backwardseden
JediDude

god is an immoral homicidal maniac

JediDude has forfeited round #4.

backwardseden

Pro

Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan combined. Here's some examples... 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? There’s no such a thing as “love” within any genocide.

Your job as Con will be to validate the killing of innocent babies, children and pregnant mothers for absolutely no reason whatsoever rather than bringing in an era of peace, love and harmony is justified.

JediDude

Con

As Con, all I have to do is prove that the evidence provided does not equate the existence of god. As Pro, it will be your job to singlehandedly prove the existence of god, and that he is in fact a homicidal maniac.
backwardseden

Pro

Since con has proved himself to be a moron, an imbecile and an inane swatted house fly that buzzes around his you know where areas looking for pus, this debate is now over and I declare myself the winner. The proof of god does not matter here as he does not exist. It is the mere belief in him that causes all these atrocities, pain and sufferings. And the rules were set up in which con did not follow. Nor did he look the verses up at all to prove that this god character according to the bible in printed text is indeed a genocidal homicidal maniac who could have, but didn't, bring in an era of peace. Con broke the rules and did not validate nor did he justify the killing of innocent babies, children and pregnant mothers for absolutely no reason. So he automatically loses. Wow he must be a sure loser in life with a truly gutted soul also. The end.
JediDude

Con

If you would check my profile at all, you would realize I agree with you on the part of the existence of god. However, I think it is stupid to stoop to a Purushadasa level in behavior, and attack people who aren't going to even bother you.

This is a stupid debate. You aren't going to convince anyone that is a christian, and all you are going to do is turn them off to even discussing anything with an atheist.

Have fun being angry at the world, I just hope you get out of this reverse apologist phase. I know I sure as hell have.
backwardseden

Pro

Oh but I have looked at your profile. I look at everybody’s profile when they accept a debate with me or sign off on some lunatic munchkin boombox sleigh ride that they can’t get out of when they post in the comments section to my debates. I DO NOT seek out to attack people as it is entirely up to people to post in my comments section and or sign up for a debate with me unless there is a debate that I simply cannot refuse to post on or debate on which does not happen too often. Purushadasa is merely a sweaty piece of rear end wipe with, obviously, no genuine friends or loved ones, as so many pathetic christians here are on debate.org, but they must like it that way as they do it unto themselves, and all they do is seek attention because they are so desperately lonely. Now did I ask you or anyone to come and visit my debates and leave your scars of stupidity? No I most certainly did not. So that one is on you and anyone that does. So don’t tell me I “attack people who aren't going to even bother you.”Ever watch The Atheist Experience? Perhaps you should. And I most certainly am not here to please you or anyone. Now if I make friends with what I have to say, great! As it has happened several times. If not, hey that’s perfectly fine. But I am not going to change for you or anyone. Also if you agree with the debates I set up, great also. And if not then that’s entirely YOUR problem. And if you don’t ;like it - leave. I---don’t---care.

If you think its a stupid debate, then you utterly proved yourself to be stupid, uneducated and ignorant for signing up for this debate because god, especially according to the bible IS nothing but an immoral homicidal maniac.

Oh and btw, there’s only 2 things I hate. 1. god according to the bible as he hates children + a whole lot of other things. 2. Those that abuse children.

Now I REALLY could hate because I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black and then I would tell you about me.

Summary
What you had to say in all rounds is sheer and utter stupidity and arrogance.
JediDude

Con

I do not forfeit this round, but I would like to say that my opponent is highly hostile, and unpleasant.
backwardseden

Pro

Wow what a truly pathetic maggot that you are that clearly only seeks attention. I never stated you would forfeit this round. But who really cares as to why you even signed up for this debate in the first place for a more than reasonable debate subject and who really cares if a teeny boper like you likes it or not? Oh I get it... you signed up to merely p**s me off and for absolutely no other reason and you fricken know it. What a truly pathetic loser you are to do as such. And yeah because you did as such, you absolutely deserve to be insulted to the nth degree.
Posted by kwagga_la 5 months ago
kwagga_la
@backwardseden Just for information, apart from DDO problems or genuine time constraints, people usually forfeit a round here when they cannot answer a argument or think they will lose and therefore have a negative score. Apart from genuine reasons, i would say it is generally viewed that when someone forfeits a round it is because they could not rebut the arguments properly. You seem to think that forfeiting a round or ending the debate is like an unofficial victory. The only way you can win a debate is if people vote and to vote the debate must be finished. For the sake of the site people should finish the debates they are involved with and DDO should award automatic victory to someone when their opponent forfeits a round.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@DNehlsen - The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror. - Richard Dawkins and he's 100% correct. Oh but wait, you haven't read your bible now have you? Clearly not. Otherwise if you'd have half a micron brain, you'd come up with the exact same conclusion.
Posted by DNehlsen 5 months ago
DNehlsen
Ad Hom attacks, self proclaimed victory, and absolutely no proof or evidence all in one round. Wow, I think we've found the next Richard Dawkins.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
With the god of the bible everything is always wrong.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Purushadasa - Awe the self appointed prophet doesn't even know that difference between his eye sockets popping out and a poop deck, um no dildo breath love mutton 9 inches long never done you wrong when its a mere floppy, infants DO NOT know that god exists in reality, nor do those in the Brazilian rain forests who have never heard of your god, nor does anybody actually because YOU the tiny speck of toilet dust that you are, nor can anybody who has ever lived can prove that YOUR god exists. Darn it. Kissy kissy poo poo?
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Purushadasa Awe so the self appointed prophet freely admits that genocide is perfectly OK for his soft white runny babbit underbelly sniffies before he goes to beddy bye. I bet you must think genocide is committed by your G.I. Joe dolls. After all what more could possibly be the explanation for your existence as you still have yet to prove the existence for your god from a mud pool within your upchucking brain that only hurls bean balls flying at you at 100 million miles per second?
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@kwagga_la - god exists in text form. Big whoop.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
With God you could never know if genocide is objectively wrong.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
With God you could never know with certainty that all human beings know with certainty the fact that God exists in reality.

With God you could never know who anyone really is anyway.
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Actually, all human beings know with certainty the fact that God exists in reality -- and this includes Backwardseden -- as he has clearly admitted in his OP.