olzhasz
Shadoka

gun legalization

olzhasz

Pro

I believe that gun legalization would help us to decrease the amount of violence, crime and deaths; because people cannot give any resistance to violence, which happens to them. First of all, the gun legalization would have some restrictions on people who suffer from psychological diseases. According to statistics, 47% of US citizens have guns. The reason why people buy guns is to save their lives, and to fill their family protected. I cannot feel safe walking along the street in the dark and criminal area. Imagine that you were walking with your wife and a child, enjoying the weather, and you saw suspicious people approaching to you with knives in their hands. What would you do? I wish I would have a gun with me. If not, I would expose my family to danger. Therefore, I am for gun legalization; I hope it would help people to feel safe and do not afraid of cruel bastards.
Shadoka

Con

In my opinion with legalization of guns use will only put people in more danger than without. Nowadays people are thinking that the guns can save but they are not thinking for real, that the gun is a weapon which can kill. If for example to look at the situation in USA that almost every 5th person has a gun and the statistics of killing is much more higher than in the countries in which the guns almost not using even for safeness. Here is a lot of stories in which is guns has been used by person who had permission to use the guns. For instance one man had the permission to keep the guns at home and use them, In one day when he was in the very bad mood he went to the school when his mother was a teacher and he killed his mother and a lot of innocent children, for what no one knows but a lot of lives have been lost. The permission for using the guns should be given very carefully and if some countries will legalised the guns, I can only imagine how many psycho will have and use them,and how many people will die for nothing.
olzhasz

Pro

olzhasz forfeited this round.
Shadoka

Con

Shadoka forfeited this round.
olzhasz

Pro

olzhasz forfeited this round.
Shadoka

Con

Shadoka forfeited this round.
Posted by aspraragen 4 years ago
aspraragen
and how about those who are have mental disabilities or physcological problems and get a hold of a gun by having parents who own guns or buying a gun from a gunshop etc..... is it not that guns are so accesible that these type of people can get a hold of them?? in this circumstance it is the gun that kills..... Many people who go on rampages killing innocent citizens have gone completely insane....how do you propose to end that sort of thing if a ban on guns is not implemented??
Posted by The-patriot 4 years ago
The-patriot
A gun does not kill a person, a person kills a person... and if u take away guns the only people with them are the people who stole are smuggled them...murderers......