vi_spex
FurryDragon

hate is a necessary evil

FurryDragon

vi_spex

Pro

religion is only good to end religion.. atheism
FurryDragon

Con

How is hate a necessary evil? As evil is defined by Merriam-Webster. "morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked
b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct ". What you are basically saying is that hate is necessary. You are basically endorsing about evil things.
Hate is not necessary in any context whatsoever. We do not need hate to live, or thrive in society. Now, hate will always be there, but hate is not necessary in any context, whatsoever.
You also said that religion is only good to end religion, can you prove this in any context? Also, you stated that a religion ending another religion would result in atheism. How so?

Judge/s, I have refuted his/her arguments, and that is why you vote should for con side.
vi_spex

Pro

atheism is hate

hate to end religion is necessary.. atheism

atheism is necessary.. like a shadow

muslims are atheists to all other religions

so far your drivel is meaningless
FurryDragon

Con

Actually, since your argument is if "Atheism is hate." Then what you are implying is that all atheist are hateful, which is evidently not the case.
"hate to end religion is necessary.. atheism"= So what you are saying is atheism is necessary to end religion.
"muslims are atheists to all other religions"= That is not true as that Islam is part of the Abrahamic faith, so Islam is related to other religions. They also believe in a God, Allah, so they are not atheists either.
"Atheism is necessary"- How so? Can you give any context whatsoever? What is Atheism necessary for?

You have not refuted my previous arguments either.

You should vote con as that the pro side has not refuted any of my arguments whatsoever. I have successfully refuted the pro's arguments, while I have built up my own side.
vi_spex

Pro

where do you get the if from

belief=love
disbelief=hate

you are equating things.. atheism isnt necessary to end a religion, a rockslide can do that

religion is belief in god.. theism

you dont have arguments.. you make irrelevant points, unrelated
FurryDragon

Con

"belief=love, disbelief=hate" From the pro side themselves, however, there are also agnostics, and other happy atheists as well. As I have said, there are those who do not believe in god/gods, and do not hate other religions.

Not only that, but the pro side is also contradicting them self.
"you are equating things.. atheism isn't necessary to end a religion, a rockslide can do that." and "hate to end religion is necessary.. atheism".From what the pro side said, to end religion, you need atheism. But in round 3, the pro side backtracks, and says that atheism is not necessary. So, please drop any arguments about that.

I would like to say that the Pro side has conceded my points by saying that they are irrelevant, but has not put any examples whatsoever. I have attacked their case, as I have said in my previous arguments, and the pro side has not blocked any of my contentions either. Not only that, but the pro side has not given any evidence whatsoever, and that I have given definitions to help support my case.

As for all of these reason above, you should vote con.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
hm what comments?
Posted by FurryDragon 1 year ago
FurryDragon
Hey Vi_spex,
I was wondering where your comments went?
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
overtard
Posted by FurryDragon 1 year ago
FurryDragon
You have not responded to any of my contentions whatsoever.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i mean, your lack of understanding and failure to be con
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
irrelevant
Vote Placed by Subutai 1 year ago
Subutai
vi_spexFurryDragonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's premises were false, and his argument was downright irrelevant and incoherent. Con's argument, while underdeveloped, was at least on topic and made coherent sense.