Health Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

If ebola breaks out in US first, would things be different?

MiaWaran

Ebola is a disease that kills up to 90% of those infected. There are five strains, and the one in the West Africa is the Zaire Strain. The symptoms of Ebola include headache, vomiting, diarrhea, and bleeding. However, this disease will not spread in America. It is widely known, and proven, that Ebola only spreads through bodily fluids of an infected person who is already showing symptoms. That significantly increases the disease efficiency in poor and illiterate places, such as Africa, where...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Search engines accumulated knowledge, each engine burns fuel. Are you fuel?

Max.Wallace

Don't get burned by an engine, that is what they do, and by searching, you are fodder. Disagree please, Saint Intelligentio....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Government should permit Euthanasia

PaoPao
Tate.V

What is Euthanasia? * Euthanasia means an action that intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering. What is the problem? * I will let government permit this solution as a way to solve some major problem like a disease that will spread if the patient's life haven't been ends or a no possibility of cure by the current medical technology. What will i Do? * I stand in "Government should permit Euthanasia" How is the procedure? * Condition needs to do Euthanasia are...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Suffering justifies euthanasia.

teresalamont
Cassandra96

Euthanasia is the medical term for an action that intentionally causes death to a patient. It differs from physician assisted suicide because euthanasia is performed by a medical professional, not the patient. This "medical procedure" is often justified by a person's suffering, usually because of an illness or condition. However this argument is purely based in emotion not logic, since people do not like to watch others suffer. In our culture, suffering is something to be eliminated, but oft...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Its good that restaurants ban smoking indoors

august55433
SebUK

I believe that smoking is a very bad habit. I think that it is a good thing that most restaurants ban it. Second hand smoke is very unhealthy. I will look forward to a lively debate with my opponent! Thank you....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the U.S devote more money to fight ebola.

testingtesting123
Mister_Man

I think that The U.S should give more money to fight Ebola. What about everyone else?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should we get vaccines

hd1997
12momjosh12

I say that vaccines are evil and should go burn in the fiery depth of hell the are not needed and what kid wants to get poked and prodded at the doctors office. We should always banned vaccines and let the parents choose it they want their children to have them....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Should there be taxes on soda

Lets-debate-bro
18Karl

I think soda should be taxed to help stop the obesity in this country....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Smoking

IloveLillyLou123
intellectuallyprimitive

Smoking should become illegal...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are vegetarians really veterinarians because plants are alive.

Meowwmeow
willowpuppy

Plant's don't have meat, vegitians don't eat meat so vegitirians are legally vegitirains....

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago