backwardseden
SuperSith89

god is either exceedingly stupid or he does not exist

SuperSith89

backwardseden

Pro

Either way, the bible proves both so shockingly well because of its applesauce loveliness. .

This debate will prove that no supreme deity, namely god, would state what the bible has stated and expect others who are intelligent and educated to believe it, or god the very big He-Man and he is not the the power does not exist, or both.

This debate will start off by listing the hatred that this god posses towards children by listing verses, in which no supreme deity would, in which strangely nearly every christian believes that this god believes in peace. That’s a major hypocritical contradiction. Sorry christians, you have it wrong.

Then this delicious luxurious debate will point out the collision course of anal retentive dimwitted dullard snot meat sow hand grenade weight loss program idiocies that god put into play that no supreme deity ever would and are not godly by any means, thus proving this god according to the bible that god is not a god but a lowly pimp pimping himself for his own self righteous ego to be splattered in bold fine print in a truly paltry effort to gain an audience.

Rules for this debate will be the same as my others:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely... And its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.

* Obviously within the 5 rounds perhaps more than 10,000 characters will be required to say what needs to be said. Should this happen, carryovers into the comment section will be accepted and debates can continue from there.

* Perhaps more than 5 rounds will be required to prove that god is a maggoty indigestible loathsome creature who nibbles on the backside of the human soul to rectify his frail precious superior ego complex... If this is to be the cuddly little case, then the arguments can surely be taken to the comments section.

* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context.

* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. And it will rightly be ignored.

* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible. And not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class.

* Misinterpretations will not be accepted

* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

So in getting started and god hates children. I mean why, when he could have simply brought in peace, love, kindness and care? Now if you think that these verses are in any way not hate and is somehow “love”, then something is seriously wrong with you and you desperately need to be checked out with that precious little ticker tape parade you call a heart at your local psychiatrists and psychologists office as soon as your omelette butt can drag your pink noise brain in.

Still not convinced? Here’s a few videos to help you out…
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

* Matthew 10:37 “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

* Lamentations 2:20-22 “20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord? 21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied. 22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

* Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

* Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

* Isaiah 13:15-18 15 “Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.”

* Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an a$$, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

* Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

* Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” What? Rob you of your children?

* 2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

* Deuteronomy 2:34 “34And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

* Numbers 31:17-18 “17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”
---- a different translation ----
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

**Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
** Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
** Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
** What if its the reverse and its the child that is abused? Oh nothing happens in god’s world.

Summary

Without a doubt god is evil as he has freely admitted in his bible on several occasions. And yet christians cannot take their god at his word especially when their god does evil and immoral things as proved above as he hates children. So why should anybody believe in this god who in no way has anybody ever proven that this god exists, especially with all the hate in him when he could easily believe in peace, kindness and care, especially towards children?

SuperSith89

Con

I am not going to be countering a single point in your debate because it has nothing to do with whether God is intelligent. Here is why.

God not loving doesn't mean He isn't intelligent, but He does love. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." God sacrificed His own son, so we do not have to suffer the punishment of sin. Why give punishment in the first place? Well why punish children? To make sure they learn, to teach them what is right, and because what they do is wrong. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord." God clearly states what our punishment will be, but he also gives us a way out. Many verses you provided were part of an old covenant. Not old testament, but covenant. This covenant was made between Abraham and God on Mount Sinai with the ten commandments. Back then, there was no savior and paying for sins was done by sacrificing a clean animal. Jesus took Himself and became the ultimate sacrifice and His blood washed away our sins. This is explained in detail here: https://lifehopeandtruth.com.... Matthew 5:17: "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill." Jesus made it to where the laws before his crucifixion and resurrection are not binding to our fate after death.

That explains how your verses prove that God is intelligent is having punishment. Without punishment, you cannot learn and grow, but I showed that it doesn't matter now that Jesus is here. Now, your verses have nothing to do with His intelligence. How does any of it prove He is stupid? I'd say looking at science proves His brilliance. The complex structure of a human body, down to the DNA, the perfect placement of Earth against the sun, the way the world works with the circle of life, the beauty of nature in the fall, etc. Just look outside to see how smart He was in creating everything.

Last, but certainly not least, your grammar and spelling are pretty bad, I'm sorry. Also, the topic makes no sense. If He does exist, then according to you how stupid are we for being made by a stupid God? You also seem to have made this just to slander one group of people and then make it impossible to lose for yourself since no creationists are allowed in. Just guaranteeing victory?

Highlights:

How do your verses prove stupidity?

What does that make us?

Why make this debate? What are your motives? What goal do you have?
backwardseden

Pro

Nap. See? That’s what christards do is when they do not have the answers and they know that they are on the losing end. They change the subject or they ignore the subject. Well guess what? Its didn’t work. We’re going to stay on subject.
Now what moron would assume that god is “loving”? That’s EXCEEDINGLY STUPID. After all your god murdered 2,821,364 in his bible which would have had to have included innocent children and babies still suckling on their mother’s nipples, and we all know that your god truly loves raped women and praises their rape.
Your god also truly hates gays, women… hey that’s more than half the planet.

I’m not going to get into the jesus crap because with you because jesus is a false prophet as he broke some of god’s laws, rules and regulations. Therefore christianity is false, jesus is false and the NT is false. You brought up jesus. I didn’t. He is NOT part of this conversation and in fact you cannot even prove he ever existed. But alas that is for another debate. So you either have lost round 1 or the entire debate… So WOOSH off into the sunset goes your pitiful mundane jesus.

Now we are going to stay on track and get into how EXCESSIVELY STUPID your god is. Here’s a few examples… (much of this is taken for “The secular web”
1. It took your god 6 days to create the universe. Yet it took him 40 days and 40 nights for your god to flood the earth. Where’s the math?
2. On the 7th day god rested. No supreme deity would ever need to rest.
3. Your god had to create man only to destroy him only to recreate him. Wow does that sound odd. Its also imperfection.
4. Your god created man with all of his broken bones and heart beats and strokes and cancer and diseases. That’s imperfection.
5. Your god created man to deliberately suffer throughout time and set him up to fail.
6. Plants are made on the third day before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes
7. "I have given you every herb ... and every tree ... for meat."
Since many plants have evolved poisons to protect against animals that would like to eat them, God's advice is more than a little reckless. Would you tell your children to go out in the garden and eat whatever plants they encounter? Of course not. But then, you are much nicer and smarter than God. genesis 1:29
8. Cain is worried after killing Abel and says, "Every one who finds me shall slay me." This is a strange concern since there were only two other humans alive at the time -- his parents! 4:14
9. "And Cain knew his wife." That's nice, but where the hell did Mrs.Cain come from? 4:17
10. Adam finally dies -- 930 years after eating from the tree of knowledge, contrary to God's false prophecy that Adam would die the day that he ate the forbidden fruit (2:17). 5:5 What a truly great contradiction in the hypocritical bible. One of thousands making the bible truly unreadable.
11. God decides to kill all living things because the human imagination is evil. Later (8:21), after he kills everything, he promises never to do it again because the human imagination is evil. Go figure. 6:5 Wow. Um no god’s imagination is evil for creating man in the first place. And like every single man woman and child was evil? Try harder god you imp.
12. "Noah was a just man and perfect."
Noah is called a "just man and perfect," but he didn't seem so perfect when he was drunk and naked in front of his sons (9:20-21). 6:9, 7:1
13. "Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens."
How did Noah know which animals were "clean" and "unclean" to God? (It wasn't defined until Leviticus was written.) 7:2
14. All of the animals boarded the ark "in the selfsame day." 7:13-14 Ah yes a mathematical impossibility.
15. Noah sends a dove out to see if there was any dry land. But the dove returns without finding any. Then, just seven days later, the dove goes out again and returns with an olive leaf. But how could an olive tree survive the flood? And if any seeds happened to survive, they certainly wouldn't germinate and grow leaves within a seven day period. 8:8-11
16. According to this verse, all animals fear humans. Although it is true that many do, it is also true that some do not. Sharks and grizzly bears, for example, are generally much less afraid of us than we are of them. 9:2
17. "Into your hand are they (the animals) delivered." God gave the animals to humans, and they can do whatever they please with them. This verse has been used by bible believers to justify all kinds of cruelty to animals and environmental destruction. 9:2 Really sick god. Really sick.
18. GE 7:19-20 The flood covered the earth with water fifteen cubits (twenty plus feet) above the highest mountains.(Note: This would require steady, worldwide rainfall at the rate of about 6 inches per minute, 360 inches per hour, 8640 inches per day--for 40 days and nights--so as to cover the entire earth with an endless ocean 5 miles deep, thus burying 29,000 ft. Mt. Everest under 22 ft. of water. How did the author know the depth of the water? Did Noah take soundings? And where has all this water gone?)
19. Finally for this round the biggie Ezekiel 25 “Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;” Meaning god is giving you bad rules, laws and regulations. So how are you to know how to live by what your god wants? That definitive answer is you don’t.
Oh there’s thousands more. My didn’t we have fun with how EXCESSIVELY STUPID your god is? And that’s according to YOUR bible.

We're going to take your idiocies of your comments and incorporate them here because they do not belong in the comments section.
All of the bible has not been proven. Not one little thing about your god has been proven. Nothing. So why should anybody who is intelligent and educated believe it? Unless that is you are the most gullible and naive person there is. I want ---evidence---. OK I want you to prove your god's existence right now. In fact I want you to prove everything in the bible right now. if you can do it then you’d instantly become the richest man on this earth. You’d have every single media company feeling out your little pockets and what is in between them as fire ants take little nibbles. The fact of the matter is, is that you cannot prove one damn little thing in your bible. Nobody can. What you are doing is you are saying “ah ha, I don’t have an answer for this so it must be god”. Well right there that’s an automatic fallacy that doesn’t ring true.
Oh yes, god is egotistical and hateful. That is if you were to read your bible. But nah you don’t. That is so blatantly obvious. It also rings true that in general that atheists know more than christians do about their god, religion and their bible. And why would your god choose to communicate in text? The absolute worst form of communication possible?
Ah yes, the 10 commandments I brought George Carlin in to show that you simply cannot live up to the actual 10 commandments. Nobody can because they are so ridiculous to begin with brought up by a super egotistical hateful god. You don’t. And if you say you do, I 100% know that you are flat out lying.
Who ever said I believe in evolution - moron? But yeah evolution is proven fact. Here’s a prime example: Antibiotic resistant microbes is 100% confirmation and certification and proven fact that evolution is taking place right here in the here and the now. Too bad christians. god is a loser. Antibiotic resistant microbes are evolving every single second of every single day to become more resistant to antibiotics. There’s nothing you can say to refute it.
Another prime example is and you can watch the episode…
https://www.youtube.com...
The Bubonic Plague VS AIDS. Yep that’s right. Some of those survived the bubonic plague will never---get---AIDS. That’s evolution working in full. But you have 0 proof for god. None. 300 years into the future, they will never get the bubonic plague and never get AIDS. 2 diseases completely different from each other.
Now what I know, is 100% true and everybody knows to be true.

Here’s you since you obviously believe in the idiocies of creationists “Well I think first you'd have to prove its truth before you can prove its false. The burden of proof is always upon creationist here to prove truth and how do they prove its truth, that creationism actually happened? There's after all no tests no trials that they can perform, thus no evaluations, no assessments, no confirmations that they can confirm from any laboratory. And even if evolution was to be proven false, or if whatever theory was to be proven false creationists cannot go off the limb and say "ah ha this and this "evolution" was proven false, so creationism must be truth" as a fallback position. Wow such intelligence with a true edumacation huh?
I’m also going to look over the science to prove god because there is 0 science to prove god. None. Because again, if there was, you’d be the richest person on the planet to prove your god POOF with a shebang!
Please provide actual proof with your idiocies now. K?

I showed you how god is not love in argument #1 with the absolute hatred of children. If you do not understand it something is seriously wrong with you. Not only that but you have severely limited abilities of comprehension. Your god also loves genocide, hates gays, loves raped women, hates women, hey that's more than half the planet.

KILLING, TORTURING NON-BELIEVERS: The Bible is clear — people who do not believe in God and Jesus are to be killed and/or tortured: 2 Chronicles 15: 12-13 "And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

I'm out of space. This will only be continued in the arguments section.
SuperSith89

Con

Ok, first off, you cannot enter debate.org and just throw out everything the con said and call is stupid. You gave me no logical answers or rebuttals to my points or questions. You also are slandering and being hateful, so I have no idea why I am continuing. You have no place on debate.org, but I will do my best to try and give you something.

First off, you cannot implement our rules or idea of morality on God. Yes He did kill in the old testament and His actions do look like hate, but you are not Him. Romans 9:20 "But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"" Assume for a minute I am right. Do you have any right to judge God based on what you think is wrong and right? God didn't make us to be imperfect, we did it to ourselves and now we complain about Him and call him hateful. You can't judge Him based on what He did because you know less that 1% of what He does. How can you judge someone who knows so much more and is not limited to the laws of nature? You simply cannot do that, so nothing you try and say about Him looking cruel in the OT holds any weight. God did it for a reason beyond us and we have to accept that. Does He do that anymore? Luke 22:20 "20 And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."" Jesus, who you have yet to show any verse proving He broke any of God's laws, gave us a new covenant. One in which we are saved and no longer need the punishments acted out in the OT. Those laws existed for His people thousands of years ago, but they are not binding to us.

Again, prove Jesus broke any law of God's. One verse to say He was false. Also, prove He didn't exist, because I gave you evidence from archaeological finds. http://www.icr.org.... http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org.... http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org.... http://channel.nationalgeographic.com.... Please, prove He didn't exist. He is part of any conversation about God though. John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." You get Jesus when you talk about God.

Now for your examples:
1. So what it took him 6 days to make something and 40 days to flood it? Maybe that's because he flooded it more naturally through rainfall and other forms of flooding. Maybe geysers spouting out to help flood too. This doesn't show He is stupid at all.
2. So what? That doesn't show ignorance whatsoever.
3. God created man in His image: Genesis 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them." They were perfect until they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Then, they became imperfect. God creates nothing imperfect. He wept them out later on because they were vile. It may only say thoughts were impure, I'm sure it was pretty bad.
4. Again, all that came with the fall of Adam.
5. No He didn't. The fall of Adam.
6. Genesis 1:3 "And God said let there be light." Light. Heat. God just concentrated it in one place later. Plants had all the ability to photosynthesize.
7. What verse is this? Genesis 1:29 "29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground"everything that has the breath of life in it"I give every green plant for food." And it was so." Did you deliberately cut out the rest? Confused
8. That's Cain....not God. How even?
9. God probably created more people. He just didn't have it written, or it was and was lost in translation. Doesn't show God is stupid at all.
10. You read that at surface level. He had spiritual death that day and no longer got eternal life with God. Everything goes back to Adam disobeying God's rule. He didn't lie.
11. I explained that earlier and you used the same example twice.
12. He sins later on after He said Noah was just and perfect. So what?
13. It wasn't defined in writing, but that does not mean it was not defined at the time.
14. Not exactly. Think about it. Animals back then had much fewer types of their kind. There was probably an extremely significant difference to how many different species we have now. Inbreeding and such have given us more variations, but the amount back then would have been feasible for one day.
15. Maybe God caused one to grow? Maybe He made everything grow again for the world to repopulate.
16. Which verse?
17. http://www.discipleshipdefined.com.... This explains how God wants us to take care of them. Many people have taken it out of context, but God wants us to care for all creatures and not abuse them. I understand how some people want to justify that using that verse, but He did not mean we can do whatever we want.
18. There were probably many different forms of flooding other than rainfall. Or maybe not. Neither of us were there to see the details. Where did it all go? Creationists are still studying it, but one popular idea is that our global warming is due to the fact the Earth might have frozen for a small ice age and now it is still returning to its normal temperature. The water also could have moved into the earth through ravines or crevices. Who knows? How did the author know? Every word of the Bible was God given. The author knew exactly what to write because God gave them the words.
19. This Ezekiel 25? "25 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them;

3 And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;

4 Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk.

5 And I will make Rabbah a stable for camels, and the Ammonites a couching place for flocks: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

6 For thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;

7 Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

8 Thus saith the Lord God; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;

9 Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Bethjeshimoth, Baalmeon, and Kiriathaim,

10 Unto the men of the east with the Ammonites, and will give them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations.

11 And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

12 Thus saith the Lord God; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.

14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.

15 Thus saith the Lord God; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.

17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

Where did you get that?

You say I made a logical fallacy, but really you also have. appeal to ignorance (argumentum ex silentio) appealing to ignorance as evidence for something. (e.g., We have no evidence that God doesn't exist, therefore, he must exist. Or: Because we have no knowledge of alien visitors, that means they do not exist). Ignorance about something says nothing about its existence or non-existence. You are ignorant on God and the Bible so you cannot say anything about existence or non-existence. No one can really.

I'm not getting into evolution because that has nothing to do with this. Besides, I have enough to go onto an entirely different debate on it. That video proves that we have micro-evolution, but no one has observed macro yet.

I'm done.
backwardseden

Pro

First of course I can throw off everything con said and call it stupid as it has nothing to do with the topic. Awe does the little pussyfur not like his wittle wed wosey fweeings hurt? Well that"s just too bad bub. I"m not here to make friends with an obvious a teeny bopper who is obviously outmanned and outgunned on intelligence and edumacation in which I can back up everything I state, and you can back up nothing because you cannotpresent evidence for your god's existence as there"s no test that you can put your god through to even prove he exists.
I"m not here to please a little runt sack like you, and if you don"t like it, leave. I---don"t---care.
What you believe in is stupid because you have not read your bible, you have not researched your god, you believe blindly and that much is so clear. Because of you had, even with the remotest of IQ"s, no one would believe, especially with so much hate geared towards children.
"You gave me no logical answers or rebuttals to my points or questions." Well gee, they have nothing to do with the debate. Try harder.
What is the very title of this debate? Now repeat after me "god is either EXCEEDINGLY STUPID or he does not exist" And yet what did you do on your first argument you sad pathetic frail little snot nosed bubonic plague punk kid? SO DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF YOUR OWN MISERABLE FAULTS. Got it you self righteous contradictory hypocrite in which there are thousands of contradictions in your bible which are EXCEEDINGLY STUPID? My my my that was fun.
No, you have no place on debate.org with your stupid little stint on your first argument trying to change the subject matter like a little spoiled brat baking in pan-caked batter up stroke 3 you are in the hospital for the golf club to your anal place in the sky.

"First off, you cannot implement our rules or idea of morality on God." Who is this "our"? Um no. Its yours. And billions so happens to disagree with an 18 year old like you. Morality? You don"t even have the faintest concept of the word. "Yes He did kill in the old testament" well then that's what class? IMMORAL. Throughout YOUR bible that total happens to be 2,821,364. Oh and btw, satan = 10. But you are perfectly fine with that number in which case included babies and children in which you completely ignored just as all GOOD christians do because you are IMMORAL. So don"t come at me and pretend that you own the world like some godly saint when you haven"t even left home and ventured out into la la land and actually experienced a new apartment for the first time.
Ab-so-lute-ly we all have a fricken right to judge god because remember you still cannot prove he even exists. All you have are these texts upon texts upon texts and copies upon copies in which nobody has right and no updates in 2,000 years. No nothing. NO SUPREME DEITY would ---ever--- choose text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication.
"God didn't make us to be imperfect, we did it to ourselves..." what a stupid statement. So this god of yours is going to allow some freeloading idiot to run amok and ruin his plan and run amok upon god himself? That"s exactly to the letter what you are saying. Not only that but what you are saying with that is that your god is not in control of everything, he does not know everything, he is not all knowing nor is he all powerful, he is not omnipotent, and he"s most certainly not perfect - after all he creates man which is imperfection. And you worship an imperfect supreme deity. But the bible also proves that oh so well. Be that as it may, wow! you must know god better than he knows himself? Really? That"s a good one.
Not only that but you accuse god, this mighty being of standing by and allowing man to absolutely destroy himself FROM WHICH YOUR GOD GAVE US ALL THE SKILLS TO DESTROY HIMSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! Your god gave man anger, wrath, evil, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? What? A supreme deity has jealousy? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. And your god neatly passed it down to man so in turn man could learn to hate. In fact this god of yours could have chosen and given peace, love, kindness, joy, happiness, care etc. But this god of yours chose hate. Pathetic.
And NOPE sorry. Wrong. Absolutely false. These genocides were caused by your god. Not by man. Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan combined. Here's some examples... 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? There"s no such a thing as "love" within any genocide.
Do invent better excuses from something in which you CLEARLY know nothing about. Oh yeah your god is hateful. Your god hates children for jeez sakes.
No you don"t know a fricken thing about your bible and wow does it show. You still have yet to knock anything of the verses from round 1. Now why is that?

1. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID You used the word maybe. So you don"t know.
2.Blank. I"m not going to go back and look at it.
3. So you freely admit that god set man up to fail throughout time. Great going god. And even better so in your words since man is created in god"s image, the god must be Hitler, Mao, Hong Xiuquan, Pol Pot, Stalin, all serial killers, all torturers, all sadists, all sodomizers, all rapists etc etc etc. Not too bright pof you to mention that. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
4. The fall of Adam wasn"t needed EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
5. No He didn't. The fall of Adam. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
6. Absolutely not did plants have the ability to photosynthesize. But see you are not an expert on the subject. Try talking to an expert. Or do some actual rch rather than belching iy up. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
7. Why don"t you look the verse up you ninny? I gave you the verse. Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
8. Common sense that even you cannot apply to your simpleton brain EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
9. God probably" meaning you don"t know . A guess. And has nothing to do with it. Oh and btw, it was a major part of what won the Scopes trial because of YOUR bible"s "miracles". EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
10. No. Its a major hypocritical contradiction in which your bible is filled with thousands of them. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
11. Sorry every single man woman and child was not evil especially children and babies suckling from their mothers nipples you total immoral pathetic nothingness. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
12. No such thing as sinning. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
13.Can"t jump across from here to there in the bible just because YOU want it to as is done whenever YOU want it to. That"s the point. And as stated, only verses will be accepted for their context. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
14. "Animals back then had much fewer types of their kind." Really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of imbecilic natures bowling ball in half a skating rink have you graduated from to make such an assumption? Um no. Completely 100% wrong. Evolution does not support that at all. Nor does any scientific mind. Nor does anyone with half a brain, but you don"t have but a cabbage batbrain.
And to prove you completely wrong (as always) watch PBS"s Nova"s The Bible"s Buried Secrets and they know one helluva lot better than you ever will rather than you inventing excuses. https://www.youtube.com...
EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
15.Inventing excuses. Bad idea. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
16. What do you mean which verse? Stupid question. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
17. And yet god is the biggest animal abuser of all time so you providing me with a link is a major hypocritical contradiction. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID
18. Inventing excuses does not help you. Did you do any "flood tests" to see how flooding works? Or would work had the earth been flooded according to the bible? No you did not. So opening your maw as usual does not help and only makes you look like a jerk. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID

OK I made a miss-steak. I apologize. But you could have looked it up you know. Just like you could look up the jesus information you are asking for. Do you know how to google something? Obviously not. I guess that out of your tarred affairs.
The Ezielkiel verse is 20:25-26 "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD." Either way, the meaning is the same that you god is telling you that he is giving/ feeding you false information. So how are you supposed proceed and know fact from fiction? Truth from what is false? And don"t you dare say you know. Because you don"t. EXCEEDINGLY STUPID

Oh doodie. I have room for a few major hypocritical contradictions proving the bible and god to be EXCEEDINGLY STUPID!
EX 20:4 God prohibits the making of any graven images whatsoever.
EX 25:18 God enjoins the making of two graven images.

EX 20:12, DT 5:16, MT 15:4, 19:19, MK 7:10, 10:19, LK 18:20 Honor your father and your mother is one of the ten commandments. It is reinforced by Jesus.
MT 10:35-37, LK 12:51-53, 14:26 Jesus says that he has come to divide families; that a man's foes will be those of his own household; that you must hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, and even your own life to be a disciple.
MT 23:9 Jesus says to call no man on earth your father.
SuperSith89

Con

Listen, I tried okay. I really tried to stick this out, but you really are impossible to work with. I was nice, I still will be nice, but this has gone off from trying to prove a point and has become you just making fun and arguing as much as possible. I could waste hours of my life arguing to no end, but I must wish you well and hope you come off this anti-Christian hate party you have. I don't know if something happened between you and God, but this type of hate just isn't normal. Whatever it was, clearly it has made you this way.

Good day.
backwardseden

Pro

"Why is it that the Gideons are putting bible"s around in every hotel rooms when modern people cannot possibly reach the proper conclusions and cannot understand it? Why is it that you have to become an expert in dead languages and archaeology in order to have any rational foundation to believe this? Because it doesn"t make sense with the model. Let"s imagine for a moment that I"m god and that I made the colossal list of errors that lead me to the point where I decided that the best solution to have a portion of me come down and take human form and be tortured and and be killed to serve as a substitute for other animal slaughter to make up for sins and then I spend a portion of a weekend dead and then I get to come back with me and be with me forever. Let"s set aside that makes any sense. If it did in fact happen and if it were IMPORTANT and it were the most IMPORTANT thing people could possibly question, if it were the most important thing people could EVER understand properly, WHY would I EVER allow all the originals to go away, no eyewitnesses, no authorship, no way to verify this information, no bible 2.0, no bible 3.0, and why doesn"t god show up and say "hang on a minute this is important, here"s what actually happened." None of that makes any sense. And whether or not there was a real person behind this one has to wonder if this makes any sense at all. Only an idiot, an idiot, would proceed with the most important question and not give sufficient evidence for it. And allow this issue to be debated for millennia and allow it to divide families and homes. This is a question of truth. In much the same way people are dismissive about conversation this past week "oh its just politics" no its not politics, it values, its about what kind of world you want to live in. Dismissing it as politics "well it doesn"t really matter what we know what jesus said." YES IT DOES!!! And the modern churches belf on what Paul said anyway. " Matt Dillahunty

"Now I am absolutely convinced that the main source of hatred in the world is religion and organized religion. Absolutely convinced of it. And I think it, religion, should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right." Christopher Hitchens

"If you care about something is true, faith has no place. Your faith is indistinguishable from the faith of the people"s of those who disagree with you. Its not a path to truth. Faith is accepting something. Faith is gullibility. Faith is the reason, the excuse people give when they don"t have a good reason. I"m talking about how do we find a good reason. And if your only answer is "well the bible says so, or you just have to have faith", then you"ve demonstrated that you are not actually concerned whether its true." Matt Dillahunty

Matt Dillahunty "My position is something should not be viewed as possible merely because its impossibility hasn"t been demonstrated. Are we in agreement? Caller "Right." Matt "K. That"s it. That"s all we cared about. Because there were people because we were asserting because we haven"t shown god to be impossible, therefore god is possible. And that is fallacious. Correct?" Caller "Right."

"If we don"t know if something is possible or impossible then it really doesn"t make sense to declare it to be possible. Because we don"t know if its possible or impossible - right? I mean don"t we all agree on at least that?" Tracie Harris.

Over 90% of those who claim that they are christian, have never read their bible"s. And in fact that"s how you become an atheist.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

Matt Dillahunty "I guarantee you don"t use faith for finding truth outside of your religious claims."
Caller "If we were absolutely certain that god absolutely existed there would be no room for having faith."
"So what?"
Matt "First of all we don"t need to be absolutely certainly certain, we can be reasonably certain. Secondly I"m fine with that. Why would anybody WANT to make room for faith and think faith is a good thing?"
Caller "Well if you don"t have faith in something how can you trust it?"
Matt laughing "Oh no no no. I can have trust in things. I can have confidence in things based on evidence based on reasonable expectations about what"s going to happen because there"s a past record that"s provided evidence for things. If I drop this pen, I don"t have to have faith that its going to fall down and hit the table."

" Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, therefore a god did it.""Matt Dillahunty

"I"m sorry. The age of your claims nor the number of people who believe them nor the strength of their convictions has any bearing at all on whether or not those claims are likely to be true. And there are claims that are OLDER than the book you are pointing to by the way and you disregard those as the matter of fact, and you disregard EVERY OTHER CLAIM BY EVERY OTHER RELIGION AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GROUNDS FOR DOING SO. You make a special case for the religion you believe and you only want to justify it by appealing to faith. That"s not somebody who"s interested in something that"s true." Matt Dillahunty

Tracie Harris "If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That"s the difference between me and your god. He watches and shuts the door and you go ahead and you rape that child and when your"re done I"m gonna punish you. If I did that people would think I"m a freakin" monster." Caller "(sounds like) Truthfully (continues) you portray that little girl as someone who is innocent when she"s as evil as"" CLICK Matt "Goodbye you piece of BLEEP!!!" Yes there are some sicko"s out there.
"So what?"

"So what?"

Tracie Harris "If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That"s the difference between me and your god. He watches and shuts the door and you go ahead and you rape that child and when your"re done I"m gonna punish you. If I did that people would think I"m a freakin" monster." Caller "(sounds like) Truthfully (continues) you portray that little girl as someone who is innocent when she"s as evil as"" CLICK Matt "Goodbye you piece of BLEEP!!!"
SuperSith89

Con

Again, I am done.
backwardseden

Pro

My opponent has forfeited his final argument when he stated "I'm done". So I can freely declare myself the winner of this debate. His comments section, in which he expects me to pay attention to, shall also be ignored.

Regardless, I shall continue in proving how god is EXCEEDINGLY STUPID in which no supreme deity would ever do and or state thus proving he does not exist unless he is EXCEEDINGLY STUPID. So let"s get started. This list of absurdities are taken from https://infidels.org...
GE 1:3-5, 14-19 There was light ("night and day") before there was a sun. (Note: If there were no sun, there would be no night or day. Also, light from the newly created heavenly bodies seems to have reached the earth instantaneously though it now takes thousands or millions of years.)

GE 1:12,16 Plants began to grow before there was sunlight.

GE 1:29 Every plant and tree which yield seed are given to us by God as good to eat. (Note: This would include poisonous plants such as hemlock, buckeye pod, nightshade, oleander.)

GE 2:15-23, 3:1-5, 1TI 2:14 Eve was created after Adam had already been given the prohibition about eating the forbidden fruit. Eve believed the serpent (the craftiest of all of God's wild creatures) when he assured her that she would become wise and would not die if she ate the fruit. Eve has been blamed for causing Adam to fall, and ultimately for the fall of mankind. (Note: Prior to eating the forbidden fruit, Adam and Eve would have had no knowledge of right and wrong; they would not have known that it was a sin to disobey God or to obey the serpent. After they ate the forbidden fruit, God placed a guard around the "Tree of Eternal Life" to keep them from eating its fruit. He could have done the same for the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" before Adam and Eve disobeyed. In addition, even though the prohibition regarding the forbidden fruit was made to Adam before Eve came on the scene, Eve has been blamed for the Fall; 1TI 2:14 says: "... Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.")

GE 6:5 God is unhappy with the wickedness of man and decides to flood the earth to eliminate mankind. All living things including plants, animals, women and innocent children are also exterminated. (Note: This is like burning down a house to rid it of mice --- and pouring gasoline all over yourself to recite the lords prayer)

GE 6:15 The size of Noah's Ark was such that there would be about one and a half cubic feet for each pair of the 2,000,000 to 5,000,000 species to be taken aboard.

GE 7:17-19 The flood covered the entire earth at the same time. (Note: There is no evidence of a worldwide flood, but rather of many, widespread, but local floods.)

This one is worth repeating : GE 7:19-20 The flood covered the earth with water fifteen cubits (twenty plus feet) above the highest mountains.(Note: This would require steady, worldwide rainfall at the rate of about 6 inches per minute, 360 inches per hour, 8640 inches per day--for 40 days and nights--so as to cover the entire earth with an endless ocean 5 miles deep, thus burying 29,000 ft. Mt. Everest under 22 ft. of water. How did the author know the depth of the water? Did Noah take soundings? And where has all this water gone?)

GE 9:12-16 God first creates the rainbow. (Note: Apparently the laws having to do with refraction of light were null and void prior to this time.)

LE 11:20-21 There are winged creatures (birds or insects) that go around on all fours. (Note: There are no birds that go around on four legs, and all insects have six or eight legs.) silly just plain silly.

LE 11:6 (States, incorrectly, that the rabbit, or hare, chews its cud.)

LE 14:49-53 The cure for leprosy involves incantations and the blood of a bird.(One of the silliest verses in the bible, if not the dumbest, most absurd, completely laughable things ever stated and most assuredly no way that any supreme deity would ever put into play such a stupid law, NOT EVER!!!!!!!)

JS 10:12-14 God obliges Joshua by making the sun and moon stand still (so that he can finish his battle by daylight).

1SA 16:14-23 Evil spirits can come from God (and be exorcised with God's help).

2 chronicles 7: 5-9 Solomon sacrificed 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep in one week. This is 845+ animals per hour, 14+ animals per minute, for seven days straight."7 And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God. 6 And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the LORD, which David the king had made to praise the LORD, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood. 7 Moreover Solomon hallowed the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD: for there he offered burnt offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings, because the brasen altar which Solomon had made was not able to receive the burnt offerings, and the meat offerings, and the fat. 8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt. 9 And in the eighth day they made a solemn assembly: for they kept the dedication of the altar seven days, and the feast seven days."

2CH 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slain in a single battle. (Note: This is more than were lost in any single battle of World War II, and even exceeds the number of deaths that resulted from the dropping of the atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.) Take note folks, these are supposed to be god"s chosen people. So your god f---ked up!!!

JB 28:28, PS 111:10, PR 1:7, 9:10, 15:33, IS 33:6 Fear of the Lord is equated with obtaining wisdom. Oh that"s a good one. No one obtains wisdom through fear. See that"s the problem with the bible and its context. The lord instigates power, and through power comes fear, and through fear comes control. Control through fear of his subjects in that order. Now exactly what wisdom through the fear of whipping belt to gain control is that?

IS 30:26 The moon will someday be as bright as the sun now is. (Note: Until relatively recent times, the moon and the planets were thought to give off their own light.)

JE 20:7, EZ 14:9 Jeremiah says that the Lord deceived his own prophet. God himself says that he deceives his own prophets in order to get rid of them. Yes and since the lord does knowingly deceive his prophets, how on earth can anyone be expected to take any prophet at what they say as truth? Jesus, moses" etc etc etc?

MT 21:22, MK 11:24 Whatever you ask in prayer, if you have faith, you will receive it. WRONG

MT 26:52 All who take the sword will perish by it. So all of what god ordered his scrawny little men to do was flat out wrong on battle. Good going jesus for contradicting your god completely.

MK 11:12-14, 20-21 Jesus curses a fig tree for not bearing fruit out of season. (Note: Rather than cause the fig tree to wither and to bear fruit never again, he could have performed a miracle and made it bear fruit even out of season.) Wow was jesus a tiny tot little baby or what?

MK 16:17-18 Those who believe are able to handle snakes and drink any deadly poison without suffering harm. (Note: Many unfortunate believers have died as a result of handling snakes and/or drinking poison; this kind of assertion negates the Bible as a useful guidebook for life. It should also be noted that the oldest manuscripts of Mark end at MK 16:8; as the footnotes to The New Oxford Annotated Bible put it, verses 9-20 cannot have been part of the original text of Mark.)

*Does every man sin?
Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810)
No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)

Does God change his mind?
* Yes. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: I repent that I have made Saul King... (I Samuel 15:10 to 11)
* No. God will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent (I Samuel 15:29)
* Yes. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:
i. The Lord was sorry that he made man (Genesis 6:6)
I am sorry that I have made them (Genesis 6:7)
ii. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people (Exodus 32:14).
Since my opponent has stated that "I'm done" in his previous argument, it means that he has forfeited his final argument. So anything he says is automatically canceled in his final argument if he says anything including what he says in his comments in which shall be ignored. So I win this debate.

Once again... Since my opponent has stated that "I'm done" in his previous argument, it means that he has forfeited his final argument. Anything he says is automatically canceled in his final argument should he decide to change his mind and say anything pertaining to the subject in which he has completely ignored in argument #1. His comments do not count for anything and they shall be ignored. So I win this debate.
SuperSith89

Con

Let me remind everyone why I dropped out. It was because I have never met a more hateful, egotistical, and closed minded person so far on this site and continuing would be a waste if my time. Every argument I have and any evidence I shared was completely ignored, and I just wanted to cut it off. He is welcome to ignore me, but the people are to decide who wins here. Again, my opponent is extremely unpleasant to debate with and I do hope an admin on this site brings him up to date on what is allowed, because he has harassed and ridiculed anyone who disagrees with him do far. God bless you all, including my opponent, and go have a wonderful summer. Thank you.
Posted by NDECD1441 7 months ago
NDECD1441
Overall though, great from both sides.
Posted by NDECD1441 7 months ago
NDECD1441
Well, i am not a christian so I dont know about much but in terms of debate, the points go to backwardseden as they convinced slightly more than SuperSith but in terms of skill itself, I have to say it goes to Supersith as he, unlike pro answers all questions and maintained a calmer posture.
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 7 months ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
I agree with PowerPikachu21, in that even though I share some athiest and secular ideas, I still can't relate to backwardseden because he is a cruel 2 year old bully, and a stereotypical athiest, who just hates on everything/everyone who disagrees with him. And I watched the athiest experience. It's incredibly stupid, with these three donkey headed athiests, who are ridiculously stubborn. I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of that crap.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
PowerPikachu21 --- Nope. Not at all. If you act like a sweaty piece of rear end wipe with 0 intelligence nor any edumacation, I'm gonna let you know regardless of who you are, atheist or not. You flatly said that you are not on my side and therefore you are not. And hey that's perfectly fine. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it because we're not compatible simply because of our age gaps. Nor can you possibly relate to me because of what I have been through. And it would be totally unfair of me to dump on you what I have been through. Nor would you understand it. Nor would any of those, and I do mean any of those who I have debated with, understand what I have been through and go through. So if you want to call me hideous on the inside, that's fine, I don't care. Because how can I care for someone's ideals who cannot possibly understand me? See, you may have genuine friends, jonbonbon may have genuine friends. The rest I've debated with, not a chance since the big bang. Nope. Not one and deservedly so.
Um no I do not lash out at anyone who I see fit. I use cheesy insults to degrade, humiliate, big difference, anyone who does not show any intelligence for something that they pretend that they have knowledge upon and they really don't.
Nope, god did not create lil ole me, maybe you. But then again that's not being an atheist in saying that.
No I'm not going to send you friend requests. That's not a right thing to do.
Ah yes, reacting out of anger. Such a nice thing isn't it? Have a nice day. Don 't worry, you didn't insult me.
Watch this week's Atheist Experience on youtube. The second call may appeal to you.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 7 months ago
PowerPikachu21
@hotsauce2910

Basically, Pro does a lot of hate on God, ignoring any arguments made, and probably insulted Con a bit. Con basically shows how God is nice as depicted within the Bible, answering all of Pro's questions.
Posted by hotsauce2910 7 months ago
hotsauce2910
can someone summarize this, it's kinda long and I'm too lazy to read it.

also, why do @PowerPikachu21 and @backwardseden have beef?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 7 months ago
PowerPikachu21
@backwardseden ...You're just pretending to be nice to me because I'm an athiest, therefore you think I'm on your side. You're still hideous on the inside, bacwardseden. I do not share any of your opinions, and you disregard any notion of human kindness, wishing to lash out on anyone you see fit. I have a feeling you might do the same to me, probably soon. Just because God/Satan/The Devil created you, that doesn't mean you must be evil in turn. And I'll probably reject any friend requests you decide to send to me, just because you're a mirror image of your interpretation of God. Have a rotten day, backwardseden.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
PowerPikachu21 --- You are so right. I wouldn't want to be around you either simply because of our age differences. Not only that but because of the things I've seen in my life. You've not experienced true suffering and pain of any kind at all. Neither has anyone that I've debated thus far. Not even close. And it changes you. christ didn't experience suffering at all. He was a baby. Millions experience far worse every year. What you have right now is a great deal of innocence and you are so naive as to what is out there. Even more so does SuperSith89 wow. That innocence is a very good thing. Keep it for as long as you can and do not let a high dosage of reality slap you in the face. Because once it does, it going to hurt, and hurt a lot. You could never handle my life. Neither could anyone that I've thus far debated. But thankfully I have 5 genuine friends that I've known for 39+ years who would help me out in time of any dire situation and or crisis. One for 17+ years and another for 16+ years. That's what a true friend is. And in turn I would do the same for them. When you reach 56 you may be able to claim that, but there's no way that any of the others I've thus far debated will be able to except for maybe jonbonbon. Not a chance. I've seen so so so many dire situations/ crisis that would blacken your soul. You have a very good soul and heart that is honest and true. Keep it that way. The others that I've debated, wow, its so easy to see right through them as they give off their tells that are so easy to read, they not only have to invent excuses for things and they are very childish (jonbonbon no), whereas you are not. You"ve grown up fast kiddo and you should be proud of that. Who knows when the others that I"ve debated will ever get out of high school? Though I must say that jonbonbon is out of high school, she does invent excuses. Please always tc and have fun.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 7 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Good point, SuperSith. Though backwardseden doesn't murder, he's still not someone I'd like to be around.
Posted by SuperSith89 7 months ago
SuperSith89
Sure. Go watch an incredibly biased show to prove you are wrong. Sounds legit.

I must ask, if you say God is hateful, have you been any better in hating on everyone here? How are you being any better?
Vote Placed by princearchitect 7 months ago
princearchitect
backwardsedenSuperSith89Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The debate goes to Con because of Pro's vile, rude, and unpleasant behavior and Con maintain maturity and did answer Pro's objections. Pro consistently displays personal harassment, consistent bullying, and attacks so this debate should go to Con for answering Pro's questions and mature behavior.
Vote Placed by Thescarecrow066 7 months ago
Thescarecrow066
backwardsedenSuperSith89Tied
Reasons for voting decision: backwardseden(PRO) Pros: Gave mass amounts of evidence to support the cause, and continued throughout the whole debate. Cons: In mature, very poor conduct due to personal harassment and little acceptance of the opposing sides argument, didn't offer much of a argument to begin sadly. Also make hate comments against Christians which is biased in my opinion, since many religions have Gods and yet this is focusing on Christianity. "That?s what christards do is when they do not have the answers" Round two, First paragraph SuperSith89 (CON) Pros:Stayed mature and polite during the whole debate and accepted the other sides argument and decided to try and prove the Pros answers incorrect. Cons: Did not participate during the whole debate, decided to quit and didn't exactly give as many sources as the PRO. Comments: All in all, this debate would and should go to the CON, Both for his mature behavior and responding to the answers given.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 7 months ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenSuperSith89Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro displayed poor conduct by calling Con, "you sad pathetic frail little snot nosed bubonic plague punk kid" in round three.
Vote Placed by JimShady 7 months ago
JimShady
backwardsedenSuperSith89Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Con before and after the debate, unfortunately that gives no points Conduct will go to SuperSith89 for repetitive insults from backwardseden. Spelling and Grammar... I'm gonna give it a tie, because even though Pro makes a few mistakes, it flows nicely and I can relate to it. So a tie. Convincing Arguments... These 3 points should be going to SuperSith89 because he actually addresses points made by Pro, but quitting is quitting. I'm sorry, but it just is. Even if the opponent is being a bigot to everything you say, quitting should never happen. But like I said, Con WOULD'VE won CA because he actually addressed the topic: is God stupid? Sources go to Con as he gives plenty to the existence of Jesus and other sources, Pro gives some cheaply made videos, although I will say they were informative. So... a tie.