goldenboot11
bookwormbill111

goldenboot11 is better than bookwormbill111

bookwormbill111
Started: 3/9/2009 Category: Technology

goldenboot11

Pro

I am goldenboot11, and I am obviously better than bookwormbill111. I am not even a debate man, and I did very well in my very first debate, which was against bookwormbill111. Although he may beat me in this argument, there is definitely more to come.
bookwormbill111

Con

Obviously my opponent is biased against me to even bring up this debate. However to humor him, I accepted.

First, my opponent says he is not a debate man. And? Yes he is winning our other debate(http://www.debate.org...), but you would have to admit that i was on the losing side to begin with. So my opponent is touting his abilities to win debates that are nonsensel, and absurd. Good for him....but that doesn't help him on this debate.

Second, what exactly does my opponent mean by: "Although he may beat me in this argument, there is definitely more to come."? Is this a threat? Should I fear for my life?....Should i be afraid?
goldenboot11

Pro

To humor me? You think that I am here to be humored? This is serious stuff Mr. bookwormbill111. I don't know why you would say that. And maybe you should be afraid. I KNOW where you live. I KNOW where you sleep. I KNOW YOUR SISTER!!!
bookwormbill111

Con

........................................
Ok, now I AM afraid...........
my opponent knows where i live? where i SLEEP? he knows my sister!?!?! is my opponent some kind of sick stalker?

my opponent has barely even read and addressed the resolution.....he says that he is better than i am....and that's it....he said nothing else......well i'm better because i'm me......how can you argue that huh?
goldenboot11

Pro

You are wrong. I have addressed the topic. Because I know your sister, I am cooler. Do you know my sister? Didn't think so..... Do you know where I live? Probably not..... Do you know where I sleep???? Possibly, but only if you know where I live. So........ I also play soccer. Its cooler than debate, so that makes me cooler yet again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bookwormbill111

Con

so first of all, i would like to know WHY my opponent knows my sister. second, i don't even WANT to know anything about my opponent, due to the fact that he scares me beyond belief, and he is sounding stalker-ish.

"So........ I also play soccer. Its cooler than debate, so that makes me cooler yet again."

what? you're on a debate website, and you're saying that it is inferior? are you mad? for the love!...

my opponent has not given any comparisons to why he is better. here are mine:
i'm on the debate team, and he is not.
i play video games and win....my opponent does not.
i am in drama...my opponent is not....

any questions?
goldenboot11

Pro

Gosh. Who is even going to vote on this debate? Its kinda stupid and pointless. But, if everyone on this site knew my real name (which I will not reveal), they would know for a fact that I am definitely cooler. :)
bookwormbill111

Con

my opponent does not have faith in the voters:
"Gosh. Who is even going to vote on this debate? Its kinda stupid and pointless."
he is saying that he doesn't even like this debate. would you vote for someone, who isn't even for his own debate! i wouldn't.

ok, he thinks his name is better? well considering the voters don't know either of our real names to begin with, that arguement is completely irrelevant.

obviously, again, my opponent has failed to give real arguements, and facts. instead, he has provided faulty information, and his personal opinion.

Vote Con
goldenboot11

Pro

Actually............... I do have faith in voters. Its just that goldenboot11 sounds sooooooo much cooler than bookwormbill111. What is that? Where did it come from?
bookwormbill111

Con

In the beginning...there was nothing....then, there was bookwormbill1. Goldenboot11, you cannot honestly say that your username is better. You are questioning my username; however, you have failed to give any evidence or prove as to why your username is better.

And you have faith in voters? You never proved that. You said: "Gosh. Who is even going to vote on this debate? It's kind of stupid and pointless." You don't have faith in this debate or our voters.

You completely dropped the real name argument. You never addressed it again after Round 4. Silence is consent, so you are forfeiting this argument to me.

You said: "I am not even a debate man." So if you're not a debate man, why may I ask are you on a debate website? The point of debate.org is to DEBATE.

"Although he may beat me in this argument, there is definitely more to come." Is this my opponent making threats? Of something worse than making personal comments and attacks?

"And maybe you should be afraid. I KNOW where you live. I KNOW where you sleep. I KNOW YOUR SISTER!!!" Now this is just downright sad. He brought up my sister in this debate in a vain attempt to win. Besides, my sister is irrelevant. We are talking about goldenboot and bookwormbill, not my sister. And you said that makes you cool because you know her? I'm RELATED to her, so that makes me cooler.

You said soccer was cooler than debate. Again, why are you on this web site if you don't like to debate? You are completely contradicting yourself.

I have given evidence to prove that my opponent has no idea what he is talking about, and that the majority of his ‘contentions' (to give it a title) should be disregarded due to either: not being on topic, or being completely irrelevant. For the remaining of his contentions, he gave no evidence to back them up. He also made personal attacks on both myself and you the voters. For these reasons I urge you to Vote Con.

Thank You.
Posted by bookwormbill111 8 years ago
bookwormbill111
hey, no offense taken. goldenboot is my friend. we just got bored one day and ......yeah..... bts, it's alright if this is one of the most ridiculous debates ever; as long as we're having fun :)
Posted by gamingmaster42 8 years ago
gamingmaster42
well im just trying to say that this might be the most ridiculous debate ever. but i still voted for goldenboot cuz i would rather be friends with someone named goldenboot than bookwormbill. sorry.
Posted by bookwormbill111 8 years ago
bookwormbill111
Very interesting comment gamingmaster42. Now tell me...how is that relevant to this debate? I'm just not understanding quite where you're coming from.
Posted by gamingmaster42 8 years ago
gamingmaster42
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
thats right
Vote Placed by Russiannovember 8 years ago
Russiannovember
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied
Vote Placed by gamingmaster42 8 years ago
gamingmaster42
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied
Vote Placed by trendem 8 years ago
trendem
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied
Vote Placed by PrvnMthws 8 years ago
PrvnMthws
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied
Vote Placed by goldenboot11 8 years ago
goldenboot11
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied
Vote Placed by bookwormbill111 8 years ago
bookwormbill111
goldenboot11bookwormbill111Tied