god is false
Debate Rounds (5)
Please do know that I am a Seventh Day Adventist, that means I do not believe in some parts what the other Christians believe in. For more information read: www.adventist.org/beliefs/.
Post your Argument in Round 2 of why you think why God is False.
whatever is constructed or created, is not nature
no machines exist that is not intended
"1. One of God's attributes alone refutes Pro's claim - omnipotence - God CAN do anything
2. God provided and put together parts (in accordance to construct's definition #1) in constructing life (in accordance to definition #1 life). Such as creating environments for life.
3. God created (in accordance to the definition of create #1) by speaking the universe (nature by all its definitions provided) into existence (ex: Genesis 1:3, 1:6, 1:9 and so on) and speaking life and nature into existence (in accordance to definition #1 of life) in Genesis 1:11, "Let the land produce vegetation"
4. God created (in accordance to definition of #6 of create) everything as I demonstrated in point 3, which includes life.
5. God constructed (in accordance to the definition of construct #1,3,4) man, which is life (by definition of #1) and according to Pro. Genesis 2:7
7. Assuming God as creator of the universe also means that God created life indirectly through human reproduction and/or evolution. (depending on your view of evolution)
8. Assuming God as creator, human beings and life forms exist, therefore God created life.
9. Humans can create life now thanks to science in unusual ways, thus if mere humans can do so, than so can God who by definition is all powerful, all knowledgeable and so on.
10. God in the New Testament uses His Spirit to bring Christ (a living human being) into the World.
11. God saves us from death through the Cross (New Testament) therefore creating (by definition #1 of create) eternal life (by definition #4)
12. God created the Heavens and the Earth, Genesis 1:1, thus creating both life and eternal life. "
So your statement : "That is my argument, and it disproves any god." is both true and false.
Like a god of the Rome Mythology such as: Janus, the God of beginnings and transitions can not create life indeed, but that doesn't deny his existence.
Although according to the bible our God, the Christian God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent.
In short is means that God can literally do anything he want. He has always been there with no beginning and no end, and he is everywhere. And one who can do anything, can even create machines or life with his bare hands and so your argument is false.
My request to you is to answer the Rebuttals instead of like you did with the last argument: Continue by posting the same line over and over again.
god can not create nature... anything that is created or constructed is a machine
spider man created everything... he spoke the universe into existence, wauw im just owning myself now with these truths..................
creation is impossible in reality
life is nature.. not machine
you havnt countered my argument... you just say Things m8
"creation is impossible in reality life is nature.. not machine".
Like I said God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent. God made nature itself and God created mankind. He follows his own nature rules, and so he creates life over and over again by giving every newborn a soul. In the beginning he made man out of (Genesis 2:7) dust. Since then he followed his rules of nature.
Since you've failed to debate the Arguments in Round 2, I will give the Pro once again the chance to debate them instead of typing random things.
Unless you can find evidence that might disprove the claims i've posted in Round 2, instead of the words: "It is false because anything that is created or constructed, is a machine.", I will rest my case.
I, the Con say God created life because God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent.
He can do anything he wishes and so he can create life. God is the creator, God is almighty and God created the Heaens and the Earth Genesis 1:1, thus creating both life and eternal life.
I thank you for this.. debate?
And I thank you "Logicinlife" for the link to your debate because the Pro likes to re-make debates even though he keeps repeating the same thing.
I rest my case.
The Bible once again.
imagination is false
you claim Things.. thats it m8, everything you have said is alredy disproven by my argument, its really simple
I rest my case.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||3|
Reasons for voting decision: pro offered no sound arguments whatsoever, clear win for the con
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.