backwardseden
Cameron16

god is exceedingly stupid or he does not exist

Cameron16 has forfeited round #2.

backwardseden

Pro

god is either exceedingly stupid or he does not exist
Either way, the bible proves both so shockingly well because of its applesauce loveliness.

This debate will prove that no supreme deity, namely only god, would state what the bible has stated and expect others who are intelligent and educated to believe it, or god the very big He-Man and he is not the the power does not exist, or both.

This debate will start off by listing the hatred that this god posses towards children by listing verses, in which no supreme deity would, in which strangely nearly every christian believes that this god believes in peace. That’s a major hypocritical contradiction. Sorry christians, you have it wrong.

Then this delicious luxurious debate will point out the collision course of anal retentive dimwitted dullard snot meat sow god put into play that no supreme deity ever would are not godly by any means, thus proving this god according to the bible that god is not a god but a lowly pimp pimping himself for his own self righteous ego to be splattered in bold fine print in a truly paltry effort to gain an audience.

Rules for this debate will be the same as my others:
* Here’s a biggie that people don’t get… Now read this one closely... Its taught in college btw: If you do not show any intelligence nor an edumacation on the subject(s) that you claim to profess having a knowledge upon and you really don’t, you will rightly be degraded, humiliated and dehumanized with super duper garlic onion beer cheezy insults. Rightly. Justly. Deservedly. Duh.
* Obviously within the 5 rounds perhaps more than 10,000 characters will be required to say what needs to be said. Should this happen, carryovers into the comment section will be accepted and debates can continue from there.
* Perhaps more than 5 rounds will be required to prove that god is a maggoty indigestible loathsome creature who nibbles on the backside of the human soul to rectify his frail precious superior ego complex... If this is to be the cuddly little case, then the arguments can surely be taken to the comments section.
* Verses will only be accepted as their verses only and will not be taken out of context.
* Sidetracking into nosehair la la land and not remaining on target/ with utter lack of focus will not be accepted. A perfect example of this: Say I bring up a verse which blatantly shows god’s hatred and then you bring up Free Will. That’s sidetracking. That will not be accepted. It will rightly be ignored.
* If you wish to counter something I have said, great! Then you need to prove the “why” you are countering it with solid evidence and with the explanation. Chapters and verses only please from your bible and not some made up hogwash that you plucked from a jesus jujitsu class.
* Misinterpretations will not be accepted
* Absolutely no creationist will be accepted for any reason which includes any point of reference.Period. Why? Because if any creationist had any balls they would put god on trial again. So why haven’t they? Its because they 100% know that they will fail. Its because all that these born losers 100% know that all that they have is faith based oriented and faith cannot be proved.

So in getting started and god hates children. I mean why, when he could have simply brought in peace, love, kindness and care? Now if you think that these verses are in any way not hate and is somehow “love”, then something is seriously wrong with you and you desperately need to be checked out with that precious little ticker tape parade you call a heart at your local psychiatrists and psychologists office as soon as your omelette butt can drag your pink noise brain in.

Still not convinced? Here’s a few videos to help you out…
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

* Matthew 10:37 “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

* Lamentations 2:20-22 “20 Behold, O LORD, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord? 21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast slain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied. 22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

* Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

* Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

* Isaiah 13:15-18 15 “Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.”

* Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. 25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. 26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light. 27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. 28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an a$$, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. 29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

* Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

* Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” What? Rob you of your children?

* 2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

* Deuteronomy 2:34 “34And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

* Numbers 31:17-18 “17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”
---- a different translation ----
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

**Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
** Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
** Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
** What if its the reverse and its the child that is abused? Oh nothing happens in god’s world.

Summary
Without a doubt god is evil as he has freely admitted in his bible on several occasions. Yet christians cannot take their god at his word especially when he does evil and immoral things as proved above as he hates children. So why should anybody believe in this god who in no way has anybody ever proven that this god exists with all the hate in him when he could easily advanced peace, kindness and care, especially towards children?
Cameron16

Con

I read over your debate and I happened to watch both videos, very interesting. You seem to think that following god's will would be an act of mass murder and sadism. I happen to believe that that is not true and that you are incorrect. Let me explain.
The world we know it is a world of change. A young woman grew up to be the height of 5'2" but she was not always that height. The great oak tree grew from just the tiniest acorn. Now while you might be saying that this is an act of evolution, I happen to think that this is an act of God growing and changing organisms. Now obviously other things take place, it's not just God changing the organism alone, it's God changing the environment and the materials needed to change the organism.
We notice that some things cause other things to be (to begin to be, to continue to be, or both). For example, a man playing the piano is causing the music that we hear. If he stops, so does the music.
Now ask yourself: Are all things caused to exist by other things right now? Suppose they are. That is, suppose there is no Uncaused Being, no God. Then nothing could exist right now. For remember, on the no-God hypothesis, all things need a present cause outside of themselves in order to exist. So right now, all things, including all those things which are causing things to be, need a cause. They can give being only so long as they are given being. Everything that exists, therefore, on this hypothesis, stands in need of being caused to exist. But caused by what? Beyond everything that is, there can only be nothing. But that is absurd: all of reality dependent"but dependent on nothing! The hypothesis that all being is caused, that there is no Uncaused Being, is absurd. So there must be something uncaused, something on which all things that need an efficient cause of being are dependent.
Discoveries in astronomy have shown beyond a reasonable doubt that the universe did, in fact, have a beginning. There was a single moment of creation.
Here I'm going to bring up Pascal's Wager:
If you place your bet with God and you are right then you win everything but if you are wrong then you lose nothing. However, if you place your bet against God and you're right, you win nothing but nonexistence after living, however if you are wrong then you lose everything for eternity.
The bible was not written by God himself but by man.
Consider Saint Thomas Aquinas" argument on motion. Motion Exists. Motion can only be caused by other forms of motion. If you go back far enough you will find a primary unmoved mover. This is God.
The Cosmological argument is another simple argument. We know that everything that exists has a cause related to its existence. We know that the universe exists. Because it is exists it must have an uncaused cause. The uncreated cause is God.
Both of these arguments are dependant upon the universe having a beginning. If the universe is infinite, then a primary mover -- a creator -- has no place. However modern cosmology has determined the universe does have a beginning. The laws of thermodynamics have determined this. According to the second law of thermodynamics, we are running out of working energy. It"s obvious that things wear down. If the universe were infinite then we would have run out by now.
backwardseden

Pro

No not at all. god IS mass murder and sadism. And those who follow him are stupid idiots. It really is that simple. After all if god is all knowing and all powerful, then how can he not be sadism and a mass murder? And your bible proves it. But see, the thing is, you can’t explain it because after all, your god created satan - evil. So therefore your god is sadasim. But then again your god murdered, butchered, praised rape, hated gays, hated women, caused untold many genocides, brought in anger, wrath, evil, needless death, violence, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy etc etc etc. Jealousy? What from a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. And even worse this god of yours dumped all of those wonderful emotions neatly on man so in turn man could learn to hate with at least 1 billion dead on the battlefields alone all in the supposed “good” name of god. And since this god of yours carries around with him all of these scared emotions, it only proves that he is imperfect. Now who in their right mind would ---ever want to worship that when in fact your god would have brought in peace, love, joy, happiness, love, care, kindness in place of all that crap? Nah your god loves---it---all. Otherwise he would not pursue it.
Terrible example in proving god from your part because you cannot even prove that your god even exists. And that really is a Gaia Mother Earth ideal who is billions of years old. God is only 6,000 years old.
“We notice that some things cause other things to be (to begin to be, to continue to be, or both). For example, a man playing the piano is causing the music that we hear. If he stops, so does the music.” Ahhhhhhh totally false. The music continues in silence that isn’t heard. Or that isn’t heard by man. Just because someone stops playing the piano it doesn’t mean that the music stops. Music is all around us at every single moment of every single day and it will never be turned off both in its beauty and ugliness.
“Are all things caused to exist by other things right now?” That answer is yes. Again that’s Gaia Mother Earth. The Gaia Hypothesis. Read up on it. https://en.wikipedia.org... - It is also how we search for life on other planets.
“That is, suppose there is no Uncaused Being, no God. Then nothing could exist right now.” According to what? You? How would you know? What grade of indigestion le mobile blank black hole have you emerged from to make such a stupid statement? I’ve been patient with an open mind. But that statement is beyond uneducated and wayyyyyyy beyond unintelligent. No I don’t have to remember squat because you cannot even prove that your god exists. The burden of proof is on you and there’s nothing, no evidence, no tests that your god has ---ever--- passed to prove his existence. Nothing.
“all things need a present cause outside of themselves in order to exist.” Really” According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of manure spread cow pasture index lovey dovey - rama picturesque moo juice do you do all the assuming in your non passed testing of limited bankrupt ideals? Stephen Hawking and his colleague have come up with a mathematical equation that proves something is gotten from nothing. So in other words god was not needed to have created the known universe. There goes your theory. And mathematical equations are the only facts there are. 2 + 2 = 4 no matter which language you speak. God can be disproved no matter which language you speak. Also the Maya came up with the number 0. Nothingness. No matter how hard you try you cannot think of nothing. So something IS gotten from nothing. So everything you’ve said is POOF worthless in this paragraph.
Well Pascal’s Wager? Huh? First of all you need to prove god exists before I am going to make any wager with him. I mean that’s a rather stupid comment - right? And why would I make any kind of a wager with a god that hates children? No. I’d like to kick him in the teeth and then sock him out of this universe and that he exists in all the sewers and dumps of battery acid there is and makes damn sure he never comes back so he cannot harm another child, not ever again. No matter what it takes. Got it?
I’d rather lose everything for all eternity thank you. I mean jeez, the only reason why I’d be kept out of the sh---ty heaven place is because I do not believe in the almighty JC. Well all the more power for me to not believe in him and all the more power for billions to not believe in him and we are to be sent to hell because of it. Oh but wait, a baby raper who rapes and murders 6 five year old boys but believes in JC wil go to heaven. WHAT? That’s how twisted and corrosive your bible and god and JC truly is. You have no fallback positioning and don’t you dare nother trying to take one.
Man wrote the bible? Which parts? The parts where god created the universe in 6 days? Or moses or noah or the great flood or exodus or which parts? Oh I get it, he got it all ------------- wrong. Is that your statement? Or did man get it all right especially the wonderful quotes coming from god? Were those accurate? Or did man change them? Hey man DID in fact change them over time.
The fact of the matter is, is that you don’t know god. Because god is based on faith and faith cannot be proved. Period. So until those moments of clarity happen, you have nothing no matter what excuses you come up with.
And if you think you are so smart, and you are not, and you think that your god exists, and that you know him, then you’d be the richest person on the planet. ALL media sources would seek you and only you out for the media scoop of the past 1,000 years. So why hasn’t this happened? Its because you cannot prove anything. OK tell you what. You go right ahead and you go prove god to me right now.
“We know that everything that exists has a cause related…” Who is this “we”. Um no its you and you were just proven wrong because you cannot relate cause to nothing. No we don’t know that the universe exists. “We” cannot define it yet. Not even close especially with dark matter and dark energy. “Because it is exists it must have an uncaused cause.” Try inventing better excuses please. Oh I get it, just because you do not have an answer for something you say “ah ha god”. That right there is an automatic fallacy. Sheesh. Do some catching up. Because this Stephen Hawking equation has been around for quite some time now. “The uncreated cause is God.” Ahhhhhhh “uncreated” so you admit the logical fallacy in your argument of uncreated so you use the truly ignorant fallback position rather than thinking of something else, in which it could be space or time or whatever, or something that man has not dreampt of as of yet, you say “ah ha ‘god” in which you have no proof of even existing.
“Both of these arguments are dependant upon the universe having a beginning.” What if there is no universe? What if there is no beginning? A creator? Who says this “creator” is god according to the bible? Wow. Imagine that. POOF DING it hit your brain that its not. Wow. DING POOF it could be hundreds of creators, thousands, millions, billions of creators. You---have---0---proof---of---any---of---it.
Posted by shannon83 7 months ago
shannon83
SuperSith89 - are you agnostic then? your first paragraph is the reason many no longer accept the Christian faith. The point is if God was real then you would not need to make excuses, Women would not have had to wait to fight for their own suffrage as God could have ordained it. Culture should not change also if a God could tell you what was moral. The other option is if God is real then it is not moral since we had to wait all this time to realize things like burnt offering and slavery was bad. I like to think the opposite that God is a idea that a bronze age people thought up that just happens to be kept alive by current people through tradition.
Posted by SuperSith89 7 months ago
SuperSith89
We don't praise suffering of anything. We praise God. We cannot place our rules in 2017 on a God doing things thousands of years ago. Culture was different then. Women had an incredibly different role then. They just gained suffrage in the past century, so they were far back from us now. The culture is so different from here and then that you cannot read the Bible with today's moral views. Almost every book you read requires you to know the time it was written in. A Tale of Two Cities. Written for the French Revolution, so you have to know that culture to understand it and get deeper meaning. No one does that with the Bible and seems to think imposing our own views in the present on that of the past. That just isn't logically sounds. Read in the right time.

God does not want us to stone those who do not believe. Matthew 5:44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," Luke 6:28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." Stoning was back in OT times and before Jesus came. These verses and more are from the NT/New covenant. Stoning may have been regular for many cultures back then, but of course this goes back to imposing current laws and views on a world thousands of years before us. So no, I would definitely not want to stone you, but show you forgiveness, even when you have harassed me and others like this.

I would call the police on the rape. Gay marriage is wrong, but their sin is their own. Do I like it? No, but let them be them. Romans 13:1 "
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." Rape is illegal and I would call the police. Not only is it not allowed in our laws, but in the New Covenant and Ten commandments. Though it happened in the Bible, God sees rape as a sin. https://www.gotquestions.org...
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
kjw47 --- So if your god is always correct, then that means that you praise the deliberate massacring of helpless and innocent babies and children and your praise their suffering. You praise horrific and deliberate genocide for no reason at all. You praise the deaths by stoning of all gays in the world. You praise stoning of all those who believe differently from your god which means that if you follow your god (and you don't) that you would come on down here and stone me to death as per your god's orders, laws, rules and regulations because I am misleading you. You praise that I should be executed because I do not worship the sabbath. You praise that because I blaspheme I should be executed. Oh stop me when I've used up all the rules. laws and regulations where executions do not take place when your god should stop his silly nonsense and bring in peace instead. Yeah you are truly an imbecile of all ranks.

Now here's you... Oh I get it, so if you as a christian were to see a gay person kissing another man and then see someone raping a 6 year old child, you'd call the police on the gay couple. Good job in proving just how badly we need christians in this country because it is only christians that opposes being gay at such high levels here on this soil. However, thankfully christianity is fading and failing fast and rightly so. Don't you christians have better things to do with your time like helping others like the 6 year olds being raped? Isn"t that what YOUR religion is supposed to teach you? But then again it doesn"t teach you that at all now does it? It in fact it teaches you to hate. That"s because god is based entirely on hate which is so ridiculously easy to prove as god hates children. The hate has gotta stop people. christians need to become responsible and own up to their stupid mind numbing that don"t--make--any--sense--stances. christianity has lost 5.1% of its following since 2007 and atheism has doubled. 5.1% is a huge number. Rightly. Justly.
Posted by shannon83 7 months ago
shannon83
I dont agree with the version of Pascal's Wager:
"If you place your bet with God and you are right then you win everything but if you are wrong then you lose nothing. However, if you place your bet against God and you're right, you win nothing but nonexistence after living, however if you are wrong then you lose everything for eternity."

I would say if you lose then you do lose something you lose the time and effort that could have been spent on other things during the life time. Example.... lets say you donate money and time to the church well you could have donated this money and time to a homeless shelter. In most cases the church will use the money to bolster itself and pay its preacher/priest. The Homeless shelter would help hungry people going through a rough time.

So I say this is a bit false. It would be better said:
If you place your bet with God and you are right then you win but if you are wrong then you lose money effort and time. However, if you place your bet against God and you're right, you win freedom from worry of torment and your life, however if you are wrong then you lose.
Posted by kjw47 7 months ago
kjw47
Issues were raised against God in Eden by satan. God is letting them be proved once and for all time. He was correct in that choice. He is always correct. Later 1/3 of the angels fell--it would have happened over and over--this way it will occur just once--All rebels will be rooted out.
God sent his son for all to benefit--Matt 6:33 applied--no one would ever starve--The fake religions posing as Christian do not teach this valuable truth--they are paid to teach their religions dogma taught to them in the schools of men. They do not teach what Jesus actually taught.
Posted by SuperSith89 7 months ago
SuperSith89
Yo, I'm in this debate with you, why did you repost?
Posted by canis 7 months ago
canis
There is no "until shown"..Only the question in the minds of the minds that ask the question...
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
Until as shown that there is proof that god exists, then there is no god. Even if god shows himself to the world, why would anyone want to believe in him with all the hatred that he brings, especially towards children? When in fact he could have brought in peace, love and care? Its all so silly.
Posted by canis 7 months ago
canis
No so called god ever wrote anything..Without any writhing we had created no god to last as some letters.