vi_spex
sara_ann_dee

god is a fart that never happend

sara_ann_dee

vi_spex

Pro

religious people just insist that a poo that never happend, does smell
sara_ann_dee

Con

There is a lot of proof that god does indeed exist. For example, some sickly people amazingly recover from deadly illnesses, it is a medical miracle from god. Another example is answered prayers, many people pray to god for advide and for help. And many times - he helps the person in need - he responds to their prayers. And we know that he does because if he is the only one you told about your problem/s and he fixed it, you can further prove his existance. Finally, science has proven that god is or was real. There have been many recordings of things happening in nature out of nowhere - which could not have been predicted and were pretty much impossible to happen without the work of god.
vi_spex

Pro

so is the people getting sick a from a deadly ilness a curse of god?

santa clause answers your prayers if you pray hard enough, you just have to believe im sure things will fall in place somehow

you are telling me stories, its like more farts that never happend, and no they dont smell
sara_ann_dee

Con

I do not understand what you are saying. And yes, maybe he does put bad spells and illnesses upon people in certain situations - but you just agreed with me that he was real by saying that. And santa clause has nothing to do with god - please stay on topic and debate formally.
vi_spex

Pro

but i can imagine santa
sara_ann_dee

Con

My opponent has failed to reply or defend his side after my argument - therefore, he has no further evidence to prove his side to be correct.
vi_spex

Pro

you dont understand.. my side is correct, reality is true, i dont have to imagine it
sara_ann_dee

Con

This is not something you need to imagine. The fatcs are right in front of you from the first round - you need to defend yourself or there is really no point in this "debate."
vi_spex

Pro

i dont see an attack
sara_ann_dee

Con

My opponent has failed to even make a single sentence of debate for all the rounds. I presented evidence and a solid argument and my oponent had a tendency to go off topic. Therefore, vote CON!
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
You got mad at me provideoman123, quit it with the lying. You randomly just starting saying that I'm "the worst Pro debater". I don't trust you at all, so I doubt that vi_spex ate at a restaurant and that you somehow knew him.
Posted by sara_ann_dee 1 year ago
sara_ann_dee
C'mon vi_spex post your last argument and put effort into it please - lets end this
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
why did i file a complaint, and when was i at your resturant
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
I never get mad here Lol101 I am actually a calm and collected individual. I am a man of integrity and I would never attack someone without grounds for reason. Mr. Vi_spex was a customer at my prestigious restaurant. He filed a complaint to my chef. His opinion is wrong and mine is right. I'm here to change his opinion to the correct one.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
And even if I was attacking you, you were attacking me first. I'm not shouting on all caps or getting mad like you did in one of my debates.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Dude, vi_spex said he never got food. Even if he did, you can't change his opinion.
Posted by sara_ann_dee 1 year ago
sara_ann_dee
Vi_spex please post your argument since you are online - I have been waiting patiently.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
imagination is false
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
Excuse me Sir, but you are mistaken. Mr. Lol101, I am not attacking anyone on any premises here. I was simply shocked when Mr. vi_spex said that he did not enjoy my restaurant's food. He claims not to have acquired the food, but I can assure you that he did and actually was present in the restaurant eating his food. Mr. Lol101, you are following me around attacking me, and by doing so, you are attacking my reputation as a valued member of this website.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I'm siding with vi_spex on this one. Why are you randomly attacking people for false reasons? You sir, are being quite irritating.
Vote Placed by Trooper 1 year ago
Trooper
vi_spexsara_ann_deeTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think reasoning is very stupid, I believe what i beleieve and i do not have to justify myself to this required reaoning
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
vi_spexsara_ann_deeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't capitalize his words at all.