Khons
Debator3678

hamburgers are better then hotdogs

Khons has forfeited round #3.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Khons

Pro

1st round is to see what i am up against no debating yet, i am doing this so i can get better at debating, so if you see this i would love if you would help me.
Debator3678

Con

Hi. I'm doing this to get better at my debating too! I'm ready for debate when you are. I'm new to this, just letting you know!
Khons

Pro

I say that hamburgers are better then hot dogs because of the hot dogs are precooked and then put into a package, The next reason hamburgers are better the hot dogs is because of the fact that most of the time there is more meat on it. Oh and the finale round is for more info and that is were you site your sources. As i continue, there is more of a chance to get ill from hot dogs then it is to get ill from hamburgers.
Debator3678

Con

Hamburgers have more chance of getting viruses such as E.coli, and salmonella. Most hotdog companies are very good about what meat they use in hotdogs. Hotdog makers usually pledge to use good, toxin free meats, while hamburgers are made from cows that could be eating a virus from the grass that enters their blood stream.