SwagLord420BlazeMaster
M00M00

ham or turkey for lunch

SwagLord420BlazeMaster

Pro

I believe that I should have ham but my mother says I should have turkey
please help me in the quest for what I should have for lunch. It is a life or death decision.
M00M00

Con

You should have turkey because it goes much better with roast beef and we all know that roast beef is the king of all meats next to bacon and steak
SwagLord420BlazeMaster

Pro

I can see where you are coming from but I have to disagree. you said yourself that turkey is the best right next to bacon and steak. this statement clearly shows that you like bacon. bacon comes from pigs. you know what else comes from pigs, thATS RIGHT HAM DOES!
M00M00

Con

A very good comeback indeed, but I still stand by my side when I say turkey is better. I do like ham but not as much as turkey . The reason turkey is still better is that it is an "all around meat". Turkey can go with anything making it better in any way. Think about how many times has someone had a ham and bacon sandwich? I shutter at the thought of such a disgusting sandwich. Now, think about all the people who have a turkey and bacon sandwich. I shutter at the thought that some monster would not enjoy something that good. One last thing to think about before I am done with this comeback is that turkey is the main food in thanksgiving. How would we give thanks if ham a disgusting pig was the main course of thanksgiving? (we could not)
SwagLord420BlazeMaster

Pro

Today is the day I am eating my lunch, I have brought a ham sandwich due to the fact that thanksgiving is approximately 1 and a half months away the turkeys are young now and they may not be the right size by the time thanksgiving comes around, the farmers will give the turkeys steroids so that they will be a large enough size for the fat American families to eat. we don't want to feed the already fat Americans meats that have been tempered with steroids. it will make them even more unhealthy and ultimately put their lives at risk. George Taggart, the renowned health enthusiast says " ham is better than turkey". I have actual quotes where as you have been providing your opinions to fight your side of the argument.
M00M00

Con

M00M00 forfeited this round.
Posted by SamRayVapeGod420 1 year ago
SamRayVapeGod420
I'm sorry but Ham tastes like a dehydrated camel turd topped with alpaca spit.
Posted by Maudlin17 1 year ago
Maudlin17
We shouldn't eat anything from a pig. They are highly intelligent animals & should not be part of our food chain. Turkeys are dumb, go better with other food, are better for you & if they are allow to graze in the wild are actually quite delicious. Conclusion,: pigs are highly intelligent & unhealthy for you to eat & turkeys are dumb & good for you to eat.
Posted by SwagLord420BlazeMaster 1 year ago
SwagLord420BlazeMaster
I cant eat both, ill explode!
Posted by NoobyGurl 1 year ago
NoobyGurl
Eat both!