google is better than bing.

Started: 2/2/2012 Category: Technology

I will argue that google is better than bing. The first round is acceptance.

I'm new here so I don't know what that term is requiring. I believe bing is better because it filters its results better so it doesn't come up with crude inapropiate results like google does.

Google is a search engine, it is the biggest and one of the first to be made. Google is a more popular tool that can help you find what you want quicker and easier. Bing is advertised to be a faster, more efficient way to find things. This is wrong. Bing is a resource where you find even more cites that have less to do with your search. Bing is a less popular, less used form of copied Google. They just made a website called something different but is practically the same thing. Bing is just another copy cat trying to be as big as Google and it will not happen.

Google has many more forms of refined searches, they have 46 different topics to utilise on their website. Such as; Google translate, Google maps and many many more ( Bing on the other hand only has 23 different refined searches. Such as; TV and social (Google has these as well)(

Google is connected to to more, popular websites like; and an Ereader. Bing does not have any of these things. Also Google has different types of the Google website. They have advanced their website more and more. They have made a Google chrome recently and a Google+. Bing does not have any upgrades.

your turn...

Quote "but is practically the same thing." How can one be better if they are the same thing. You are just contradicting yourself. It looks like the pot is calling the kettle black and it doesn't even know it. Bing doesn't have any upgrades because it is new and has all the programs for a good search engine and then some. So what google has more useless things in it to the common person that just wants to find somesthing, it's not like they are all of the sudden going to want to make thei phone into their wallet. You counted wrong, there are actually 34 refined searches for bing. I used the link from your own sources to find out.
Get answers instantlyImages
Find desktop wallpaperVideos
Watch music videosShopping
See shopping slideshowsNews
See local newsMaps
Check trafficLocal
Find restaurants nearbyTravel
Compare flight dealsSearch history
Get back to where you've beenDictionary
What's irony?Events
Events in SeattleFinance
See MSFT performanceOnline gamesNew
Play online gamesVideo gamesNew
Borderlands reviewsTV
Watch SurvivorRecipes
Lasagna recipesMusicNew
U2 lyricsMovies
What's playing nearbySocialBeta
What's trending todayWeather
The 10-day forecastMath
Need a calculator?AutosNew
Research new carsRewardsNew
Use Bing. Earn RewardsGet More from Bing
Bing offers developers and webmasters lots of toolsDeveloper center
Power your online business with a flexible search engineWebmaster center
Get great results for your site with Bing tools and resourcesAdvertising
Gain the advertising advantage on BingCommunity
Share and learn with others who use BingBlogs
Be first to find out what's new with BingForums
Join the discussion with others who use BingClub Bing
Join the club and enjoy BingBing Help
Find out how to make the most of BingTranslator
Find out what it really meansMake Bing your decision ut.

I count 34... Not 23.

Ok, sure there is 34 not 23 but there is still less and that makes Google more efficient and easier to use. Also your quote: "PRACTICALLY the same thing" I did not say they were the same I said practically. That means they are different and one can be better, in this case Google. Also there are no refined searches that are 'useless' they all have a use or they would not be made. Google is a better more developed site. You said 'it's not like they want to make their phone into their wallet' I don't understand that statement.

douglasboubletrousers forfeited this round.
Posted by Zealous1 4 years ago
Forget it, forfeit.
Posted by Zealous1 4 years ago
I believe Pro is losing for abusiveness. Google is a whole company, Bing is a search engine.

Pro is talking about Google and how it has all these neat services which Bing doesn't have, but you have to realize you can't compare company to a search engine.
Posted by THEBOMB 4 years ago
Google > Bing I believe Pro has showed that quite well. (Con....46 > 34...just letting you know....)
Posted by Zealous1 4 years ago
I can't wait to do so.
Posted by kelsey.elly 4 years ago
U guys should vote.
Posted by Zealous1 4 years ago
Ridiculous... Of course it's better than bing.

Also I have to assume you mean the search engine, not all of Google.
Posted by Reinheli000 4 years ago
Posted by shepamor000 4 years ago
I agree google is away better then BING! (:
Vote Placed by Zealous1 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Not a votebomb, just forfeits are 7 points for me.