paramore102
bigbass3000

grape kool aid is better then cherry..........

bigbass3000

paramore102

Pro

First of All I would like to thank whoever decides to take me on this most grapeful debate that your eyes/taste buds will ever witness. Before my opponent takes me up on this debate he/she must go out and drink a glass of grape kool-aid and cherry kool-aid.

Well for one, the best reason that grape kool-aid is better is because well it turns your tongue purple, where cherry just makes it seem like you just got done sucking blood, making you look like a killer vampire.

I would also like to state the fact that during a soccer game it is substantial to have grapes over cherries during half time, i have never seen a cherry in my life that i have played soccer.

I would like to thank my opponent.
bigbass3000

Con

1. My first argument is on the color red, my opponent says that red just makes you look like a vampire, yet according to Kiwibox.com "Wearing red makes you appear powerful and in control. A sexy, bright red dress makes you appear sexy and desirable. A cheerful red tee shirt helps you look friendly, approachable, and happy. Wearing red can influence your own mood and other's perception of you. ", having red makes you look more powerful. Now if you are playing soccer you may want to appear more powerful. Or sexy in front of your friends and enemies. So you most vote for red kool aid because it makes you look cooler and not as if you have a purple mouth.
http://www.kiwibox.com...
2.Cherries also should be consumed during soccer because cherries are healthier than grapes. According to choose cherries.com "Tart cherries are one of today's red hot "Super Fruits." A growing body of science reveals tart cherries, enjoyed as dried and frozen cherries and cherry juice, have among the highest levels of disease-fighting antioxidants, when compared to other fruits. They also contain other important nutrients such as beta carotene (19 times as much as blueberries or strawberries) vitamins C, potassium, magnesium, iron, fiber and folate. Emerging evidence links cherries to many important health benefits – from helping to ease the pain of arthritis and gout, to reducing risk factors for heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers. Cherries also have been found to help regulate the body's natural sleep patterns, aid with jet lag, prevent memory loss and delay the aging process. A recent study from the University of Michigan reveals new evidence linking cherries to heart health benefits. The study found that a cherry-enriched lowered total weight, body fat(especially the important "belly" fat), inflammation and cholesterol, risk factors associated with heart disease. According to the American Heart Association, being overweight or obese, in particular when the weight is concentrated in the middle, is a major risk factor for heart disease. As nearly two out of three Americans are overweight, emerging studies like this are important in examining the role diet may play in disease management and prevention.", Cherries may save your life, while grapes don't. So you would be wise to eat cherries instead of grapes at sporting events.
3. I did taste cherry and grape kool aid and I like cherry. Why because I have had grape gatorade and it tastes just like kool aid. While the cherry is more unique and thus is more valuable than grape kool aid.
paramore102

Pro

Well I would love to thank my opponent for taking me up on this debate, and must I say that his response was really good.

My opponent states that Kiwibox. com states that "Wearing red makes you appear powerful and in control. A sexy, bright red dress makes you appear sexy and desirable. A cheerful red tee shirt helps you look friendly, approachable, and happy. Wearing red can influence your own mood and others perception of you." he/she also states "having red makes you look more powerful. Now if you are playing soccer you may want to appear more powerful. Or sexy in front of your friends and enemies. So you most vote for red kool aid because it makes you look cooler and not as if you have a purple mouth." then again I would like to let you and my opponent know that while you may want to look powerful during a soccer game but that has nothing to do with the way you toung looks our uniforms are black and gold and may I say that we have never looked more powerful, there for, I believe that my opponent believes anything that he/she reads . Looking different is also something that could help you out in an advantage while playing during a game, ypu could make your self as a distraction to players from the other team with out cheating(not your fault that they can't foucs). The color red has nothing to do with making you look powerful it the person wearing the color that make the statement, who am I or is my opponent to say that you look powerful only because you wear the color red? It would be like when people say your wearing purple you must be gay!

As my opponent states that cherries could be consumed during a soccer game, but he/she is wrong grapes are a lot more healthier then cherries look for your self

http://www.peertrainer.com...
http://www.peertrainer.com...
And im sorry but i must say that grape is so much better the cherry kool-aid!
bigbass3000

Con

Okay first off, I did not say that wearing red makes you look powerful. I should have rephrased saying that you are most likely to appear more powerful. Plus you have no evidence to prove that having a purple mouth gives you any advantages. I said a red mouth can have the potential to make you look more appealing or to intimadate. While purple mouth doesn't have any advantages, then your opinion. Finally Cherries have more nutrition than grapes do, look to my evidence again. Cherries have more antioxidant chemicals than grapes, which makes it healthier. Even then kool aid contains no fruit juice, so you have to go on pure appearance argument alone. So this debate comes down to how has more benefits with regards to tongue color. I had evidence which proved that psycologically red can make you look more sexually attractive and can help you to look more intimadating on the soccer field. It doesn't mean that all the time it is the case, but according to the evidence there is a positive psycological effect from having a red tongue. Purple tongue, there is no evidence provided to prove so. Other than opinions that were given by my opponent. Which I hate to say it but scientific studies versus opinion usually end up with the scientific study winning. Vote con
paramore102

Pro

Well I would first like to say thanks to bigbass3000 for his response.

I will start off with the fowling at this moment I am wearing red underwear and as my opponent last stated that Kiwibox.com states that "Wearing red makes you appear powerful and in control. like for example wearing a sexy, bright red dress makes you appear sexy and desirable. A cheerful red tee shirt helps you look friendly, approachable, and happy. and may I say that my opponent is wrong red is not the only color that can ame you look approachable and happy but also red, blue ,purple, orange,silver,green,and white,and soft blue is the colour that is best at calming a person. Wearing red can influence your own mood and others perception of you. ", but I don't feel that way.

my opponent says that that a red mouth can have the potential to make you look more appealing or to intimidate, don't we already have a red mouth? there for everyone is the same we as in the human race all look appealing or intimidate every day due to our read mouths at least by the way that my opponent states his opinion and the way that he says it make it seem that way.

my opponent thinks that he has evidence which proved that psychologically red can make you look more sexually attractive and can help you to look more intimidating on the soccer field. As I have recently read on Wikipedia RED is frequently used as a symbol of guilt, sin and anger, often as connected with blood or sex, some how my opponent states not once but several time using words such as SEXY, SEXUALLY....and so on it seems to me that my opponent is only at this time thinking about the way that this could make a person look.

The actual color of Tyrian purple, the original color purple from which the name purple is derived, is the color of a dye made from a mollusk that, because of its incredible expense, in classical antiquity became a symbol of royalty because only the very wealthy could afford it. Therefore, Tyrian purple is also called imperial purple.

I would like to as those of you that vote to drink a glass of grape kool-aid as well as cherry and then vote, i would also like to thank bigbass3000 for taking me up on this debate, and i hope to debate with him again.
bigbass3000

Con

My opponent says we already have a red mouth, but the cherry enhancesthe red to be seen. Lastly my opponent brought evidence from wikipedia, so I feel it should be discarded. Why because I could have written it. Lastly you know you want to vote con, go out and drink the kool aid, make it a taste contest. I hope you choose the drink that not only truns your tongue red and your appearance better, but to taste the taste that will leave a lifetime.
Posted by dninja13 7 years ago
dninja13
I'm black!! Of course I think grape is better (JK) :)
Posted by paramore102 7 years ago
paramore102
ha that's funny thanks
Posted by dninja13 7 years ago
dninja13
I was too late. However, I agree with paramore102. Grape is way better.
Posted by paramore102 8 years ago
paramore102
lol I think that maya9 has no humor at all sorry but I respect anything that u may debaet you could try to do the same its not that hard! And anything can be debated from how big is the sky to how maya has no nothing eles to do but be to critical!
Posted by dgray 8 years ago
dgray
Aha, I have to totally agree with Chuckles, you make a general statement to paramore102 for not taking debate seriously, yet you took the time to comment on it? Who takes the time to read through all the debates they come across if they think they are, to quote you here, 'pointless, silly and illogical'? It would appear, LOGICALLY, that it very well may be You Maya9 that are lacking a life outside of an open debate site.

Anywho, kudos on the debate, could never pick though...whew, don't even want to think about choosing
Posted by Chuckles 8 years ago
Chuckles
heeheehee...koolaid...
and Maya9, all due respect, but just about every comment of yours is negative, cynical, and in some cases insulting. chill out. If you really don't want to read a debate, don't! No one cares if you didn't find this debate interesting. Kindly pull the stick/pineapple/other large spikey fruits out of your butt.
:D
Posted by Maya9 8 years ago
Maya9
The point of debating is to make one's case using LOGICAL arguments. Your behavior just debases the whole site.
Posted by RacH3ll3 8 years ago
RacH3ll3
any thing can be debated...i thought it was a good debate and if you dont like it then you dont have to worry about it maya9........
Posted by paramore102 8 years ago
paramore102
hey be nice.........its just a cooments
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
i agree jeez....
Vote Placed by KyleLumsden 8 years ago
KyleLumsden
paramore102bigbass3000Tied
Vote Placed by paramore102 8 years ago
paramore102
paramore102bigbass3000Tied
Vote Placed by RacH3ll3 8 years ago
RacH3ll3
paramore102bigbass3000Tied