oliverpuck
cheesedingo1

guy marrige

oliverpuck

Pro

I think that guy marrige should be alowed in the unitied states because how is it in any way wrong and banning it is mixing religon and goverment. and that is aginst the constitusion
cheesedingo1

Con

I know not why my opponent challenged me in particular to this debate, seems like he should pick 16kadams, but I will accept this debate. Sorry, but I am leaving to my grandma's house for several weeks in 2 hours, so I will only have a round one argument.

Ok, onto my opponent's casse.

because how is it in any way wrong and banning it is mixing religon and goverment. and that is aginst the constitusion.

Wow. Where to begin. Ok, first, my opponent provided an incredibally weak argument, one sentence actaully, that was filled with flaws and gramatical errors.

banning it is mixing religon and goverment

Um.... So if we don't allow gays into our society, we are mixing religion and government. Isn't it the other way around? If we allow gay's into our society, that has conflict with many religion such as christianity, Jews, Muslims, and many others. The government has to deal with gays, such as with the Movie "Milk", and with laws allowing and disallowing gays. In fact, a main reason why states don't allow gays is because of religion, and the fear that allowing them into society will mix them.

and that is aginst the constitusion.

Um....where in the constitution is that against it? Even in today's president's, religion is at work. Mitt Romney is mormon, Rick Santorum is Catholic, Rick Perry had campain ads about how his religion will not let gays into the military, and on Obama's "war on religion". If it really WAS unconstituional, they would all have been out of the campain.

That is all. I'm sorry I couldn't stick around longer, but my opponent provided a very poor and limited argument. Good bye.

oliverpuck

Pro

oliverpuck forfeited this round.
cheesedingo1

Con

cheesedingo1 forfeited this round.
oliverpuck

Pro

oliverpuck forfeited this round.
cheesedingo1

Con

cheesedingo1 forfeited this round.
Posted by chrumbelievable 4 years ago
chrumbelievable
ugh.
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
FACEPALM x10000000
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Umm....why me?