Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Carbonated beverages is better than water

chenacious
positivevibes

Carbonated beverages are better than water, why?Because water has higher number of reported cause of deaths, while carbonated beverage has none so far....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Coke

RPollard9100
jmasny6803

Coke is better than pepsi because it tastes better...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Pepsi is better then Dr.peper

lesilee01
taylor_camba

Pepsi is way better then Dr.peper!!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Monkeys

BreanneO
kkramer3739

Orangutangs are monkeys...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Ivf

jmasny6803
RPollard9100

IVF is a beneficial way of promoting pregnancy in the health community. It gives a chance to those who can't have kids, be able to have them. Who wouldn't want to give a person willing to have a kid, but can't, a child?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Would you eat a burger?

thea_sy
Acotton0042

Yes...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

water

sharlock2797
orutkowski0797

water is yummy and good for you...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Marijuana for recreational use is unhealthy and bad.

EVance
Normerican

This first round is for acceptance. I would love to get my point and the real facts about marijuana out there. It is not good for you and I really educate everyone on the harms of it. The "it's healthy for you" stereotype is not true....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Weed legalization

DoNotEvenTry
Cooldudebro

Why marijuana should be legalized you ask me? Well I want to tell anyone who is against me, get some research done. Did you do some research? Let's assume you did and if you are still reading this and still against it, then I guess I have someone to debate with (Cheers). I live in Canada, a beautiful place with a lot of forests and wildlife. Justin Trudeau, our Prime Minister, won the federal elections primarily because he said that he was going to fix our economy and that marijuana will be...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should athletic trainers be mandatory for high schools?

lainyjohnson97
Shamoo2

Based on player safety, proper treatments, and injury identification, high schools should be made to have athletic trainers....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago