. Not the 1:40:00 mark.
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@ Jham - Um no I am not rude at all. Those who visit my debates and pretend that they actually know what they are talking about and pretend that they are actually intelligent and edumacated and are really not and do not know their subject matter are the ones that are rude. I don't ask them to visit my debates now do I? Nope. That's entirely up to them. I'm not here to please anyone. I'm not out here to make friends either. If I do, great. Its happened. They won't in being fake and phony's. As the matter of fact, nearly all that debate with me that are christians do not have any friends or loved ones. That is very telling indeed. If I don't convince someone, that's perfectly OK. That's because the evidence speaks for itself. I---can---always---back---up---what---I---say. christians---can---almost---NEVER---back---up---what---they---say. Now take one lucky stab in the dork as to the "why"? Actually its two reasons. I absolutely do present my claims in a calm manner - at first. Then if a simpleton idiot moron comes on in and doesn't know what the flying yeast infection resurrection what on earth they are squawking about and yet they try to pretends that they do, which happens more often than not, then its gloves off and the insults go flying. Now that is something that is taught in college. After all who would want to hang around with someone like that? No one. Or simply walk away. Nah. Now if you do that crapola to your teachers = instant F. So please, I've seen it probably 10,000 times or more, so don't lecture me. K? even though you mean well. Now here's something on yesterday's Atheist Experience and Tracie was ready to ring his neck for being so completely stupid, unintelligent, clearly making things up and unedumacated... You think I'm wrong? Let the lesson be made perfectly clear here and I think you'll get it as patience only goes so far...
https://www.youtube.com... - Keith cutting in and out 1:40:00 mark converting Atheist to theist
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
You will ignore because you know you lost. For the people who will read, I am aware ,"omnibenevolence," is not a real word. I made it up, but it is grammatically accurate. Omni- all benevolence- kind, loving. Omnibenevolence= all loving. Easy reading comprehension. Debates, (or what passes for one in your mind,) is not supposed to be entertaining, rather informative. Get your head screwed on right.
Posted by Jham 9 months ago
Jham
Backwards, as someone who doesn't believe in a god or gods, you are rude and this is not how you are going to convince anyone. Presenting your claims in a calm and organized manner is how you should show your opinon, not blatantly insulting before you even know your debater. That will only turn them away more from your thoughts.
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@XxFoxlordxX - Just to let you know that this is NOT a debate, this is slamming you to the undertoes of the salt mines to store your CO2 for billions of years... Now read my first post here on this debate and then say "duh" for the camera because I only read your first sentence of your most recent post. But I did decide to read your other hypnotically awful post that you posted me beforehand. And *yawn* bo-ri-ng I guess you must like to be suffocated by your own pillow by your own hand. Very well, I shall answer your statement(s) / questions... "omnibenevolence" is a word that is stemmed from your brain cells and does not exist. Oh I get it, you must mean "omnipotent" - correct? Gee I figured that one out all on my own. Imagine that. Well this god of YOURS if not omnipotent, then he would not be a god. Simple. He'd be a hogwash "brain salad surgery" ELP you and me. As far as evil is concerned, oh pretty please LEARN TO FRICKEN READ. So that's it. We are done. Anything else you say to me will be ignored.
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
This is coming from someone who is arguing God doesn't exist, has his opening statement predicated on the assumption he does. I'd like for you to prove I'm as unintelligent as you claim, but when you get cornered in a debate, you go down to unintelligible insults like that. No, I'm not stalking you. You have nearly what, 7 debates open. Its hard NOT to see your illogical opinions.
Vote Placed by DakotaKrafick 9 months ago
DakotaKrafick
backwardsedenphitbTied
Reasons for voting decision: I had a really good laugh reading this, but I'm quite sure my IQ is now half what it was before. Neither side tried to put forth any convincing argument, or to keep their composure in the face of opposition.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenphitbTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro says "You are a devoted worthless pile of snivelling spitwad..." This is poor conduct.