vi_spex
imabench

god is information

imabench

vi_spex

Pro

the opposite of physical is mental, and if god is not physical right now, god is not matter

santa clause is god, unicorns is god, superman, World creators
imabench

Con

"the opposite of physical is mental, and if god is not physical right now, god is not matter"

Just because something isnt matter, that doesnt mean that it therefore is information.

"santa clause is god,

No religion in the world follows such an assumption and there is no way for that to be proven true

"unicorns is god"

Unicorns cant be God because unicorns are plural, you would have to say that unicorns ARE God, and whether or not Unicorns are God is an entire different argument.

"superman, World creators"

Superman is a comic book character.
vi_spex

Pro

they are opposites, so it is necessarily information or matter, true false or truth, existence..

to believe in santa clause is the same as beleiving in the bible, if you are not good santa dosnt come with presents, so he creates your World by that belief. just try to mention a difference from believing in santa and believing in the christian god

god is informaiton, informaiton is nothing, it Means anything i imagine is god, as i can beleive whatever i imagine

anything i believe goes to imagination, as belief is false, i can never believe in reality

yahwey is a caracter in a book, i can believe in
imabench

Con

"they are opposites"

Matter and information arent opposites, matter and anti-matter are opposites.

"to believe in santa clause is the same as beleiving in the bible"

Thats Weekly Stupid worthy material right there.

" try to mention a difference from believing in santa and believing in the christian god"

Well for starters Christianity goes into FAR greater detail on how people should live their lives than Santa Claus does.... Also its accepted by everyone that Santa Claus doesnt exist whereas the existence of God is still up for debate..... And lastly there arent many whackjobs claiming to be the son of Santa Claus yet there are probably several hundred who believe that they are the son of God.....

"god is informaiton, informaiton is nothing, it Means anything i imagine is god"

That first claim isnt valid, that second claim is misconstrued, and the conclusion based off of those last two things is beyond stupid.

vi_spex

Pro

information is antimatter, like negative is antipositive

true is matter, true is the opposite of false and truth, information

thats not a difference to the belief, its still a religion..

i was a bit lazy eaerlier sorry, god is information, creator and creation, and creation cant exist without creator so the creator is the creation, and creation only happens in the mind

destruction=turn my back

0=separation=information=god=religion
imabench

Con

"information is antimatter"

Nope. http://en.wikipedia.org...

"true is the opposite of false and truth"

How in the hell can true be the opposite of truth?

Extend all arguments since everything else pro typed in that last round is incomprehensible.
vi_spex

Pro

truth can only be in the past, and the past dosnt matter, now is matter, i know my experience of now

future is the opposite of past, and now is the opposite of future and past

my personal physical experience of now is everything, and anywhere beyond that is the reflection of nothing

information is nothing, like 0 sodas, and matter is nothing, like 1 soda
imabench

Con

You are so off topic that I dont even think I need to submit an argument in this round
vi_spex

Pro

god is false

stop thinking :)
imabench

Con

Pro claims God is False

The Resolution is 'God is information. '

If we accept his lone argument that God is false, then God cannot be information since information is not false, which is his argument according to the transitive property.

I apologize for all brain cells lost from reading pro's arguments, i extend all of my own arguments, vote con :D
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
unicorns are information
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
"Unicorns cant be God because unicorns are plural, you would have to say that unicorns ARE God, and whether or not Unicorns are God is an entire different argument."

Lol.
Posted by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
Long story, ain't pretty
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
What's this about?
Posted by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
"Imabench, I opened up to you before and you burnt, tortured and raped my feelings to the point where I couldn't type on a f*cking keyboard any more without bursting into tears"

and it was beyond f*cked up for me to do so since you have shown that you are far better then any of the other trolls ive tried to harass off the site. Youve proven yourself enough to justify to everyone on here that you can be a damn good member here and a damn good debater on top of it, and it was horribly wrong for me to go to the lengths I did to try to push you off the site.

"Your pity-ploy here is purely because you want support against your temp-ban"

This aint a pity-ploy, i apologized to you because you of all people one here deserve one from me, arguably more then everyone else ive wrong combined times 100.

"You won't get an ounce of sympathy from me because I know better than to trust you with even a small portion of my emotions"

Considering all the f*cked up sh** ive done in the past, all the really, truly terrible sh** ive done to you in the past that you clearly didnt deserve, thats perfectly fair and I completely understand. I wont talk to you again after this if you dont want me to, I just wanted you to know that it is the truth that Im sorry for what Ive done.
Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
Imabench, I opened up to you before and you burnt, tortured and raped my feelings to the point where I couldn't type on a f*cking keyboard any more without bursting into tears. Your pity-ploy here is purely because you want support against your temp-ban. You don't give a sh*t about me. Your apology isn't genuine and you can keep. You won't get an ounce of sympathy from me because I know better than to trust you with even a small portion of my emotions. I'm going to stop typing to you before I say something I regret. Goodbye.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
belief is false
Posted by Zack95 1 year ago
Zack95
I believe the only argument that had any power was con's last argument. Pro could not keep the debate intact. In any case i do have to say i've enjoyed reading this debate.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
god is information
Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
Vi_spex, aren't you also grim reaper? How can you be both god and grim reaper?

Zarroette=confused
Vote Placed by 21MolonLabe 1 year ago
21MolonLabe
vi_speximabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro provided poor arguments and defended them poorly. Con refuted all of Pro's points and made convincing arguments of his own.
Vote Placed by BLAHthedebator 1 year ago
BLAHthedebator
vi_speximabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Do I really need to explain? *gets thrown a hamburger into my face* FINE. Con refuted ALL of Pro's arguments and backed up his refutations with sources. (Also, if we call Pro's statements logical, then Zarroette is soda.) DONE.
Vote Placed by 1Historygenius 1 year ago
1Historygenius
vi_speximabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Knew Con was going to win in the first five seconds. Con had clear win as Pro made poor arguments, defended them badly, and provided no evidence to back them up.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 1 year ago
Krazzy_Player
vi_speximabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con refuted almost every statement of Pro and made convincing arguments. Finally Pro concedes by saying "God is False."