soccerfan22
EBaldofsky

hair replacement programs should be a part of the health care bill

soccerfan22

Pro

This debate will be in a spar format.
1st will be used for clarification of rules.
2nd round is for opening statements
3rd round is for cross-x
4th round is for closing statements
and for a round 5 I will give neg the last say in the matter.
This Debate is a just for fun debate that I hope my opponent will have fun with as well as myself.
EBaldofsky

Con

I agree to the terms and and cant wait to hear from my opponent.
soccerfan22

Pro

I will be fighting for the affirmative ballot.

I believe that hair replacement programs should be part of the health care bill for three main reasons. 1. baldness is a hazard. 2. 75% of all bald people would like have their hair back but can't afford the programs. 3.people who are bald appear older than they really are.

With my first point. Baldness is a hazard. When you are bald your head generally has a shiny appearance there for if they are driving and the sun gleams off their head into another persons eyes then that can cause a traffic accident that can injure even kill dozens of people. Another example Confusions was bald and a seagull mistake his head for a stone and dropped a turtle on it trying to break it open so being bald can be a hazard to yourself and others.

Reason two. Many people want to get their hair replaced but cant afford it. A hair graph will generally cost up to $15 a graph. How many graphs does it take for the average male to have a full head of hair again you might ask. It takes up too up to 100 graphs. Many people can't afford for this but if we include replacement in health care bills then they will be able to afford these programs and then be all the happier because of it.

And reason number three. People who are bald appear older. This could cause a lot of problems. The biggest one is that they will take money away from the economy. Place that have senior pricing as a reduced price could use their older appearance to gain a lower pricing and therefore take money away from the economy. With our barely recovering economy and inflation the way it is more people will use this tactic and that will again kill the economy.

So again I will give these reasons of why hair replacement should be a part of the health care bill. Reason one its a danger to society, reason two its too expensive to most people, and reason number three they appear older.
EBaldofsky

Con

EBaldofsky forfeited this round.
soccerfan22

Pro

since my opponent hasn't posted and it is impossible for me to argue against a non existent case we will use round five for closing statements and he can use this round to post his arguments.
EBaldofsky

Con

EBaldofsky forfeited this round.
soccerfan22

Pro

soccerfan22 forfeited this round.
EBaldofsky

Con

EBaldofsky forfeited this round.
soccerfan22

Pro

soccerfan22 forfeited this round.
EBaldofsky

Con

EBaldofsky forfeited this round.
Posted by soccerfan22 5 years ago
soccerfan22
i urge voters to have me win this debate since i am the only participant to post an argument