vi_spex
Viridiel

god is false

Viridiel

vi_spex

Pro

god can not create life because anything that is constructed or created is a machine, and nature is life, my body is nature
Viridiel

Con

I accept your debate.
Please do know that I am a Seventh Day Adventist, that means I do not believe in some parts what the other Christians believe in. For more information read: www.adventist.org/beliefs/.

Post your Argument in Round 2 of why you think why God is False.

Goodluck!
vi_spex

Pro

that is my argument, and it disproves any god

whatever is constructed or created, is not nature

no machines exist that is not intended
Viridiel

Con

Alright. I'll start with an Old Rebuttal you haven't answered yourself in a previous debate wrote by the following user:
"logicinlife".

Rebuttals:

"1. One of God's attributes alone refutes Pro's claim - omnipotence - God CAN do anything
2. God provided and put together parts (in accordance to construct's definition #1) in constructing life (in accordance to definition #1 life). Such as creating environments for life.
3. God created (in accordance to the definition of create #1) by speaking the universe (nature by all its definitions provided) into existence (ex: Genesis 1:3, 1:6, 1:9 and so on) and speaking life and nature into existence (in accordance to definition #1 of life) in Genesis 1:11, "Let the land produce vegetation"
4. God created (in accordance to definition of #6 of create) everything as I demonstrated in point 3, which includes life.
5. God constructed (in accordance to the definition of construct #1,3,4) man, which is life (by definition of #1) and according to Pro. Genesis 2:7
7. Assuming God as creator of the universe also means that God created life indirectly through human reproduction and/or evolution. (depending on your view of evolution)
8. Assuming God as creator, human beings and life forms exist, therefore God created life.
9. Humans can create life now thanks to science in unusual ways, thus if mere humans can do so, than so can God who by definition is all powerful, all knowledgeable and so on.
10. God in the New Testament uses His Spirit to bring Christ (a living human being) into the World.
11. God saves us from death through the Cross (New Testament) therefore creating (by definition #1 of create) eternal life (by definition #4)
12. God created the Heavens and the Earth, Genesis 1:1, thus creating both life and eternal life. "

So your statement : "That is my argument, and it disproves any god." is both true and false.
Like a god of the Rome Mythology such as: Janus, the God of beginnings and transitions can not create life indeed, but that doesn't deny his existence.

Although according to the bible our God, the Christian God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent.
In short is means that God can literally do anything he want. He has always been there with no beginning and no end, and he is everywhere. And one who can do anything, can even create machines or life with his bare hands and so your argument is false.

My request to you is to answer the Rebuttals instead of like you did with the last argument: Continue by posting the same line over and over again.

Your turn.

Source:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com...
The Bible.
vi_spex

Pro

god is false..

god can not create nature... anything that is created or constructed is a machine

spider man created everything... he spoke the universe into existence, wauw im just owning myself now with these truths..................

creation is impossible in reality

life is nature.. not machine

you havnt countered my argument... you just say Things m8
Viridiel

Con

Like the other debate the pro has failed to refute any of my and 'Logininlife' arguments and has not provided evidence that God cannot create life.

"creation is impossible in reality life is nature.. not machine".
Like I said God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent. God made nature itself and God created mankind. He follows his own nature rules, and so he creates life over and over again by giving every newborn a soul. In the beginning he made man out of (Genesis 2:7) dust. Since then he followed his rules of nature.

Since you've failed to debate the Arguments in Round 2, I will give the Pro once again the chance to debate them instead of typing random things.

Source:
http://www.debate.org...
The Bible.
vi_spex

Pro

the claim is god created life, and that is false because anything that is created or constructed, is a machine
Viridiel

Con

The claim is god created life is indeed, and I say it's true. I provide evidences of the bible, and you just claim that it is false without debating about it. So just like before, the pro has not provided evidence that God cannot create life.
Unless you can find evidence that might disprove the claims i've posted in Round 2, instead of the words: "It is false because anything that is created or constructed, is a machine.", I will rest my case.

Summary:
I, the Con say God created life because God is Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent and Benevolent.
He can do anything he wishes and so he can create life. God is the creator, God is almighty and God created the Heaens and the Earth Genesis 1:1, thus creating both life and eternal life.

I thank you for this.. debate?
And I thank you "Logicinlife" for the link to your debate because the Pro likes to re-make debates even though he keeps repeating the same thing.

I rest my case.

Source:
The Bible once again.
vi_spex

Pro

i say Spiderman is really god and created everything

imagination is false

you claim Things.. thats it m8, everything you have said is alredy disproven by my argument, its really simple
Viridiel

Con

Pro fails to show any evidences or bring arguments against mine.
I rest my case.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
and i am also against belief :)

not the choice of belief thou
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
atheist=no
theist=yes
agnostic=i dont know

only 3 possible positions for me to have on any imaginary claim
Posted by Viridiel 1 year ago
Viridiel
Vi_Spex in the old days Atheist actually meant: A- Againt. Theist - God.
But now Atheist means : "Not believing in god" for some reason..
What Berend means is that he's against people who believe in a god. :)
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
anti theist=atheist

and you must not be able to read, my argument stands true and therfore undefeated
Posted by Berend 1 year ago
Berend
This guy again making vote for Christians, and I'm an anti-theist. Jeeeeesus this guy sucks at representing us.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
life can not be created, as anything that is created is a machine, not nature
Posted by Artamiel 1 year ago
Artamiel
Is this a joke? this topic is so obvious that the winner should be NO! GOD IS NOT FALSE! if you think it is? how can you explain how our body is made. How did the Big Bang happened. Why do we have two eyes rather than one. Why Why and Why. How can you explain the things I just said. this is... Stupid! (no offence)
I say all this on behalf of my church. Behalf of Jesus and behalf of my Creater The One and Only God.
Vote Placed by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
vi_spexViridielTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro offered no sound arguments whatsoever, clear win for the con