feefee
hosslay

green is better than pink

feefee
Started: 5/1/2013 Category: Arts

hosslay

Con

I accept your debate. However green was pulled out of pink in the late 15th centry, and it was stated by sir william coner the third that pink is more acceptable in the laws of radiotransfortan. but if you wanna go we willl go.
feefee

Pro

Sir you could not be more wrong. Green is the true color. If the plants were pink then sir will connors would be dead. This is why we have the right to bare arms and to vote. Good DAY to you sir.
hosslay

Con

You know i have never really thought of it like that. you do make a valid point. However pink is yhe color of pasion and desire (THE PINK BROOM. nasal browning vol.2 pg 16) however i do favor green a little more now.
feefee

Pro

Well I don't know your tactics my good man. I have learned one thing when I fought in the Great War of New River, that if your going to do something...... well you do have a point with that reference. I do say. Well done sir. I see the era of my ways and I will also quit acting English dude. Pink is not only a great color but the true color. Go bears. vols is that a real name?
hosslay

Con

Very good debate. I do belive I am going to change the color of my house from pink to green. You gave very good facts and won me over. Have fun with your new fav. color, I know I will.
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 4 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
feefeehosslayTied
Reasons for voting decision: I like green C: