backwardseden
dheaslip

god is either a "Brain Salad Surgery" or he does not exist

dheaslip has forfeited round #2.

backwardseden

Pro

god is either exceedingly the biggest tinsel minded brain fart idiot to say some of the things he said and attempt to implement some of his laws, rules and regulations or he does not exist. Simple. Duhland.
Either way, the bible proves both so shockingly well because of its crude violations.

This debate will prove that no supreme deity, namely god, would state what the bible has stated and expect others who are intelligent and educated to believe it, or god the very big He-Man and he is not the the power does not exist, or both.

This debate will start off by listing the hatred that this god posses towards children by listing verses, in which no supreme deity would, in which strangely nearly every christian believes that this god believes in peace. That’s a major hypocritical contradiction. Sorry christians, you have it wrong.

Then this wonderful kind debate will point out the sad pathetic meow mix that god put into play that no supreme deity ever would and are not godly by any means, thus proving this god according to the bible that god is not a god but a lowly pimp pimping himself for his own self righteous ego to be splattered in bold fine print in a truly paltry effort to gain an audience.

Rules for this debate will be the same as my others:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely... And its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.

* Obviously within the 5 rounds perhaps more than 10,000 characters will be required to say what needs to be said. Should this happen, carryovers into the comment section will be accepted and debates can continue from there.

* Perhaps more than 5 rounds will be required to prove that god is a maggoty indigestible loathsome creature who nibbles on the backside of the human soul to rectify his frail precious superior ego complex... If this is to be the cuddly little case, then the arguments can surely be taken to the comments section.

* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context.

* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. And it will rightly be ignored.

* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible. And not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class.

* Misinterpretations will not be accepted

* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

So in getting started and god hates children. I mean why, when he could have simply brought in peace, love, kindness and care? Now if you think that these verses are in any way not hate and is somehow “love”, then something is seriously wrong with you and you desperately need to be checked out with that precious little ticker tape parade you call a heart at your local psychiatrists and psychologists office as soon as your omelette butt can drag your pink noise brain in.

Still not convinced? Here’s a few videos to help you out…
https://www.youtube.com...;
https://www.youtube.com...;

* Matthew 10:37 “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

* Lamentations 2:20-22 “20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord? 21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied. 22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

* Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

* Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

* Isaiah 13:15-18 15 “Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.”

* Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an a$$, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

* Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

* Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” What? Rob you of your children?

* 2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

* Deuteronomy 2:34 “34And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

* Numbers 31:17-18 “17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”
---- a different translation ----
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

**Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
** Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
** Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
** What if its the reverse and its the child that is abused? Oh nothing happens in god’s world.

Summary
Without a doubt god is evil as he has freely admitted in his bible on several occasions. And yet christians cannot take their god at his word especially when their god does evil and immoral things as proved above as he hates children. So why should anybody believe in this god who in no way has anybody ever proven that this god exists, especially with all the hate in him when he could easily believe in peace, kindness and care, especially towards children?
dheaslip

Con

First off, I see that you're not a respectable opponent because of your crass language and lack of intelligence.

Of course, the Old Testament contains many things which may be seen as unbelievable today, but there is much to understand about them.

"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord" (Job 1:21).
God gave life and He may take it as He pleases. What is a greater punishment than to lose your own children? If God takes an evil person's children form them, then it is simply because of the person's great sin. They do not deserve the gift of procreation if they are such wicked people, especially not the ability to raise a child in the same evil way they are. If anything, God is being just to these children. Children cannot go to hell, so he is keeping them form leading evil lives like their parents.

In terms of the death penalty for sin, sin is death of the soul. If the soul dies, then the body, which caused the souls death, shall perish as well. The death penalty is not only in the bible, but all throughout history it has been done as well. It's better to die than to continue sinning. If you do not understand the gravity of sin, then you must shift your perspective. Someone outside of the faith does not even recognize their sins, and is truly on a path to hell because of this.
backwardseden

Pro

First off when you show no intelligence and lack of and edumacation and thus you have to invent excuses and and lie to cover up for knowledge upon something in which you know nothing about and yet you pretend you do as nearly all christians do, then you absolutely 100% you deserve to be insulted. That’s something you will learn in college IF you get that far. And if you do something like that to your friends and loved ones, you will POOF soon have no friends or loved ones. And if you do that to your teachers = instant F and they will not even think twice.

Um no there’s nothing to understand about the bible because its a religious book written by corrupted people about a false god whom in which is completely immoral, bankrupt, gives false hope and nobody can prove even exists.

god didn’t give life. What a dreary load of utter drab that in no way can you possibly prove.

OK great! Since you believe in god, YOUR god would torture, rape and make YOUR children suffer and that would be perfectly OK with you - right?

“If God takes an evil person's children form them,...” Whoah stop right there. Your god freely admitted he’s evil on numerous occasions. Would you like the verses? So that is a HUGE MAJOR HYPOCRITICAL CONTRADICTION. One of a good thousand in YOUR so-called bible proving it to be unreadable. But then again, wow, shocking, its so obviously clear that you do not read you bible at all just as nearly 80% of those who claim themselves to be christian do not.
Then you continue “then it is simply because of the person's great sin.” Well gosh golly gee gosh darned it all if god were just, fair, kind, caring, had a decent amount of love within him sin would not exist. But then again YET MORE HYPOCRITICAL CONTRADICTIONS. Oh you are going to love this…Does every man sin?Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810) No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)
Do you even have the faintest clue as to what you are squawking about? Clearly not.
“They do not deserve the gift of procreation…” Way way way way off base if you cannot even define “sin” and according to your bible you can’t as just proved because its such a hypocritical contradictory mess.
“if they are such wicked people…” perhaps YOU are wicked for even bringing it up. I mean after all you have yet to define “evil” and “wicked”. So go right ahead.The floor is yours. Define “evil” and “wicked” and YOUR god will always be at the head of the table with no questions asked.
“God is being just to these children.” Oh really? Is that why no one will comp you a room? Allowing them to be raped, murdered for no reason, dashed into pieces, to be cannibalized, etc etc etc you are extremely sick, diseased and a coughed upped individual especially when the children did nothing wrong. So you ab-so-lu-te-ly 100% have not earned the right in any way to say that I am not a “respectable opponent” when you spit on children that way. Screw you, you pathetic excuse for bile.
Sin was already discussed so I shall move on from that.

Just because you are hopelessly brainwashed on the catch of the tuna daily “sin” and you cannot even define it by biblical terms as proved, nor can you define “evil” or “wicked”, that puts you in the drivers seat as being as such. And you did it to yourself. Not me. And it will be very interesting to see you polevault yourself out of this one. Hey, your god can’t.

Now onto more ridiculous battery powered easy bake oven verses that no god would ever state or put into play thus proving that the biblical god is no god...

Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Um yeah um OK um duh um hmmm um doy, well that"s physically impossible and could -never- happen. Duh. Regardless, its a pretty sick verse. But what can one expect emanating from the sickest book ever written? Utter foolishness in the bible or god is man made.

2 Samuel 23:8 “These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spearagainst eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.” How was this done exactly? he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time? So the bible invents excuses as usual or blatantly lies. Its not a surprise because that’s what it is good for.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:” What is the “lord” going to use? Mouthwash?

Leviticus 18:23 “Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.” Yeah I get it for women… this has also happened in your life. Like how many women back then would have ever had these thoughts? Were they really that bored with their husbands and or life that they would have? Clearly this verse once again is man made. No supreme deity would have ever thunk this one up.

Ezekiel 20:25-26 “Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.” So god decieves us all by giving us statutes that were not good and judgements whereby they should not live. Wow. So how is anyone supposed to know how to follow you oh dear grey bearded one god who is not one? So so so foolish. Indeed clearly man made. Its either that or this is a misprint or god is magnificently stupid and foolish.

Judges 1:19 "And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants ofthe mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." Wow. god must be that weak. Since this mighty god has no power against the weak chariots of iron, one has to wonder if he has the power to defeat a gamma ray burst should one come this way? Clearly a misprint in the bible and obvious foolishness, or god is man made.

Summary:
The bible is littered with rules and regulations that no god/ supreme deity would -ever- put into play and much less expect people to believe, much less live by them. Yet the bible is supposed to be perfect in every way. So is god. Clearly both are not. Since this is true, god, the bible and christianity should not in any way be worshiped, idolized, bowed down to nor yielded to.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Well then you have proven yourself to be a liar. Yes, most of my debates center on god because he's a lice ridden trash maggot who truly hates children for jeez sakes. So how is god reasonable?
But not anywhere close to all of them do I take the Con side. That's not even a close call.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@NDECD1441 - Oh yes absolutely correct. The Spanish conquering the Inca, the mom who drowned her 8 kids in the bathtub, I think her name was Precilia Ford who ran down a few people on thanksgiving day in my hometown of Reno from 20 years ago, how many armies were there to conquer so many native American Indian tribes and spread their filth of god? the same is true with the Aborigines... its all there right in the bible that gives permission from god's orders. Then there's god giving his blessing for slavery which is evil, then he gives the death warrant for being gay, then this god loves his genocides with numerous, countless ones especially when he murders 500,000 Israelites - his chosen people. Then there's countless verses of children and their sufferings, there's god loving women getting raped, there's countless verses of god admitting he's evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy etc etc etc.
Posted by NDECD1441 11 months ago
NDECD1441
To be fair, there are tons of prople aggravating him so i think it is just a defensive reaction
Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 11 months ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just read what you had to say, you're incomprehensible.
Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 11 months ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Actually backwardseden, I am not a Christian, but it is blatant propaganda by definition.
I'd agree with your propositions but you don't seem reasonable, I don't mean this as an insult but we have to note that at least 90% of your debates revolve around God, and you have been Con on all sides. Try the opposing side for once.
Posted by NDECD1441 11 months ago
NDECD1441
To be honest, i dont think god is the one that is wrong. I think it is the level of influence. Not that christianity is a bad religion, I respect all religions but I think that after all those killings by people influenced by the bible, it takes things a little extreme.
Posted by dsjpk5 11 months ago
dsjpk5
So, would we be debating the resolution, or "this god according to the bible that god is not a god but a lowly pimp pimping himself for his own self righteous ego to be splattered in bold fine print in a truly paltry effort to gain an audience", or something else?
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
Oh and yes, I agree with you I've been interested in Machu Picchu since I was a kid. Its very close to Puma Punku.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@ SirNoodles518 That previous post was geared towards you.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
"that's all I need to be Christian." Who told you that?
Please please please please pay close attention this and I"m not trying to swerve you or anything like this or that but this came of on The Atheist Experience a few weeks ago" Don"t fear it as I know you do. https://www.youtube.com...
Here"s something you also don"t know. To save you from your sins? Why does everybody have to sin? Why can"t everybody live is peace? Now here"s what your bible states about "sin" Does every man sin? Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810)
No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)
Also look down below as to what I told to Moelogy. Christ broke god"s laws. The sabbath in only one of several. How can christ be the messiah if he breaks god"s laws? Don"t you believe in god? Or is it only christ and you place christ ABOVE god? How does that jell?
Yeah I don"t hate you or anybody. The only thing I hate are people that abuse children and god because he hates children and obviously and knowingly creates children to be abused. Obviously. If not then god is not god and he"s not in control of everything, he does not know everything, he is not all knowing and is not all powerful, is not omnipotent, and most certainly is not perfect. Is that who you worship and are willing to worship?
Start off with genesis. Page 1.