Health Debates

 
Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Health is useful in school from grade 7-12

dynamicduodebaters
Erossucks123

Hello again DDO! I am back to verse my good friend: erossucks123, on the topic Health is useful in school from grade 7-12. Now to the rules: ROUND ONE: Acceptance of rules. If my opponent wants to change any of these rules, please say so here! ROUND TWO: Pro: First arguments. Con: rebuttal and first arguments. ROUND THREE: Pro: Rebuttal and final arguments. Con: Final arguments/rebuttal. No rebuttal for my final arguments since I can have none for yours. No forfeits, unless both...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Why Medicinal Marijuana should be legal

Naraniro
Mariodude34500

Marijuana addiction is rare but very real. Medicinal marijuana can turn into very serious thing, including that it is addictive for first users. Marijuana is as addictive as alcohol. Approximately 10% of the entire world is addicted to marijuana. Imagine the entire world and 10% of that that is probably half of a quarter. That means 90% of people can use it recreationally. But for the other 10%, marijuana is not a harmless herb. They will have difficulty controlling their use, and they will cont...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should we stop my neighbour from becoming stupid?

CocoJones
Coco-Emerald_Salinity

My neighbour is bad...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

there should be no zoos

edenvanourkerk
FreedomBeforeEquality

There should be no zoos! they take animals from their homes and put them in captivity, www.veganpeace.com is the place to go to see what really happens to these creations of nature, why should people pay to go see animals in distress? don't think of yourself in this vote, think about the animals, are you with me or against me?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

What are 3 cons of factory farming?

omorris
sidewinder

Contribute to Global Warming Environmentally, wastes and manure from merged animal operations attribute for 3 times the waste the people produce, wastes which usually go unprocessed. These wastes are causative to emission which is swiftly warming the world and making water contamination as well as nationwide dead zones. Power of the Wealthy The business of factory farming and the powerful and wealthy pharmaceutical and agricultural lobbies is at present fighting laws which will mandate t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should the Law allow genetically engineered babies for medical reasons?

jade.how
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Do you think that the government allow genetically engineered babies for medical reasons?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Pregnant women should be required to be tested for HIV/AIDS.

Humblehheartk
v1nce

It should be mandatory for pregnant women to be tested for HIV/AIDS. Early detection of the disease during the first trimester of a pregnancy will help decrease passing the virus to the baby if treatment is taken....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should alcoholics be forced to seek help for alcoholism?

mewmew56
TheSymbiote

Alcoholics should be forced to seek help from their alcoholism. They should not be able to choose if they need help or not....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should college-aged women receive un-restrictive access to birth control?

chelseywalker
NickTheRationalPolitician

I am against individuals having abortions due to careless actions. Birth control can limit the amount of abortions that the world has....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Just governments ought to ensure food security for their citizens.

Debatepro12
Chang29

In 2008, Mexico, Italy, Morocco, Indonesia, Burkina Faso, Egypt, and the city of Milwaukee all saw food riots. In 2011, Algeria, Tunisia, and Yemen joined them. The issue of food security is perhaps the most critical topic to be addressed, and because I support equality and justice for all, I will arguing Pro today. I will start by defining a few terms. A just government: A government that is honorable, fair, and consistent with what is morally right in its dealings and actions. Ought: Us...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago