having no beliefs, is a super power

belief=zombie=the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force

belief=supernature(false, future)
know=nature(true, now)
knowledge=machine(truth, past)

supernature is in contrast with nature, like superman is in contrast with man, so nature is first and then I can imagine

I. Opening

I want to begin by first thanking my opponent for creating such an interesting debtate. I wish him good luck and to have fun!

Sto start off, let's define the resolute terms as to avoid any conflict of such. Taken directly from the merriam webster dictionary.

1:a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing
2:something believed;especially:a tenet or body of tenets held by a group

1:excessive or superiorpower
2a:an extremely powerful nation;specifically:one of a very few dominant states in an era when the world is divided politically into these states and their satellites
b:an international governing body able to enforce its will upon the most powerful states

II. Refutations

In his opening argument equated belief, to being a zombie. He then equtes being a zombie to "the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force"

He gave no reason as to why belief is the equivilant being a zombie other than a single "=". This is not an argument.
Perhaps he meant unconditional belief is similar to a will-less follower, but one does not have to be acted upon by a supernatural force, nor be dead, to do such.

He then goes on to draw imaginary lines between other various words, continuing to replace reasoning with a mathematical symbol.

Finally, Pro finishes by irrelevantly saying that nature is in contrast with supernature. This is simply not true when you consider all that the supernatural is, is just a superior version of nature. Like how superman is superior to a normal man in terms of powers.

This however doesn't mean He is in contrast with man. Like how me tiying more debates than than vi-spex doesn't make us in direct contradiction with eachother. I am simply supertying, while he is simply adequete at tying.

belief is automation, informing my actions, and thoughts are actions and thought inform emotion which information actions, so what is left of me is?

life is sensory experience as I am dead without my sense, and dead is also sleep. I cant die in a dream as I can only die if I am alive

belief=Mentally enslaved
knowledge=free will
for perfect balance, as they stand in contrast

knowledge is the opposite of belief, and know is the opposite of belief and knowledge, like now is the balancing point between future and past

cause and effect is absolute, if I cant have belief I cant be mentally enslaved, but I cant be self aware either, yet self awareness is true and belief is false, so that is the separator

if man didn't exist superman couldn't exist, he would just be a super being compared to the other animals

supernature=imagination=false by default

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

I. Extension

Pro continues to bring up more irrational connections between words.
Further harming his case, he fails to form as muhc as a single logical sentence.

He has failed to rebut my refutations, therefore his intitial argument, and the round 2 carbon opy of it, remain negated.

My opponent has stated "sure" during his last round, implying he agrees with my prior statement.
As far as debating is concerned, that counts as a concession.

yes you win, its that easy

AlexanderOc forfeited this round.

vi_spex forfeited this round.

AlexanderOc forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
truth is information an matter is true

the zombie thing is advanced, am I holding a rock in my hand, you have to imagine it?
Posted by Edwar3je 1 year ago
Well, *clicks button* "That was easy."
Posted by Alpacthulhu 1 year ago
And woah, I'd never noticed that in my studying your posts... So future=False, Now=True, and past=Truth? What is the difference between true and truth?
Posted by Alpacthulhu 1 year ago
And how does belief lead to zombies? You just go straight from belief to zombie.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
I know I am typing these words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, as I don't have to imagine it, and know is true

know=physical experience of now=Objective
belief=imagination=subjective(false, doubt)

everything that exist has at least 3 sides for it to exist, and 3 sides equal pyramid, as there is a top middle and bottom, everything that exist has an opposite for it to exist

Posted by Alpacthulhu 1 year ago
Doing this in my phone... Autocorrect... vi_spex not vi_apex.
Posted by Alpacthulhu 1 year ago
I'm curious, vi_apex, can you explain how you know if one of your words or another is true or false?

I've been trying to figure out how you decide that for a week or two now.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
Posted by Domr 1 year ago
you never once even said the word "whirled" in that last comment
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
to me that is what it means :)

the world is a machine, as anything that is created is a machine

Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: concession