Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

There is no such thing as Alcoholism!

AgnosticDeism

Looking for someone who wants to challenge my claim!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Minutes Ago

Is euthanasia ethical?

alexanderstevens
gavinjames10

Euthanasia is morally illicit because it involves a doctor directly taking the life of a patient. It also implies that some people are necessarily better or have more dignity than others. It rejects the inherent value of the human person and human life. Finally, it denies that suffering may have some value, that some good that can result from it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Let's Talk About SEX BABY!

MasterOfTheUniverse

SEX is The Most Influential Force in Life.(OPEN DEBATE) ...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Does human life begin at conception or at birth?

daily_96
TArmentrout

Does human life begin at conception or at birth? What do you guys think?...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are there any negative side effects to psychotherapy?

diianna.ddd
DrewMcD

Psychotherapy, or talk therapy, may have many benefits, but could also have some negative effects on patients. For example, reveling extreme emotions and focusing on negative emotions after a traumatic experience may cause depression and lead to suicidal tendencies rather than actual improvement....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Dankruptcy

DIngusable
robertdringus1234

Dankruptcy is the worst thing to happen to America since George W. Bush....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Abortion

dragonite1211
themightyindividual

you say the baby doesn't have the right to be there without permission, I'm sorry but the woman having unprotected sex gave that baby the permission by allowing sperm to enter her womb therefore conceiving a child that MUST be carried to term or it is murder because it is still a separate human being...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

On Balance, GM Foods are Beneficial for Humans to Use.

RevNge

It's about time that I tried a serious debate (without forfeiting), so might as well. I will use the same rules as Bsh1's debates, albeit slightly altered to my tastes: Rules: 1. No forfeits 2. Any citations or foot/endnotes must be individually provided in the text of the debate 3. No new arguments in the final round 4. Maintain a civil and decorous atmosphere 5. No trolling or semantics 6. No K's of the topic 7. My opponent accepts all of the following definitions...

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Vaccines should be standard for everyone

Camaroni1000
killer123456

I have been hearing about how some people refuse to use vaccines for multiple reasons while I think they should be a standard health procedure for everyone. I wish to know the point of view of the people who disagree of my thought....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Smoking ban.

ClashnBoom
Arcanas

I think that the smoking ban is good. Three important things to know 1.We'll mainly be debating tobacco. 2.I suck at grammar and spelling. 3. I don't like arguments like they should choose there shouldn't be a ban. Rules: 1. No arguments without source. 2. No biases 3. No foul words R1 Acceptance and definitions R2 Arguments R2 More arguments and rebuttals R3 More rebuttals R4 Constructive criticism rebuttals and closing statements. Keep your arguments simple and organiz...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago