Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Resolved: The G-Spot is a Myth

SolonKR
TheShaun

I will argue that the G-Spot is a myth. The BoP falls on me.1st round acceptance only.No new arguments in the last round. ...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should Animal Testing be Banned?

Kaeli
Zaradi

I think animal testing should be banned. Mankind has already created problems like deforestation, pollution, global warming, so testing designer makeup on animals like cats, dogs, monkeys, rabbits, rats, mice and birds is not even close to fixing the problems we have inflicted so far. We must remember that our needs are not most important especially with cosmetics. Mankind was not on this planet first, animals were, so think about how we are hurting the things that may have had a part in th...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: Various cures for Cancer are being suppressed

SeventhProfessor
Hoppi

For Wylted and Bench's Outlaw Tournament Comment if you want in, first round for acceptance, ffing for two rounds or more will result in an autoloss, as will plagiarism. Let's do this....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Cure for Cancer is Likely Being Suppressed

Midnight1131
BlazingRodent

This challenge is issued to BlazingRodent, if somehow someone else accepts, it will be counted as an immediate loss for them. The resolution is "The Cure for Cancer is Likely Being Suppressed." I will be arguing for the Pro side. Debate FormatR1: AcceptanceR2: ArgumentsR3: Rebuttals concerning R2 arguments R4: Defence of R2 arguments from R3 rebuttals...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Use of biological weapons

Willie53
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

The use of biological weapons is destructive and effects the economy hugely. They prevent normal transaction from occurring and with that happening we would have no meetings or large face to face transaction. It would cost over 5 trillion dollars to create enough medicine to vaccinate america if it were the cheapest vaccine available for a level three pathogen (influenza). The use of a weapon like this can also have a boomerang effect and spread back to the attacking nations territory....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The cure for cancer is being suppressed

Grandzam
HSamei1999

Rounds: R1: Acceptance R2: Opening arguments, no rebuttals R3: Supporting arguments, rebuttals R4: Rebuttals only I, Grandzam, will be Pro, my opponent, HSamei1999, will be Con. Let's have a good debate....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Smokers can choose to stop smoking

Grandzam
jgsboy123

Smokers: People who inhale the smoke of a cigarette Can: Have the potential to Choose: Decide between several reasonable courses of action with free will R1: Con makes debate, and Pro gives their opening argument. R2: Con gives rebuttals and their opening argument, Pro defends arguments and rebutes Pro's arguments. R3: No new arguments, both sides give more rebuttals....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion should be made illegal in the United States.

klaralein
lannan13

My stance is that abortion should not be made illegal. The first argument is the acceptance....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

bullying

nilyoskeilin
SmellTheGlove

there should be no bullying because lots of people have died because of bullying...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Legal Abortions

Hailey_Palmer
titanic1216

I believe it is the parents right to decide if they want to abort their fetus. Making abortion illegal would also put abortionists out of work and would have wasted money and time getting a degree in that field....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago