Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should our children be vaccinated?

SlenderKitty
CristianGeek

This is an open debate. My position is that vaccines do more good than harm, and that everybody should be vaccinated, unless you are allergic/have other health problems. Obviously, I am looking for an anti-vax opponent, hopefully one who actually uses science instead of spewing conspiracy theories and self-experience. Oh, and by the way, I don't care what happened with your facebook friend. Unless he/she is a doctor, don't bother making an argument about it....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

High School Drug Testing. Is it good?

TheBreadBasket
PoliticalPA

Drug Testing should not be allowed in schools. It causes discomfort, is expensive, and has chances for mistakes. I will start up more heated when someone accepts......

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Medical Marijuana

Lee001

I will be arguing that Cannabis should be legalized in general, for many beneficial and medial reasons. Con may state his or her argument in the first round. Cannabis: 1. A tall annual dioecious plant (Cannabis sativa), native to Central Asia and having alternate, palmately divided leaves and tough bast fibers. 2. Any of several mildly euphoriant, intoxicating hallucinogenic drugs, such as ganja, hashish, or marijuana, prepared from various parts of this plant. Source: http://www.the...

Challenge Period
28 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the government have control over our diets

falls101101
Roadrunnerani

I am arguing against government be involved in our personal situations such as dieting. My opponent will be arguing for government intervention in personal diet....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Sexual Education Be Mandatory In Schools??

monkeyman645
JimmyBoJangles

I feel that sexual education should be mandatory because of the benefits it gives to students. To start, it allows students to have a deeper understanding of the anatomy of both sexes, and learn about the health risks and benefits of protected and safe sex....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Abortion Be legalized ?

HeavenBabour_xo
dsjpk5

identifying themselves as pro-life, contend that person hood begins at conception, and therefore abortion is the immoral killing of an innocent human being. They say abortion inflicts suffering on the unborn child, and that it is unfair to allow abortion when couples who cannot biologically conceive are waiting to adopt. 1. Abortion is murder .

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

the mentally challenged should be in special homes

trinity.org
surreal_humor

they need to explore. go to school and learn things. if you keep them in special homes they won't be able to do that? I don't know......

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Psycopathy is not a pathology it is a privelege and a gift it is the American Dream

Feyerabend
daem0n

The traits measured out in diagnosis of psychopathy ate the very straights required to live the American dream, if you want something really bad and are willing to do anything to get it then of you work hard enough you can have it....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Abortion

lcsimonson
blackkid

Abortion should be the woman's choice. There is a lot of mental preparation for pregnancy and childbirth. It is the woman's body, why wouldn't she be able to choose?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should drunk people be allowed to drive cars?

The_Winner
CommunistDog

Drunk people should not be allowed to drive because they could cause a lot of accidents...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago