backwardseden
Shanor

god is either exceedingly stupid and ignorant or he does not exist

Shanor has forfeited round #2.

backwardseden

Pro

god is either exceedingly stupid or he does not exist
Either way, the bible proves both so shockingly well because of its applesauce loveliness.

This debate will prove that no supreme deity, namely god, would state what the bible has stated and expect others who are intelligent and educated to believe it, or god the very big He-Man and he is not the the power does not exist, or both.

This debate will start off by listing the hatred that this god posses towards children by listing verses, in which no supreme deity would, in which strangely nearly every christian believes that this god believes in peace. That’s a major hypocritical contradiction. Sorry christians, you have it wrong.

Then this delicious luxurious debate will point out the collision course of anal retentive dimwitted dullard snot meat sow hand grenade weight loss program idiocies that god put into play that no supreme deity ever would and are not godly by any means, thus proving this god according to the bible that god is not a god but a lowly pimp pimping himself for his own self righteous ego to be splattered in bold fine print in a truly paltry effort to gain an audience.

Rules for this debate will be the same as my others:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely... And its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.

* Obviously within the 5 rounds perhaps more than 10,000 characters will be required to say what needs to be said. Should this happen, carryovers into the comment section will be accepted and debates can continue from there.

* Perhaps more than 5 rounds will be required to prove that god is a maggoty indigestible loathsome creature who nibbles on the backside of the human soul to rectify his frail precious superior ego complex... If this is to be the cuddly little case, then the arguments can surely be taken to the comments section.

* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context.

* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. And it will rightly be ignored.

* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible. And not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class.

* Misinterpretations will not be accepted

* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

So in getting started and god hates children. I mean why, when he could have simply brought in peace, love, kindness and care? Now if you think that these verses are in any way not hate and is somehow “love”, then something is seriously wrong with you and you desperately need to be checked out with that precious little ticker tape parade you call a heart at your local psychiatrists and psychologists office as soon as your omelette butt can drag your pink noise brain in.

Still not convinced? Here’s a few videos to help you out…
https://www.youtube.com......
https://www.youtube.com......

* Matthew 10:37 “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

* Lamentations 2:20-22 “20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord? 21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied. 22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

* Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

* Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

* Isaiah 13:15-18 15 “Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.”

* Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an a$$, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

* Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

* Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” What? Rob you of your children?

* 2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

* Deuteronomy 2:34 “34And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

* Numbers 31:17-18 “17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”
---- a different translation ----
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

**Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
** Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
** Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
** What if its the reverse and its the child that is abused? Oh nothing happens in god’s world.

Summary
Without a doubt god is evil as he has freely admitted in his bible on several occasions. And yet christians cannot take their god at his word especially when their god does evil and immoral things as proved above as he hates children. So why should anybody believe in this god who in no way has anybody ever proven that this god exists, especially with all the hate in him when he could easily believe in peace, kindness and care, especially towards children?
Shanor

Con

This is not a debate, waste another sites time somewhere else. This is just you whining. You are arguing an opinion. Not anything valid. So come up with an actual DEBATE topic if you want to argue.
backwardseden

Pro

Typical teeny bopper absolute loser nothingness batbrain lick-ity-ling-long champion He-Man She-Ra chess tuornament lookin' for some action in a puddle of manure spread while selling vacuum cleaners door to door. Now make sure you lift your hat when you greet the ladies as they melt in your you know where areas. Yeah my debates are always, no exceptions, none, serious. But you being a 15 year old and all cannot possibly understand that since your brain is not well nourished and obviously has not reached it full growth patterns and or mental capacity for darts to be flung at it. And don't worry, since you've decided to ruin a perfectly good debate, in which this is, I've reported you. I'm so very glad I made your day better.
Posted by backwardseden 11 months ago
backwardseden
@rextr05 Well you do realize that text is the worst form of communication - correct? In which no god would ever communicate in, that is if this god that you clearly worship is a god which is strike 100 billion quadrillion for you and you don't win. Awe gee, this god guy could come on down here and simply talk to us and straighten out what is screwed up about the horrific bible in which case is just about everything especially that great flood thingy, that creation thingy, that JC thingy, that god thingy. Oh by gum, you cannot prove one single thing. And that BOP is ---always--- upon you. No exceptions. None. Darn it!
Oh and to further add insult to your rigor mortis, I 100% know a lot more about, YOUR god, religion and bible that you ---ever--- will. And damn right, if some of the bible is to be taken as a storybook, as is with YOUR god's genocides in which he murdered countless babies and children, then the verses that were slothed into this debate stand firm. Got it snookums?
Posted by Purushadasa 11 months ago
Purushadasa
Without God, nobody could make an objective distinction between smart and stupid.

Without God, nobody could make an objective distinction between wise and ignorant.
Posted by rextr05 11 months ago
rextr05
Wondering if you possess biblical knowledge re the verses you have listed? There is much more God to Israelite history than just to read the verses & judge them as you seem to do here. Sure, it seems horrible on the surface of the words written, but what goes/went on behind the scenes tells a much different story. Are you willing to accept biblical historical events leading up to the verses as a reason for what God says? If all you plan to do is refute why this or that happened with opinion rather than scholarly reasoning, then why debate? Let me know.