nerosmoke
bflynn316

health risks of the homosexual lifestyle

nerosmoke

Con

Me and bflynn316 will debate the health risks of the homosexual lifestyle

1 dangers of the gay lifestyle

2 what it means to get butt f*cked

3 why lesbians are better than homos

first round is acceptance
bflynn316

Pro

Ok well first of all, I still sincerely hope you're joking especially after reading your topics. I chose to do this on the off chance that you were actually being serious and really believed what you were saying. Now I see topic 2 is on buttf*cking and I realize how dumb I was. But despite your ignorance, I will still write my argument just cuz I know I'd win anyway.

So the first question addresses the "dangers" of homosexuality. I'm guessing you're going to say that "gay people are more likely to use drugs and have risky sexual practices." There is no scholarly evidence towards this whatsoever, and even if there were then I see no problem with promiscuity as long as all people involved are consenting. People have a right to do what they choose with their bodies and if that involves having multiple partners that is completely fine (again only if everyone involved is consenting). Now you are probably going to say that "God wouldn't want people to do that" but you cannot find any reasonable evidence that this is true, or that God exists for that matter.

And if you talk about STD's, which I'm sure you will, my counter argument would be that people can always use protection, and if you choose not to than that is your choice. Nobody can force anyone to use protection or to not have sex with who they choose to. If your stance is that we should not allow homosexuals to be with who they choose (which it appears to be based off what I've seen you say so far), than that is obviously ridiculous and childish. If your opinion is that you're scared of the "risks" of homosexuality, then don't have sex with other men. But don't try and force your opinions onto other people who do choose to do so.

Again, I know you're just a troll and you're probably gunna plagiarize from the first site that agrees with you're argument, as that is what you have done in the past. But I will ask that you take this opportunity to realize that you have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about and reconsider your stance. But please, make your argument now I'm ready for a good laugh.
nerosmoke

Con

First you say, "you hope i am joking" Then make refince to my topics about the new gay flash on comic vine, and i do this to show you the error of the homo life, stilye that no one should be a part of i ask everyone to check out comic vine the comic book site this started on to get the back history for our debate.

http://www.comicvine.com...;

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

http://www.patheos.com...;

The study compared people at a gay pride parade with a straight sample drawn primarily from a university. The abstract reports the highlights:

In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

In evangelical circles, sexual abuse is frequently offered as a major cause of homosexuality, if not the major cause. NARTH often points to the traumatic experience as an important factor. Recently, Focus on the Family promoted a paper by Jeff Johnston on the topic. Cited by Dean Byrd in that paper and often cited in this context is a study based on a 2000 doctoral dissertation by Marie Tomeo, titled “Sexual Orientation Development” and conducted at the California School of Professional Psychology. The journal article based on the dissertation was published by the Archives of Sexual Behavior in 2001 with the following reference:

____________________________________________

So by far there is evidence that the homo life stile is a sham, a lie told to cover up sex abuse and other dangerous lifestyle choices, that are dangors more than the straight lifestyle, as there are many sex child sex predators that hide in the gay pride movement,

Gays 'seven times more likely to take illegal drugs than general population'

One in five show signs of dependency on drugs or alcohol according to study by universityCannabis, 'poppers', cocaine, and ecstasy among the most widely used mes more likely to take illegal drugs than the general population,The study, reported in the Independent on Sunday, found they were 10 times more likely to have used cocaine in the last month than the wider population, and 13 times more likely to have used ketamine. The use of heroin use was similar among both populations. Lifestyle: David Stuart, from London Friend, said feelings of 'rejection and fear' contribute However crack cocaine use was again higher among the gay community.David Stuart, education, training and outreach manager at London Friend, the UK's only targeted LGBT drug and alcohol service, told the paper feelings of "rejection" and "fear" as well as "shame around sex" could contribute to drug use.

The research was carried out at Pride events, which celebrate gay, lesbian and bisexual culture, and through online and postal surveys. The research also found that whereas drug use in the general population declined with age - almost as many lesbian, gay and bisexual 36- to 40-year-olds were taking drugs as their younger counterparts.

She said: 'A lesbian, gay or bisexual person presenting in treatment can have specific traumas, in which workers need to be trained.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...;

_______________________________________________________

The facts show people often after sexual abuse will turn to drugs after being assaulted sexually, will turn to the streets prostitution and have no morals about what that do, drugs and have sex with hundreds of people increasing the spread of sex disease among the homo community.

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals

http://psychcentral.com...;
His team looked at rates of mental disorder among 7,403 adults living in the UK, whose details were obtained from the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2007. Rates of depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobia, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and alcohol and drug dependence were significantly higher in homosexual respondents.

Gay run higher risk for mental health problems, after drug abuse and liveing on the streets.

Gay Men 44 Times More Likely To Get HIV

New York, NY — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released new statistics on incidence rates of HIV and syphilis among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM). The data, which identified MSM as men who have engaged sexually with another man within the last five years, revealed that MSM are over 44 times more likely than other men to contract HIV, and over 40 times more likely than women to contract HIV. Further, MSM were over 46 times more likely to contract syphilis than other men, and over 71 times more likely than women to contract syphilis.

Men who have sex with men (MSM) comprised 57% of people newly infected with HIV in 2006, according to the CDC, even though MSM are only 2% of the adult population. However, research shows that most gay men practice safer sex, and gay male couples are twice as likely as heterosexual couples to practice safer sex.

"The CDC's newly released statistics highlight how HIV continues to disproportionately affect gay men more than any other group in the U.S.," said Marjorie Hill, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of GMHC. "Greater prevention efforts targeted toward this population are clearly needed. We commend President Obama for proposing a new $28 million initiative in his Fiscal Year 2011 budget to expand innovative HIV prevention with gay and bisexual men. It is time the CDC match the trends of the epidemic," added Hill.
________________________________________________________________

I will get to butt fu*king in latter rounds, but as you can see the homo way of life is a false fake way of the butt sex rape victims, you cant belive what it does to there butts.

pro vs con

So the first question addresses the "dangers" of homosexuality. I'm guessing you're going to say that "gay people are more likely to use drugs and have risky sexual practices." There is no scholarly evidence towards this whatsoever,

but there is lots of scholarly evidence going back to the male sexuality by Bernie Zilbergeld and many more.

if there were then I see no problem with promiscuity as long as all people involved are consenting.

thay you understand that disease can spread quicky throught the homos, and some disease have death rates, but that is fine as (long as all people involved are consenting)

People have a right to do what they choose with their bodies and if that involves having multiple partners that is completely fine (again only if everyone involved is consenting).

i like how you put that becouse it shows you know about the butt rape, so then you know a gay with disease can rape a non gay and spred the disease right? prisons in africa have this issue.

Now you are probably going to say that "God wouldn't want people to do that" but you cannot find any reasonable evidence that this is true, or that God exists for that matter.

Yes god does not want that, and you were the one that acknowledges god in the debate. so i dont have to.

And if you talk about STD's, which I'm sure you will, my counter argument would be that people can always use protection, and if you choose not to than that is your choice. Nobody can force anyone to use protection or to not have sex with who they choose to.

So now that you have brought god in the debate, will talk about lot in bible, and how about the gays that would do to him and we all know what god did next.

If your stance is that we should not allow homosexuals to be with who they choose (which it appears to be based off what I've seen you say so far), than that is obviously ridiculous and childish. If your opinion is that you're scared of the "risks" of homosexuality, then don't have sex with other men. But don't try and force your opinions onto other people who do choose to do so.

Just becose you injoy gay sex with men, does not mean everyone else likes it,

Again, I know you're just a troll (truth teller) and you're probably gunna plagiarize (refrence facts from web sites and give links) from the first site that agrees with you're argument(the truth), as that is what you have done in the past. But I will ask that you take this opportunity to realize that you have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about and reconsider your stance. But please, make your argument now I'm ready for a good laugh.

Ok well i am just takign this a win whats right in the world.

(videos
;
;
;
)
bflynn316

Pro

bflynn316 forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Con

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
bflynn316

Pro

bflynn316 forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Con

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
bflynn316

Pro

bflynn316 forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Con

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
bflynn316

Pro

bflynn316 forfeited this round.
Posted by nerosmoke 2 years ago
nerosmoke
looks like i beat the homo
Posted by nerosmoke 2 years ago
nerosmoke
lesbians are homo too yes, but my focus in the lifestyle of homos Sodomy, hiv and so lesbians are better than male homos, much better,
Posted by Emilrose 2 years ago
Emilrose
The only viable case in your argument (Con) would be elaboration on possible health risks of homosexuality. Morality/Religion can also be outlined but it requires stronger arguments and more evidence.

Besides, you weaken your stance with the "lesbians are better than homo's" assertion. Technically, they're "homo's" too.
Posted by nerosmoke 2 years ago
nerosmoke
first round is acceptance

if you have any thing to add do it then the debate goes not start till round 2