VISUALMoney6
ItsVertz

halo better than cod

Started: 12/10/2013 Category: Games

VISUALMoney6

Con

I am a known gamer and part of the quick scoping clan VISUAL GAMING and i would have to say halo is not better than cod i think that halo is a very good game yes but is for people that think jumping to dodge bullets is a smart idea
ItsVertz

Pro

Personally I don't enjoy either massively i only own halo:reach and i own all of the COD series however I mostly play for campaign or zombies/extinction, now I've been playing video games for a very long time and I've played most consoles now days i play PC so I have seen games particularly FPS games that are much better than cod or halo when you look at call of duty the game mechanics are usually have finished and copied from the last game, this year in ghosts quite a lot of the features are broken for example in COD you could be holding a position when suddenly the team swap spawns and half the enemy team spawn behind you, whereas in HALO the spawns work better and the game involves attacking head on, i think the two games are hard to compare as both of them have different topics, halo have space like un-realistic guns where as COD try to make there guns realistic however i find they all sound more or less the same and they become far too silly when someone fits a silencer and the guns just sound like someone making a "t" sound with thier tounge.

When you mention "Jumping too dodge bullets" you bring in the realism aspect now HALO is a game set in space with aliens, this game isn't made to be realistic where as COD try's and usually fails to be realistic for instance I shoot a player once with my gun and he dies, his god however takes 3-6 more bullets.
VISUALMoney6

Con

VISUALMoney6 forfeited this round.
ItsVertz

Pro

ItsVertz forfeited this round.
VISUALMoney6

Con

VISUALMoney6 forfeited this round.
ItsVertz

Pro

ItsVertz forfeited this round.
Posted by brepar 3 years ago
brepar
yeah, because absolutely no one jumps around to avoid being shot on cod...
Posted by SoulReturns 3 years ago
SoulReturns
Halo 4 is trash, all of the games before it were amazing though.
Call of Duty used to be fun as a casual game. Then the quickscopers and little kids came. Oh, the humanity.
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
@TheCrossBoss I think Halo ended after Reach
Posted by VISUALMoney6 3 years ago
VISUALMoney6
please I need someone to accept my challenge so please im doing this for fun will someone please try to beat me at least
Posted by TheCrossBoss 3 years ago
TheCrossBoss
both are horrible
Posted by rajagopal23295 3 years ago
rajagopal23295
Totally agree with you.. COD rocks!