Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Babies Go Through Drug Withdrawal

CookieMonster2015
Spirt139

13 % of infants go through drug withdrawal in one state . 65 % out 100 only leaving 35 % percent with the chance to stand drug with drawl...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should people with a mental illness be hospitalized?

christina21
Brendanrox12

Should people with a mental illness be hospitalized? They already feel bad about having a disorder it would make them feel worse if they are hospitalized. Plus people don't understand people with these kinds of disorders. It's scientifically proven if people with these disorders feel better if they are around family. But on the other hand they can be a danger to others and themselves if they are not in a hospital. And they can help get over there illness better. So should these people be put int...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Vaccinations are necessary

Beyoncebetwice
amarie1551

Hey everyone.. If you accept this I'm sorry for the time limit. I just know I have a lot of time in the next few days so I wanted to have a debate I knew I could finish. I just want to say the first round is acceptance so please wait until the second round to state your stance. Thank you so much for your time and good luck!...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Abortion Only Acceptable Under Extreme Circumstances (For Example Severe Birth Defects)

PointlessQuestions
East

The First Round Will Be To Accept The Debate. My Opponent May Argue That Abortion Is Always Acceptable Or Never Acceptable. I Will Argue That Abortion Is Only Acceptable In Extreme Circumstances....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Prohibition of Abortion

Gauen
Mariodude34500

Resolution: Induced abortion should be completely banned in all circumstances in the United States with no exceptions through:1) Repealing the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court Decision2) The "Right to Life" amendment to the Constitution of the United Statesa) Induced abortion is murder thus,b) It shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law as first-degree homicideThe main contention will be:1) Abortion is murder2) Murder is wrong bec...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Gay conversion therapy should be illegal

LadyLover123
Commondebator

First round acceptance only....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is self harm ok

Monkeysent
Complicated_Mind

I dont think self harm is good because you might end up hurting yourself realy bad that you need to got to the hospital. Or you might kill yourself in the process...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Smoking Ban

bsh1
snowbunny

PrefaceSo, snowbunny approached me interested in having a debate, and we settled on this topic. I think that this should be a fun debate, and I look forward to it :)Each debater has 9,000 characters with which to make their case. There is also a 48 hour response period.Full TopicThat, in the United States, recreational tobacco products should be banned.Rules1. No forfei...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

should cats be de clawed

chrissy10
TheBlueWizard

Cats should not be de clawed !!!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Medical Cannabis

triangle.128k
KevinL90

Cannabis has been used as a medicine for the longest time. Recently, cannabis has became illegal in many parts of the world. However, I do not believe cannabis deserves it's legal status and it has high medicinal value and is realitvely safe if used properly. My opponent of this debate will try to disprove Cannabis's medicinal potential and show why it should not be used as a medicine. There are no exceptions to this....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago