azzy
CiciH

gun control

azzy

Con

This argument is about gun control I em against it. It is are right to have guns. The government is mostly for gun control because they are starting to fear that the people will over throw the government. Because it is the peoples duty of the people to overthrow the government if it is not severing the people it says this in Constitution. I thank u for who ever choose the debate me
CiciH

Pro

I am for gun control for many reasons. For starters, while there are people who are experienced, who know what they're doing and how to operate a gun, many do not. In fact, many people buy guns not for self defense, but for appearance. That gun can be set off accidentally, injuring people. Not to mention that children can play with guns, without understanding what they're doing, and thus can drastically hurt or kill themselves. The gov. should regulate gun sales to ensure that people know what they're doing when they buy a gun.
azzy

Con

azzy forfeited this round.
CiciH

Pro

CiciH forfeited this round.
azzy

Con

azzy forfeited this round.
CiciH

Pro

CiciH forfeited this round.
Posted by saxman 2 years ago
saxman
look at most communist or dictatorship governed countries. Most of them ban guns among citizens. I don't think its because the dictator cares ever so much for his people. It is so that they cannot revolutionize. Now most people who want gun control aren't supporters of dictatorships, but having a populace of gun owning citizens certainly discourages totalitarian governments from starting.