backwardseden
Forever23

god hates children

Forever23 has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

A child, age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, that they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers, that they are terrified, that they are in an unfamiliar place (a hospital of some kind as an example), and are not home unless it is special circumstance, that they really do not understand what suffering is, but those around them probably do, etc etc etc.
Oh and btw, YOUR god put children in that position of suffering to begin with which is 100% pure evil and hate. YOUR god absolutely loves to watch children knowingly suffer, otherwise he would not create their situations for them to suffer.
And btw, I know that you know that you cannot contemplate suffering at all. Your precious jesus went through 14 hours, tops, of suffering. Some children go through decades of suffering. Your precious jesus had it easy. Now please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? Much less an adult? If you’ve answered nothing, you’ve answered correctly.

god knowingly creates children to be raped, beaten and tortured at the hands of their abusers... sometimes for decades. An example is daddy is sticking in his you know what inside of his daughter age 5 while punching her in the face twice per week for 15 years. To knowingly create children to suffer is 100% pure evil and hate at its finest. You can not get more evil than that with all the hate if you wanted to. Please DO NOT bring in the "Free Will" argument either because children DO NOT have the Free Will to escape from these monsters who commit these horrific acts. And god creates these children to suffer as well as these monsters to commit their unspeakable crimes to begin with. god must also love it, otherwise he would create these horrific events. Please DO NOT invent the excuse that "its not god's fault". Well yeah it is. Otherwise, god is NOT in control of everything, nor is he all knowing nor is he all powerful. Nor is god omnipotent. Nor does god care enough to not create these horrific acts. And the worst of the absolute worst is god is giving a greater value, a greater meaning to these monsters to commit these horrific acts while these children suffer at the hands of these savages who have no free will to SCREAM at the top of their lungs and thus get away in which they cannot do. God IS hate and evil. Pure and simple. So invent better excuses please. Sure, call me that I “hate” when it was just proven that YOUR god hates and nothing but. AND GOD MUST HAVE GIVEN THAT HATE TO ME AND ALL OF MANKIND. And yes, absolutely 100% that includes YOU by gum!!!!!!!! Wow. What a loving god huh? Pathetic, but typical smug christian ideal that doesn't work - ever - excuse on your part.
In other words, god truly hates children which is a truly "duh "situation. The bible proves this time and time again. Also notice how children do not get to say a single sentence in the bible? Not one. Its like having your mouth glued shut for your entire childhood. That's the worst form of child abuse there is - to be neglected and ignored. And the bible does it so well. Sure god and jesus have stated that they love children or whatever, but that's not the same thing. Not by a long shot. How would you like it if someone spoke for you for your entire childhood and you could not say a single word on your behalf? Well, you'd naturally hate it. Also the bible is surely incomplete because there are no voices of children, there are no children talking or singing, or voices of them playing, when it is most assuredly required. How would you like it if you as an adult, who worked so hard for your children, as well you should, and they should always be the center of your life, were to find out that they were left out of your life? Well, once again you'd naturally hate it. And that's exactly what the bible and god has done in leaving children completely out of "their" most supposed sacred book of history that is supposed to engulf everything that was known within their supposed surroundings up until that special moment in time, and yet it completely ignores and neglects children. Well good job for the men who wrote the bible. Not---toooo---bright.

Rules for this debate will be the same as my others:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely... And its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.

* Obviously within the 5 rounds perhaps more than 10,000 characters will be required to say what needs to be said. Should this happen, carryovers into the comment section will be accepted and debates can continue from there.

* Perhaps more than 5 rounds will be required to prove that god is a maggoty indigestible loathsome creature who nibbles on the backside of the human soul to rectify his frail precious superior ego complex... If this is to be the cuddly little case, then the arguments can surely be taken to the comments section.

* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. And it will rightly be ignored.

* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible. And not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class.

* Misinterpretations will not be accepted

* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context. In other words do NOT tell me that I am taking these verses out of context. Because I am clearly not. It would be you that is taking the verses out of context as the below video will clearly show. Not only that, but only christians and no---one---else will agree with you. And if you say that I am then you would be required to prove it with for EACH VERSE (chapters and verses only please)
Obviously right off the bat with a verse like Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:” You automatically lose. Because suppose it is the child that is abused?
https://www.youtube.com... context (this is lovely)

Still not convinced? Here’s a few videos to help you out proving that your bible IS evil…
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

In rounds II and III and perhaps even IV verses will be listed directly from the bible proving that god hates children.
This is thoroughly disgusting, demented, sick, and as diseased as it gets. You cannot hate nor get more evil than this if you wanted to. But to deliberately cause a child’s knowing suffering when you are a god and you are all knowing and all powerful? What kind of deranged monster are you especially when you could have brought in peace, kindness, love and care?Nah. I guess that’s expecting too much.
Forever23

Con

God does not exist => Something that does not exist can not hate => God does not hate children
backwardseden

Pro

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror." - Richard Dawkins

"Now I am absolutely convinced that the main source of hatred in the world is religion and organized religion. Absolutely convinced of it. And I think it, religion, should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right." - Christopher Hitchens

Well yep, absolutely god does not exist! It is the mere belief in this 0 god that creates all the hate pain and suffering. The proof of that is right there in the dead beat bible.

More people have died, more genocides have been created, more cultures have been uprooted, more wars have been fought, more blood has been spilled, more souls have been corrupted, more bodies have been stacked high on the battlefields alone, more atrocities have been committed, more false hope has been generated, etc etc etc and they all have been committed all in the supposed "good" name of this glorious god than for any other reason.

The verses are as sick and as perverse and as demented and as warped as it gets. What "good" do these verses do? What do they teach us? They teach us how to utterly treat children with such dignity and respect - right? Hey christians, ever hear of "editing"? These verses and many more could have easily been edited out. But no. They are not. What the F--- are they doing in a supposedly "good" book?

Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house."

Lamentations 4: 9-11 "They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field. 10 The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people. 11 The LORD hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof."

Matthew 10:37 "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

Judges 21:10 "And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children."

2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

Deuteronomy 2:34 "And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:"

Numbers 31:17-18 "17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
---- a different translation ----
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

Leviticus 26:21-22 "And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate."

Ezekiel 9:5-7 "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city."

1 Samuel 15:3 "3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling , ox and sheep, camel and a$$."

Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Hosea 9:11-16 "As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. 12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them! 13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. 14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. 15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters. 16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."

Exodus 12:29-30 "And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died."

Exodus 21:14 -17 "But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die. 15 And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. 16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. 17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death."

Isaiah 13:15-18 "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children."

Matthew 2:16 "Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men."

Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."

Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:"

Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."

Matthew 10:21 "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death."

Judges 11:30-40 "Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it."

Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance "0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

2 Kings 6:28-29 "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. 29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."

2 Kings 2:23-24 "And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

There's plenty more.
Forever23

Con

So youre point is that its the belief in god that causes the slaughter of children. However, the topic of the debate is "god hates children". That means that we are talking about a certain god who hates the children. Since he does not exist, all of cons arguments are extended.
backwardseden

Pro

Well um no. Its the belief in god that causes the not only the slaughter of innocent children, but the hatred of children also. Both were thus far proved. Regardless, what makes you think that slaughter isn't hate? Of course it absolutely is! And as stated more verses will be provided to prove that this so-called god in which christians believe in, and no one else, because they cannot prove their god, their god truly hates children because he not only hates them but slaughters them and cannibalizes them also. Truly sick indeed. Now granted, I agree with you in stating that perhaps this topic should have been entitled "god loves the slaughter of children". But really there's a lot more depth than that because all in all, their phooey katooey war god really does hate children. Read argument #1.
But not covered in this debate is this fictional god character hates gays, women, loves raped women, loves slavery, loves to create massive genocides etc etc etc which is a lot more than 1/2 the planet's population. Oh how much does this so-called god really hate? And people actually believe in this god? Have they actually read their bibles? Obviously and clearly that answer is emphatically "no". Not a ghost of a chance.

The 10 Commandments
In The 10 Commandments there are 4 commandments that are geared towards god's blubbering sadomasochist superior egotistical complex. Yet there's nothing for children. Why not? Especially when there should be at least one stating something to the effect of "thou shalt always be kind to children, love them, care for them and protect them from harm at any cost". But no. This fraternizing fictional that can only be man made god character is more concerned about his miserable little nothingness little peabody self as he truly hates children.

Onto other verses:
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an a$$, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

Exodus 12:29 “And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” repeat Oh I get it, so you as christians think its cool and rather polite for your grandson to be murdered for something that YOU did. Well if that’s the law of the land, then there would be nobody left alive. After all, anybody could make up anything they wanted to about anybody no matter how stupid that didn’t even apply to them. And who’s to say if it would be correct? There wouldn’t be any witnesses to protect the innocent after all.
God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?

Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

Isaiah 13:15-18 15 “Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.”

Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

Jeremiah 19: 7-9 7 “And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.”

Jeremiah 51:22-26 “With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD. 25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. 26And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD. (Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

Lamentations 2:20-22 “20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord? 21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied. 22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

Revelation 2:18-23 “18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.”

Summary
Yes I agree with you that there's great slaughter in those verses. But wow there's also great hatred. I'd easily have to say that there's a lot more hatred by far. You seem to forget that children do not have a say in this. There's no screams from them. No happiness. No love or joy. No crying of pain and suffering. Only the sad miserable induced hatred that goes on and on and on and on into who knows where it would ever stop? That's the worst part of it... to be neglected and ignored. Now christ and god who didn't exist in these fairy tales may have stated that they love children. But that's not the same thing. Not by any stretch of the imagination. How would you like it to have your mouth taped shut for you entire childhood so that you could not say one single word? Well that's what's happened here. There's no songs of children playing. No singing. Nothing. If that isn't this god character hating children at its finest, then what is?
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
But is seems as if the "forums" section is up and running. Yippy. wow zow. Though I haven't posted anything there yet. Well gtg. Please always tc and have fun.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
I get that. Its still down. Though there are some back doors. NP. See that's why the comments section is ever so important. And should remain important and open for further debating should it become necessary. The "argument" section should not be the only place to debate an issue as an example this happens or a person does not have enough room within a 10,000 characters max to say what is needed to be said etc etc etc.
Posted by Forever23 7 months ago
Forever23
F.uck. DDO was down and I couldnt respond.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
It has everything to do with intelligence and education and how you handle yourself. If you don"t have an education nor an intelligence on that specific subject and you pretend that you do, what moron is going to want to spend any time listening to you no matter how nice you are? You"ve only got a few sentences to prove yourself after all. So you"ve got to bring in that specific evidence to prove yourself correct. Debate.org is set up completely bonkers. Grammar, better conduct, who do you agree with before and after the debates are all meaningless in an actual true debate. How many times do you see in a true political debate where those things are flushed down the toilet? Its nearly every single time especially especially especially at every---single---presidential---debate. Those things are gone. What is there is charisma, intelligence, education, ---evidence---, certainly NOT the ability to invent excuses or lie as the public knows and can see right through it as is done so so so many times here. Wow is it so see-through. Well gtg please always tc and have fun. Sorry if there"s a lot of fluff. But its me. -Michael

Many thanx for your info on "BoP". I can always do that, well at least in my mind. I learned in college from the same professor, that if you do not have any evidence for the topic in which you are arguing, then you have no business in arguing it. Otherwise you deserve to be humiliated, degraded, and dehumanized. And if you continuously do it to your friends and loved ones, then you will soon have no friends and loved ones. So so so many here have no friends and loved ones for that very reason.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
@jonbonbon greetings once again. With a big boo. Well I am glad that you are doing well and in the very best of spirits. OK. I am a HUGE movie buff. So please tell me of some of your favs. I am VERY interested:):) Do you have Netflix streaming?
I do thank you very kindly for your information on how to NOT attract those trolls because it is the very last thing I wish to do and wow have I attracted far too many. In college I was informed by two teachers that I am a gifted at writing and that was in 92, but I have to cut the fluff. Unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to do that and remain myself. Even so, many times I try to proofread what I compose, and its correct according to what I believe is correct (obviously) but even though there are some to see it correct, many others don"t. But of those that see it correct, they get a good laugh and say something like "where do you come up with these?" So I cannot argue with laughter or how insane I truly am. Now as far as being offended, well, they should be IF they invent excuses in an attempt to prove their subatomic nonexistent points. So its a very mixed bag. But here on debate.org there"s almost no chance of me winning any debate whatsoever in the Religion category simply because its dominated by christians with a huge denomination. There"s plenty of game players that will vote for the christian side no matter what. Oh well. I mean I"ve bumped into 2 that have deliberately done just that which since there are so precious few that do vote, it completely sways the voting. Oh well.
OK I did forget to mention one thing about friendship" Here on debate.org or anywhere online, I not here "looking" to make friends. But if it happens great!!! If not that"s perfectly OK and it"s their problem. Here"s how I make friends and so does nearly everyone else through online sites like these. Its almost ---never--- through niceties or being nice to that person, mentioning a nice topic or whatever.
Posted by Jonbonbon 7 months ago
Jonbonbon
BoP means Burden of Proof.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
@EXOPrimal --- I'm not sure what "BoP means. But I can take an educated guess at it "balance of power" among many other things.
Of course Con didn't fit with the spirit of the debate. But that is perfectly OK because god does not exist. But in the mere belief in this so-called christian god according to the print in the bible, this malicious so-called god causes hate, pain, suffering, disease, war, devastation, disease, and he's damn well proud of it. So how can he possibly exist when this so-called god character should have brought in an era of peace, love, kindness, care in place of it all? There's absolutely no sense in it. None.
I think I was not vague in my topic. After all god does hate children. Its a proven time and time again in this so-called bible with verse after verse. I laid down the rules in which are very specific. I told what I would be doing. And if you are the Con, well counter them.
Posted by Jonbonbon 7 months ago
Jonbonbon
@backwardseden, I appreciate your interest. I've been well thanks, and I'm up because my husband and I stay up way too late watching movies and hanging out together. Anyway, all I really wanted to do was help you get to the point you want to actually be talking about. I'm not interested in any of the rest of that stuff. As an experienced formal debater, I'm just giving you advice so you can have a productive discussion. When you write a topic like this, you get trolled. If you write a topic the way I suggested, you'll have someone seriously challenge you. Whether or not that's the way it should be is a different subject, but it's the way it is.
Posted by EXOPrimal 7 months ago
EXOPrimal
@backwardseden Whenever I debate the contender never places the BoP, I feel like at this point con has to prove god does not exist, which is, of course, impossible. I think Con is trying to find a loophole in the argument that doesn't fit with the spirit of the debate. But again, you never stated the rules clearly, and the topic is very vague.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
jonbonbon --- Boo. How have you been? I do hope great and in the very best of spirits. What on earth are you doing up at these hours?
OK now getting on with stuff. I see the bible/ religion/ god the way Christopher Hichens and Richard Dawkins sees it as, pure evil and hate. Did you see their quotes I posed on my round 2 of arguments? I'm really not trying to make friends here. I've got GREAT friends. If people like me, absolutely astonishingly great!!!! If not, then that's their problem. That's the way people have to take situations like these if they want to get anywhere!!! I'm not here to please anyone. And if they don't like it, they can leave. I didn't ask them to visit my debates which is why I create them. Now if I were to visit others debates, and or be the pro or con to others debates, then yes, perhaps I should mind my scathing satirized manners. But only provided that the opponent does not invent excuses for something that he or she does not not know something in which they pretend to claim they know something about. As you've probably guessed by now, that really steams me up. Look at it this way... about 2 years ago a poll was taken and 1/4, yes 1/4 failed. I am assuming it is adults that failed, but they did not know that the earth orbits the sun!!! How insulting to have someone like that come on into one of my debates and pretend he knows something and I 100% damned well know he is passing himself off as the 1/4. People are very very very easy to read to me. Its so easy for me to read someone's tells in the way they type. Their mannerisms, how they handle themselves, how they invent excuses, how they lie, how intelligent they are, how educated they are etc etc etc. Its not that hard.
Now let me ask you this question... I'm sure you've seen a few of my debates - right? Of those that I have debated with, how many are genuine? Btw, you are genuine.
Uggg its raining here right now in Orlando. Almost 4 days straight of it. Please tc and have fun.