Believerofthetruth
H.j

government hiding aliens away from us

Believerofthetruth

Pro

I don' t understand why the government would hide aliens from us it doesn't make any sense
Government = protect and keep people safe but why can't we know about alien existence like seriously I might be a 12 year old but my mind has a theory about the government not letting us know about Alien existence it's " if the government supposably wants to keep us safe Then wrong with us knowing aliens can actually help us in the future but I don't understand why were all human we are all the same if only u would tell us we won't be wondering the government is probably doing experimental Things to them its really sad thinking that the government wouldn't let us know even though , we are the same kind and we have the right and what's even worse is that they're Watching us maybe even spying on us to never know they're existence " but then again we can't we know we aren't going to go crazy they can be friendly and can help us in society
H.j

Con

They might not be hiding aliens away from us they might not have any aliens. Even if they did would you want to be told about them having aliens after movies and if they are keeping an alien and they can't control the alien it would be better for us not to be told about the alien. You can't say that aliens might help us in the future because you don't know the future and what if they don't help us and more of them come and invades us we would of wished that we weren't told about them and had let them free they could kill us. We can't be sure of if they are hiding aliens but if they are it is the best they could do for us after every thing that's going on because telling the world will make riots and I really don't think the world need that at the moment
Believerofthetruth

Pro

I Know I can't say that but its a possibility and I'm not talking ab out the ones in movies and they'res actually a billion things the government is hiding and I'm not saying like area 51 cuz that's from a fake movie but I do know that the government has to be hiding extraordinary things because it's not possible for us to only living thing because They'res other universes around us haven't u heard of the drake method were the only living creatures in the milky way galaxy but they're other galaxies and universes Human kind hasn't explored due to our technology so they're can be aliens and I also know that when appollo eleven was going to moon they're was actually a space craft right next to them but 600 miles away and was admitted by the second astronaut So yeah and also retired scientists That have even worked with the government have said that when they still working there they encountered futuristic models land on earth
H.j

Con

Well if there was a spaceship next to the Apollo eleven that went to the moon were there any one in the spaceship and it could of been an spaceship that was abandoned or put there for past scientific investigation but there is no evidence to prove aliens so what ever your argument is you can't prove it yeah a spaceship in space that doesn't prove anything
Believerofthetruth

Pro

Believerofthetruth forfeited this round.
H.j

Con

H.j forfeited this round.
Believerofthetruth

Pro

H.j

Con

H.j forfeited this round.
Believerofthetruth

Pro

H.j

Con

H.j forfeited this round.
Posted by Unitomic 2 years ago
Unitomic
is the debate about whether they should keep aliens, or whether they are keeping aliens