allison1
datguy2

harry potter is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

allison1 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/3/2016 Category: TV

allison1

Pro

harry potter is the best
datguy2

Con

I shall accept this challenge. I will want to see how this works. First i will say that actually I believe the best book character in that series is Sirius Black. He is Harry's god father if anyone wants to know. He is much more willing to die for his friends. as he did in the 5th book. He also is not afraid to take a life. he knows this. I am not killing anyone who did not deserve to die, it is either his life or theirs. those are some of the reasons why he is better than harry potter.
Posted by cosmo218221 8 months ago
cosmo218221
harry potter smells hamburhers (aka means he smells poop and stinks dont ever rezad or watch harry pothead)
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 9 months ago
Jocularly_Solemn
Not a good starting by pro lol.....Harry Potter is the best. The novel is the best? The movie is the best? The character is the best? Some random guy named Harry Potter is the best? Someone called Harry who is a Potter is the best? Maybe elaborate a bit next time.
Posted by datguy2 11 months ago
datguy2
u haz da mad wlk
Posted by datguy2 11 months ago
datguy2
;):):);)d
Posted by datguy2 11 months ago
datguy2
u really are going to do this. u are up with the dum debate