vi_spex
Retributionist

gods word is not truth because i just got a new key to my house..

vi_spex

vi_spex

Pro

so i am lying unless i am god
Retributionist

Con

"gods word is not truth because i just got a new key to my house.."

You never explained in your 1st Round how you even came to that conclusion, instead stating that you were lying unless you were God.

God's word and having a new key to your house is almost unrelated.

So, well, I'll just have to prove that having a new key to your house isn't related/does not affect/does not impact/has no connection with God's word/you are not God.

Rebuttal 1

Having a new key to your house does not make you God/does not make God's word false.

I don't need to reiterate that again; you can't be God - there would be tons of "God"s out there if you were.

God's words have nothing to do with getting a new key to your house -_- explaining this is harder than you think, just saying.

God's words are formed by many people, witnesses, his disciples and...well, his own words. His words are filled with...Religious and Political views, commandments, Literature, Poetry, and is considered a Literary Masterpiece. They have, absolutely nothing to do with getting a new key to your house.

Rebuttal 2

I can't think of another Rebuttal to that statement...ugh.
vi_spex

Pro

my word is not gods word

i am either lying or telling the truth about getting a new key..
Retributionist

Con

What?

Ok, let's simplify this.

Your statement/stand: Since I have gotten a new key to my house, God's word is either false - or I am God - or I am lying.

Rebuttal Type I

I disgree with every one of those. You yourself, have admitted that your words are not God's words which means you admitted you're not God, so I won't bother with "or I am God" part.

Rebuttal Type II

You have never, even in Round 2 explained how you got to that conclusion, despite my pleads in Round 1.

I don't know how logical and scientific this Debate is supposed to be, but its under Religion.

Explain, or else I will not be able to give a proper Rebuttal.

You have given me 2 options in Round 2, either to say you're lying or telling the truth.

I will take the 3rd option, and that is to prove that "Since I have gotten a new key to my house, God's word is either false" part is wrong, as I have done in the 1st round.

I do not understand what you mean by "my word is not gods word", but if that was your Rebuttal, then, yeah, it's not a proper one.

You're not the one giving options here - I am; you're either supposed to explain how you got to that conclusion, or rebut my statement about how God's word has nothing to do with getting a new key to your house.

To reiterate, because I must -

Vote Con!
vi_spex

Pro

no clearly.. my word is not gods word, therfore i didnt get a new key, unless i am god or gods word is not truth
Retributionist

Con

Your word not being God's word has nothing to do with getting a new key; you've to explain how you got to that conclusion.

Vote Con!
vi_spex

Pro

only gods word is truth, or i got a new key, or i am god
Retributionist

Con

You never explained how your word is not God's word is related to getting a new key.

Vote Pro!

(Kudos to you if you can understand what's he's saying.)
vi_spex

Pro

i just got a new key
Retributionist

Con

Oops vote Con...Haha, finger slipped :P

You never explained how you got to that conclusion.

You need to explain it properly, from scratch, from the very beginning.

You're basically going into circular reasoning; are you trying to jinx yourself by continuously chanting "only gods word is truth" "only gods word is truth" curse?
Posted by whiteflame 7 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: piefav// Mod action: NOT Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Retributionist didn't realise that he obviously got a new key to his house.

[*Reason for non-removal*] This debate has been out of the voting period for more than a month, and is therefore beyond the statute of limitations for moderation.
************************************************************************
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
but gods word is truth and i just got a new key
Posted by Retributionist 1 year ago
Retributionist
God's word is God's word.

Getting a new key to your house doesn't affect God's word.

Are you really 26 years old?
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
a spider is a spider

eating ice creams dosnt alter the definition of a spider
Posted by Retributionist 1 year ago
Retributionist
vi_spex you need to argue and explain everything from scratch; I can say a Spider is a Dog, and argue that because I ate Ice Cream a Spider is a Dog.
Posted by Retributionist 1 year ago
Retributionist
VOTE CON...NOT PRO...I slipped...
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
when i speak i use words
Posted by Retributionist 1 year ago
Retributionist
You need to explain how you got to that conclusion...
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
is only gods word the truth?
Posted by Retributionist 1 year ago
Retributionist
Wtf?

I don't understand his argument.
Vote Placed by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
vi_spexRetributionistTied
Reasons for voting decision: Retributionist didn't realise that he obviously got a new key to his house.