Mr.Dan
Ozzyhead

has ET already been discovered

Ozzyhead

Mr.Dan

Pro

It is mathematically impossible for alien life not to exist.
With all the massive leaps forward in technology over the last hundred years and all the sightings that have been reported worldwide everything points to ET being here and discovered already. The governments just don't want the general public to know so we don't panic.
Ozzyhead

Con

I accept this debate.
In the natural world, everything occurs for a reason. Generally, in nature, one does not interact with another unless they can get something out of it. Besides the fact that there have been sightings, just like there has been ghost sightings, leprechaun sightings, and demon sightings which have not been proven, there must be some sort of gain for an intelligent life form from outside Earth. And there should also be a reason for them making it somewhat hard, yet according to several people, rather easy, to explain. And I would also like to know why would they all come to America? There have not been many other places in the world where these aliens have been discovered, so why America? We have the fewest natural resources, and if they are doing research on people, America is not the place to do it. You have a diverse group of people who eventually mold in to similar kinds of people. Blacks, Asians, Whites, and Hispanics are all very similar in America.
Mr.Dan

Pro

I am from the UK and agree with you about it all happening in the US is not true. There are many other reasons why ET has been here . I believe they came here to study the birth of this planet when life first evolved and have repeatedly visited over the thousands of years. I also think they have had contact with some governments and probably the USA due to all the major advances in warfare technology over the past fifty or sixty years is just staggering.
Also why do many ancient civilisations seem to build the same shaped buildgs all over the world but could have not been in any direct contact. Everthing to me just points to them already having some kind of contact with us already.
Ozzyhead

Con

I am quite confused by my opponent's wording. The first sentence seems to contradict itself. No less, I will try to continue my argument.
The reasons for technological advancements in our weaponry has been answered to us. If you were to take the answers they gave us, and tried to rebuild some of it, you could easily be able to get it down. Why are so many civilizations have similar shaped buildings like pyramids? Well, because with a basic understanding of geometry, physics, and limited resources and tools, pyramids were easy to make. If aliens could have had a hand in helping us technologically now with weapons, why wouldn't they hep the ancient civilizations with their technology? An engineer can create an advanced weapon right before your eye, so that means if an alien helped those civilizations with building, they should have taught them how to use and make the technology. It's the only way an argument such as yours about civilizations could possibly make sense.
Mr.Dan

Pro

I find your opening statement in round two rather confusing myself. I did not contradict myself at all. The pyramid is certainly NOT the easiest structure to build at all, you are completely wrong on that account. And on that note your lack of any worthwhile knowledge on even the most simple of things leaves me bewildered.
Ozzyhead

Con

No, a pyramid is not the easiest, but it does not have odd shapes and doesn't require odd physics. I said you contradicted yourself because of the poor grammar you used. 'I am from the UK and agree with you about it all happening in the US is not true'. That was a poorly constructed sentence. I would like to also point out that there is no direct connection between complex technology, complex constructions and aliens. You have to prove that aliens have and had complex technology now, and had technology back in the time of the Aztecs and Mayans.
Posted by thigner 3 years ago
thigner
Whenever I see anyone who doesn't believe existence of Extra Terrestrial, I just ask whether they know there are bazillion stars out there first and ask what if millions years later, do you think there could be ET out there? What if billion years later, do you think we would be only existent ones in this out-extended space?
Posted by lightingbolt50 3 years ago
lightingbolt50
It's ridiculous to think they've visited earth, however it's ridiculous to think they don't exist at all.
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 3 years ago
The_Scapegoat_bleats
What are you debating?
Both resolutions or only one?
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
Mr.DanOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed BoP, saying "Also why do many ancient civilisations seem to build the same shaped buildgs all over the world but could have not been in any direct contact. Everthing to me just points to them already having some kind of contact with us already." doesn't prove that an ET has already been discovered.