Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Which One is Better Ayurveda or Modern medicine

anjalyann
Agonist

Now people around the world are looking towards ayurveda. The Indian healing theraphy. It is said that theres no side effects for ayurveda. On the other hand, all around the world modern form of medicine is used and practiced. even the manufacturers accept that the'll have some side effects one way or the other. Which one do you think is better Ayurveda or Modern medicine. I support AYURVEDA...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Do people with weight problems cause it themselves

danceboss29
fred70

i dont feel that is is something that is caused by themselves but continued by themselves...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should abortion be legal

JRFreak2000
Agonist

Abortion should not be legal because its killing a real living humans , people from left might say that the women should get to choose if want to abort a baby or not. This is completely untrue, for example if your a mom/dad with a kid just because your "own" them does not mean you get to kill them for your own convenience. I do believe a abortion would be appropriate if the baby affected the mothers health....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion is Murder

sluke
NoraKathryn

Is the unborn baby alive? Yes? Then you've just admitted abortion is murder; murder being the taking away of a human life by another human. No? Then you're disputing the biological fact that life begins at conception. Choose your answer, pro-choicer. Abortion is murder, murder is illegal, so why isn't abortion illegal?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Why America has the best healthcare system in the world.

alexandra99
distraff

America has the best healthcare in the world from access to technology....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Smoking is inherently violent/child abuse

ButImNotWrong
E630209

Smoking cigarettes is inherently violent especially in the company of children who have no other options or the legal ability to move out. I'm not going to bother providing sources because it's just common knowledge that it causes all sorts of health issues even before the child is born. If you poison someone's drink, that's murder. If you hit someone, shoot, someone that's violence. And so is slowly destroying someone's pulmonary functions. against their will. A surgeon general report h...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Fee build a Tomatofield

Luigi1
pieterlangenberg

I think she should build a tomatofield to make Annalisa happy...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should a man sign away his custodial/financial rights if the woman wants a child but he doesn't?

rukata
puns

If a man wants the child from his partner (partner referring to a sexual partner), but a woman doesn't, she can have an abortion. It is her body, and she has every right to not go through 9 months of growing a fetus (the same as a parasite if it's unwanted) and labor. There's no reason why the woman's life and health should be less important than a clump of cells growing in her body. That being said, if a woman wants a child and a man does not, he will have to pay child support until that unw...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is it okay to be homophobic?

Fluffikins
HepEbolAids

I get finding that two people of the same gender may be gross to you. I'm afraid of bananas, actually. Phobias exist. I get it. But, you can't tell other people how to livetheir life, or say that 'they're going to hell'. Some gays aren't Christian, you know. Opponent, whoever you end up being, don't say anything with 'The Bible says...' or 'If the entire human race was gay...' because those are the argument everyone uses. Give me something original, please. I think it's perfectly okay to be an o...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

life support

stoplol
Bluemooncloud1

Okay the problem I have with your statement is that you even state in the beginning why taking them off is smart because a person who is brain dead is legally dead. There, you are contradicting yourself. Aside from that, you are trying to place a valid statement on 'what ifs' and 'maybe's' . im sorry, but thats technically not a valid argument so we don't know. People who usually go for life support are living in a world of ' rainbows and unicorns' and try to have hope and faith in the fact that...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago